The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst final 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst final 3?"
Now that we know this cycles final three, I was wondering which cycle you thought had the worst final three.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Worst final 3? tvgeek401 05-13-08 1
   RE: Worst final 3? ZnittyK 09-10-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-13-08, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Worst final 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-08 AT 05:48 AM (EST)

Since most of the post-Model exposure to the winners I have to suffer throughexperience is the 'My Life as a Covergirl' commercials the next season, my pick is based on which F3 has the worst public speaking potential.

We've only had two decent Covergirls; CariDee and Eva.

The worst F3 for me was cycle 8 with Jaslene, Natasha, and Renee.
Neither Jaslene nor Natasha spoke coherent English and Renee had a perpetual glare.

I think Jaslene and Danielle tie as worst Top Model winners for me because watching their commercials was painful.

ETA: We can only hope that Whitney ends up winning this season since Anya is ditsy and has a painfully annoying voice and Fatima is just plain terrible.

the mole returns June 2!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-08, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst final 3?"
Watching all "My Life as a Covergirl" (who we will never see doing a real Covergirl Commercial) is painful to me. But yes, the worse final three ever, ever, ever was Jaslene, Natasha and Renee. I think Tyra just got lazy during that season. Those were the worse contestants ever as a bunch lol (to me anyway). Tyra wanted them to make up their own commercials, and those Covergirl photos sucked horribly. She placed two plus-sized girls on the show because she gained some weight. After she lost the weight she went back to one if any actual plus-size models. Give me a break Tyra.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •