The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
My husband and I love ANTM but this girl needs to go. We have tried and tried to give this girl the benefit of the doubt but her time is up. Yes, she is Asian and there needs to be more Asian models but NOT HER!! She has no confidence and is just UGGGHHHHHH!! I can't listen to her talk--I mute the tv because of the nasal sound of her voice. I so hope she goes home this week.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... eire_heart74 03-20-06 1
   RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... prosecutor 03-20-06 2
 RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Kelly_Smith 03-20-06 3
 RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Gr8grrrl 03-20-06 4
   RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... ElizabethRKK 03-21-06 5
 Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel ... LillianG 03-21-06 6
   RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... RonReports 03-21-06 7
       RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... mhb0125 03-23-06 8
           RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... eire_heart74 03-23-06 9
               RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... Kelly_Smith 03-23-06 10
                   RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... prosecutor 03-23-06 12
                       RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... Kelly_Smith 03-23-06 14
                           RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... prosecutor 03-24-06 19
                               I really think those lips are real.... LillianG 03-24-06 23
               RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... susan765 03-23-06 11
                   RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... trigirl 03-23-06 13
               RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I f... crs3192 03-23-06 15
 RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Sagebrush Dan 03-23-06 16
 RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Das Mole 03-23-06 17
   RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Das Mole 03-23-06 18
       RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... prosecutor 03-24-06 20
 RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Precious_JiNi 03-24-06 21
   RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed ... Precious_JiNi 03-24-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
Nope she bugs me too. She is such a freaking flake I am sure her family must be horrified by her appearance on TV.

Yes it would be nice to see more diversity in fashion but frankly I don't think she's that striking. Just kind of average.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
She makes good TV though. She is dumb without even trying
so that makes her funny to me.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
I definitely agree. I can't believe they picked HER to represent the asian ladies. I'm sure she's a nice girl but she is so not a model, in any way, shape or form.

Gr8grrrl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gr8grrrl Click to send private message to Gr8grrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
So true!

I actually change the channel.

LOL....

ElizabethRKK 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElizabethRKK Click to send private message to ElizabethRKK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
She is dazed and confused. I thought it was funny when she got drunk - you could hardly tell the difference other than she needed help to walk.

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
I think she's really thrown by both the reality TV thing and "performance anxiety" in the photoshoots. Her last picture...looked uncomfortable, like she couldn't relax.

In the pre-show interview she didn't seem as ditzy...I think they're taking her worst moments and airing them. She, like Jade, is being used for entertainment value.

I feel sorry for Gina...she needs to get off the show for her own sake. She might photograph better under different circumstances.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
Gina is extremely beautiful in my opinion. I agree that she needs to think before she speaks. She would make a great model, but not a good spokesmodel.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
Gina skimmed thru by the skin of her teeth again this week. I was so hoping she would fall in those crazy shoes so MAYBE, JUST MAYBE Tyra would send her packing. IMO, she should've gone. Her outburst and having to be pushed on the runway were appauling!!! I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that she goes next week.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-23-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
It's so unclear to me why she is even here. I mean we all have our little hopes and dreams of what we want to be when we grow up but it doesn't seem like she likes anything of being a model.

THey kept her on for good tv. It's so clear.

03-23-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
Ugh, I'm so pissed about last night's episode. Gina should've gone home 100%. Having a tantrum like a 5 year old? I can't believe the panel went with Kari. I can't imagine what they were thinking other than they wanted to use Gina for some more good footage. I loved Kari so I'm very annoyed at this point.....

03-23-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
>I loved Kari
>so I'm very annoyed at
>this point.....

What was so spectacular about Kari
Ms. botox lips. She was too fat in the
hip area compared to Gina model thin bod
Gina did not fall all over the place and
start bawling like Kari did. Perhaps if
Kari had got back up and smiled she would
be in for another week who knows.IMHO she
is not model material.

03-23-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
There was something about Kari that I really liked. She had an unusual look, not your typical blonde hair/blue eyed girl. And she is definitely not fat, that's just crazy. Gina did stumble all over the place and walked terribly and she had to be pushed out onto the runway!!!! And I can't say Kari was "bawling", she simply teared up as many other girls have in the situation. Even her last picture wasn't really bad, that's what I don't get. I guess the walking part got her in trouble. Too bad. I really liked her Now I have to think of a new favorite (other than Nnena, too easy).

03-24-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
>There was something about Kari that
>I really liked. She had
>an unusual look, not your
>typical blonde hair/blue eyed girl.
>And she is definitely not
>fat, that's just crazy.

Weren't you listening when Tyra told her
that she has to overcompensate in other areas
because she does not look like a model?
meaning shorter therefore she has to try
and give the illusion of height.
2)ok I'll say she appears more full figured
than the other girls there.
3)the injections have given her lips a diformed
look IMO.
4)nice skin though.

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I really think those lips are real..."
They are huge, tho. I think she's got a lot, a lot of baby fat and has to lose 10 - 15 pounds, or just gain muscle weight and loose the puffiness.

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
I think she would do good as a model but she is not up to the pressure of a reality show. She's an air head but harmless. If given stress free coaching on how to model I'd think she could take a very good picture.

The big question is who will Jade abuse if Gina goes home?

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
The big question is who will Jade abuse if Gina goes home?

Exactly.

Gina - Jade = Coryn - Lisa

That's TV baby.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Gina seems so uncomfortable I feel sorry for her"
>It's so unclear to me why
>she is even here.
> I mean we all
>have our little hopes and
>dreams of what we want
>to be when we grow
>up but it doesn't seem
>like she likes anything of
>being a model.
>
>THey kept her on for good
>tv. It's so clear.
>

You realize you just said that it was both "unclear" and "clear". That doesn't make sense...It doesn't matter though! I'm just a language freak, no worries!

Anyways, back on topic! Haha.

Gina deserved to go this week. Kari was one of my favourites and I was so sad to see her go! Gina had to shoved on the runway. She is completely unprofessional. I mean, many girls were scared of things that they had to do, but everyone except for Cassandra didn't make a huge scene out of it! And Cassandra got sent off! Look at Eva! She was deathly afraid of spiders, did the task, and ended up winning the cycle!

I hate Gina! I hope she and Jade go home soon!

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
I thought the expression on Gina's face was interesting the moment she hit the runway. She made her fear work for her in that there was a fierce intensity in her eyes and in her walk. Surprised she was not booted, but the show could have been edited to show her weaknesses and not others'. Maybe some others were also freaked out by the cockroaches as well, but they did not show them.

CASH Secretary of Hospitality
Handcrafted by RollDdice

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-23-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
So I didn't get to see the show last night, but I taped it and then watched it when I got home today...

...I was shocked that Gina didn't get booted. Kari's done so well, she took two awesome pictures, and I personally loved the last one she took. Yeah, she had problems walking, but Gina was just a complete mess altogether. I don't even see potential to "transform", which I'm assuming is what they saw in her when they kept her.

Anyway...yeah, I think she needs to go really soon.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-23-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
Oh yeah, forgot to add -

Her picture this week was probably the worst that anybody's taken so far in the season. "Sleeping Beauty", with eyes wide open and a large grin on her face? Don't think so.

03-24-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
>Oh yeah, forgot to add -
>
>
>Her picture this week was probably
>the worst that anybody's taken
>so far in the season.
>"Sleeping Beauty", with eyes wide
>open and a large grin
>on her face? Don't think
>so.

I think they deliberately put that picture
in for the tv audience to have a laugh, because
I recall, after she did that she did close her
eyes in some pics.

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
I just had to add a comment about Gina from ANTM.

I can't stand people like this (this goes for any ethnicity). ESPECIALLY if BOTH of your parents are ONE ethnicity.

She says: "There aren't enough Asians in the modeling industry". This statement is true, there isn't enough in the media period.

then she says: "I don't date Asian men, because they tend to be shorter than me". (WTHELL!!! It's one thing to date outside of your race, which I have NO problem with... and another to basically TYPE-CAST YOUR OWN RACE!)

THEN, when she's asked by Janice, Jay, and others at the 'press conference' where she stands and how she stands out amongst the rest for BEING Asian... and her reply was:

"I don't have an answer for that, I'm 21... going through an Identity crisis". (UGH!! She's PURE Korean, with cosmetic surgery to look more Western... and her answer is "I have an identity crisis'?) You're NOT White, Gina, You're KOREAN!

There's nothing wrong with having loves for both the Korean and the American culture, but to say 'I have an identity crisis', ist just a bunch of bull-poopie.

Talk about a SELF-hating Asian woman at it's EXTREME, and a bad way to feed into the media that Asian Woman are all not-strong, not independant, and just 'wanna-be's'. Thanks, Gina.

I have more of a reason to have/had an 'identity crisis', because my father is Caucasian. But I know better. I LOVE my adopted culture, America... but I will NEVER forget where I came from, Korea... and when I look in the mirror, and when others look at me, I'm STILL Korean. =)

Gina was a total offense to myself, and others' who have the same opinion as I do.

*whew* Sorry, I REALLY had to vent.

~ JiNi

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Is anyone else just SO annoyed by Gina?"
One more thing...

They're editing Gina to be the 'under-dog' of the show. The clip of her for last week made me chuckle a little bit trying to 'stand up for herself', but she didn't make any sense and just looked like a fool.

As I stated before, Jade only tells Gina the truth about her...which Gina got called out on by Tyra, the judges, and Jade. Some people just can't handle the truth. =) I don't see her staying on very much longer except for ratings.

~ JiNi

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •