The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"age limit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

po 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail po Click to send private message to po Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"age limit"
I would like to know will American Top Model ever considering in one of the next episodes having the age range to 25-35. This would be something for them to think about.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: age limit ettuT 01-20-06 1
   RE: age limit prosecutor 01-21-06 2
       RE: age limit Miss Gabbi 06-28-06 7
   RE: age limit wanna_b_a_modle 01-26-06 3
       RE: age limit ettuT 02-11-06 4
       RE: age limit Miss Gabbi 06-28-06 6
 RE: age limit Miss Gabbi 06-28-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-20-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: age limit"
Why? OK, it is reality TV but they are promising the winner a real modeling job. If you are a famous known model you can get away with being old, though most of them started very young. I will say it again, the majority of fashion models are teenagers
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-21-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: age limit"
wouldn't bring in the ratings. Not everyone ages gracefully. They might get a better ratings draw with a show called Americas next plus size model. They would be plus size but beautiful women.

Miss Gabbi 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-28-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss%20Gabbi Click to send private message to Miss%20Gabbi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: age limit"
When you try out for the show, you must submit a video of why you want to do it. I am sure they will weed out the old hags and let the ones they deem worthy stay. "not everyone ages gracefuly," is not a good use of deductive reasoning.

wanna_b_a_modle 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wanna_b_a_modle Click to send private message to wanna_b_a_modle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: age limit"
*Hey*

I am 16 i wonder if they will let a 16 year old be the america's next top modle?

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: age limit"
For legal reasons they probably won't let you. But, get some pictures together and have your mother take you to NYC. You are the right age to be a model. If you really want to be a model you would avoid the show, because you will face "Reality TV" bias

06-28-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miss%20Gabbi Click to send private message to Miss%20Gabbi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: age limit"
Because you must be out of high school first.

06-28-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: age limit"
I just submitted one similar to yours and I couldn't agree with you more. Like I said, the older ones will be less self absorbed and will pay attention. Brava!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •