The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nnenna Not So Bright?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nnenna Not So Bright?"
OK I like Nnenna, I have been her biggest fan since day one, HOWEVER, she is starting to show that she is not that bright in the common sense area. I think it was Sarah who said it best "a person can have 110% of book smarts and no common sense". Jade is playing Nnenna. Telling her to stay with that God awful insecure, b**** acting excuse of a boyfriend, knowing it's going to distract her and take away from the competition. But I'm not mad at Jade, I'm mad at Nnenna for being so gullible and stupid. If she doesn't get it together she will be going home and we all will be sitting here wondering what happend to Nnenna.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? pinksparkleguitar 04-06-06 1
 RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? TreenTreen 04-06-06 2
   RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? ANTMGirl4Life 04-06-06 3
   RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? BRE_IS AWINNER 04-26-06 7
       RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? tvgeek401 05-01-06 14
 RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? myhuskieiscute77 04-13-06 4
   RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? dancemodel 04-13-06 5
 RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? flower2 04-13-06 6
 RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? flashwife 04-26-06 8
   RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? prosecutor 04-26-06 9
       RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? UNCLEFESTER 04-27-06 10
           RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? ANTMGirl4Life 04-27-06 11
               RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? msladyhotlady 04-27-06 12
               RE: Nnenna Not So Bright? BRE_IS AWINNER 05-01-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
She needs to dump that pathetic loser of a boyfriend! He is whiny, has low self-esteem, tries to be controlling, and is just in general annoying to me. How typical of Jade to encourage another girl to get cuaght up in the distracting drama.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TreenTreen 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreenTreen Click to send private message to TreenTreen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
That girl made a good point about a person being smart, yet, not using common sense - but most of us have been guilty of not "seeing things" that were obvious, ESPECIALLY when it involves "love"!
...However, WHERE was that Brooke chic going with her lil' "analysis" over how everyone thinks Nnenna is "so nice", "yada, yada, yada!" ...What was she trying to say? ...And WHAT did this have to do with her just having "issues" with her boyfriend?
I saw inner ugliness rearing it's head...

But I agree with you on Jade, playing on Nnenna's "weakness", ...like I said in another post:

"...the ONLY reason I think she was telling Nnenna to stay with her boyfriend is so that she can stay on the phone with him, and irritate the other girls of the house (cuz if you noticed, Nnenna was to the point of cutting off from his a.z.z)! ...She think she slick, but I KNOW the type!.."

She is trying to keep Nnenna distracted from the competitin (as you've mentioned), and she is trying to make her a new "enemy" in the house!

04-06-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
>She is trying to keep Nnenna
>distracted from the competitin (as
>you've mentioned), and she is
>trying to make her a
>new "enemy" in the house!
>

True that. She instigates the whole thing between Brooke and Nnenna next week by telling her "Brooke is pissed at you". I also think Brooke is very jealous of Nnenna.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
people are looking down at jade because she is playing nena but it is a part of the game this is not a competition to make friends but to win so i figure jade is just doin wha she gatta do to win.

and she is doing a good job at making nenna an enemy but she was always an enemy in my eyes.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-01-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
Jade isn't picking fights so she can win, she's doing it because she's a DAW. She's not stupid and she knows that controversy will get her on the screen. Sometimes, it's not the winner who becomes the most famous (or as famous as one can become by being on a reality show) but the one who caused the most controversy.

We all remember Romber from The Amazing Race, Jonny Fairplay from Survivor, and Omarosa from The Apprentice, because the caused controversy. I think that Jade is just hoping for her 15 minutes of fame after the show.

IMO, she would have had a better chance of winning had she not acted like a witch. She has a unique look and takes good pictures, but she's been close to elimination because of her attitude.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

myhuskieiscute77 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myhuskieiscute77 Click to send private message to myhuskieiscute77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
i agree with all ya guyz shes smart but is a lil oblivious with love, and such lik u said. jade i think is jeoulous cuz she knows nnenna is a better covergirl. jade is the one with the insecurities whether she likes it or not. she just tries to cover it up.

-snow white

dancemodel 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dancemodel Click to send private message to dancemodel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
But then again we dont always know what goes on off camera. Jade could have told false things about Brooke to Nnenna that weren't true and the same about Nnenna to Brooke so that she could get them into an argument, KNOWING that when competitors get into an argument they are more bound to lose. For example she could have said to Brooke "You know, I dont think Nnenna likes you. I see her give you dirty looks." True or untrue, Brooke probably believes it. Jade could also say(here she uses intimidation), "You better watch out for Nnenna. She looks like tough competition. She might get in your way." Anyway, if you notice, it's the girls who dont talk about anyone behind their backs and get along with everyone who make it the farthest. The crazy thing is Jade isnt one of those kinds of girls but like a lot of her type of people ,she has a slick, sly way of being able to do things that others can't because it's easy for them to get away with it.

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
Let's not judge too harshly. I remember being dumb and in love/like. I wasn't as young as Nnena either !!

Ms. Jade admitted on a previous show that her plan is to distract Nnena by keeping her mind on that man. This was shortly after Nnena won the competitions. Jade recognizes a threat when she sees one. Once she notices a weakness (as Furonda and Danielle so clearly pointed out in an earlier episode), she exploits it. That's exactly what she did to poor Gina. You see where she is now. However, I think Nnena will wise up before that happens. She's already mentioned to her boyfriend that she can't allow him to distract her and will cut him loose first. The question is WHEN GIRL, WHEN?????? It's long overdue.

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
poor nnenna..... i am just sick sick sick

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
>poor nnenna..... i am just sick
>sick sick
>
ya ditto what you said, only I am still in shock.

UNCLEFESTER 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLEFESTER Click to send private message to UNCLEFESTER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
she blew it at her interview. she stated that she wanted to win so she would be noted at the nigerian embassy. the correct answer was to win it so that she could do what shes been wanting 2 do since birth. she totally blew it.

04-27-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
I don't think I've ever seen someone win the challenge and then be voted off. I don't think that she should have been the one sent home. I like Furonda but she is not top model material! The show is so predictable. "She's improving and that's what we like, etc." It's not about who really has the most potential to be a top model. Honestly, the ones that have the personality and look to make it in modeling are Joannie, Jade and Nnenna. They exude strength. I hope Jade or Joannie wins.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
I agree that Nenna should not have been voted off. Sarah should have...and then Nenna. Nenna does not have enough personality to have a wide range of photos. If Nenna was kept her photos would not have changed and Furonda looks like someone from the streets who's been diagnosed of malnutrition. Sarah is hard to remember, if it weren't for that fat bottom lip. She's not working it good enough. Oh, and Danielle is Americas Next Top Model.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nnenna Not So Bright?"
i think it wa sright to send nenna home because she was UGLY.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •