The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top Model House is Haunted!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

TedInWeHo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TedInWeHo Click to send private message to TedInWeHo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top Model House is Haunted!!!"
Not too sure how many of you were aware of this but the mansion that is being used as the model house in Cycle 6 is haunted. This house that is located at 5121 Franklin Avenue in the Los Feliz section of LA (very close to Hollywood and Griffith Park); it was owned by Dr. George Hodel who is suspected of being the Black Dahlia killer. The CBS show, 48 Hours, aired a full expose on this house back in December of '05. Dr. Hodel aka the Black Dahlia Killer lived here and used this vast, beautiful, scary looking, dream mansion as his sex palace. Together with famous artist Man Ray they used women and young girls in their artistic exploration of sex, violence and death. Elisabeth Short aka The Black Dahlia was however tragic but one of his victims. I'm surprised that the producers of Top Model chose this house based on it's torrid past. I've actually driven by the house several times and it's extremely creepy! You can do a web search for the above address or Dr. George Hodel for more infromation.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!! milan108 03-14-06 1
   RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!! ladyelle 03-27-06 2
       RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!! ladyelle 03-27-06 3
   RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!! tplayer 04-15-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

milan108 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milan108 Click to send private message to milan108 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!!"
Wrong house dude. The HOUSE is on Norton Ave and 39th Street in the Crenshaw area I believe. Beth Short was MURDERED at the house, her dead body used by DR BAYLEY and his SICK group of friends for sex. She was forced to eat feces before she died. Grass pushed inside her and finally cut in half by DR BAYLEY so she could fit in the trunk of DR BAYLEY'S car. She was left very close to the house in a vacant lot, nude and cut in half. GREAT LUCK TO THE GURLS...they and their parents, except for the OLD CROW Jade(d)deserve an explanation as to why they where put into this heinous S/M DRUG DEN. You can read more at www.bethshort.com

Besos,

Milan

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ladyelle 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladyelle Click to send private message to ladyelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!!"
Um.

I have to agree with the first poster. It IS the house of George Hodel. I've seen that episode of CBS News way too many times. I knew it immediately.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/blackdahlia/

and here's a link to the news article...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/23/48hours/main657318.shtml

ladyelle 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladyelle Click to send private message to ladyelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!!"
AND

http://losangelesflorists.blogspot.com/2006/02/unique-floral-arrangements.html#links

apparently it has been purchased by the Swodens.

tplayer 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tplayer Click to send private message to tplayer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Top Model House is Haunted!!!"
Whoa! Although this is a titillating and fascinating unsolved murder, where is the documentation to support ANYONE being murdered at that house? Where is the paranormal documentation to support the comment that the "place is haunted"? If you actually research the case, you will find that another individual actually confessed to the crime (along with an associate of that individual). The perpetrator was killed himself at his own hand by starting his room on fire with his own cigarette. There were also several other strong suspects. The problem was with the LAPD. They(along with several others at the scene) contaminated
critical evidence. Although Dr. Hodel was a freak for sure, it makes for an interesting read to pin this crime on the "diabolical" Dr. Could he have done it? Was there a police conspiracy? Possibly. As with all high profile crime dramas,a lot of the time the "high" profile killer walks. There was a lot of dark behavior (based on history and interviews from family) that took place at the Hodel mansion and I'm sure most of that Karmic energy is a live and well at that place. I am a firm believer in the paranormal, but just because a house is "creepy" doesn't make it haunted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •