The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will go tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-23-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will go tonight"
Lets see, we have:

Dominique, Lauren, Whitney, Fatima, Kat, Anya

I think Anya and Lauren will be in the F4, along with Fatima and Kat, so I think it is Dominique or Whitney tonight.

I think that skinny conscious Italy will boot Whitney tonight. What do you guys think?

Dan

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will go tonight Enyo 04-23-08 1
   RE: Who will go tonight flystorms 04-23-08 2
       RE: Who will go tonight flystorms 04-24-08 3
           RE: Who will go tonight Q 04-24-08 4
 RE: Who will go tonight ginger 04-24-08 5
   RE: Who will go tonight flystorms 04-24-08 6
   RE: Who will go tonight Enyo 04-24-08 7
       RE: Who will go tonight msshel 04-24-08 8
       RE: Who will go tonight Q 04-25-08 9
           RE: Who will go tonight Enyo 04-25-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will go tonight"
I haven't been able to watch the last couple weeks, and I am basing this on absolutely nothing at all but my own personal bias, but I would like to see Dominique go.. unless in the last couple weeks she's changed her attitude.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will go tonight"
Anya is the golden girl right now so she's safe. I love watching Whitney and think she's pretty good, though she really has gotten a little "pageanty" the past 2 episodes. They're building her edit up for a fall.

I'm hoping it'll either be Lauren or Dominique. I like Lauren's photos, but she just has no grace. I'm amazed every time she stays longer. Dom is just obnoxious!

04-24-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will go tonight"
Got it right! Lauren's gawkiness just finally got the best of her.

Did anyone else notice in her funeral video with all her photos that she basically had the same blank expression on her face each time? There was no spark in her eyes.

04-24-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who will go tonight"
I actually agree with Nigel and the Italian Designer. Lauren looked like a model the most. Her height, her look, her photos, were the BEST of the season!

However, she just could not get over her awkwardness with her body and personality. It is a shame, IMO.

As for Whitney, she looked terrible, IMO. And Dominique really is starting to scare me. I can't understand why she is still on the show.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will go tonight"
My favorite line: "Dominique looks...not so fresh."

I would have kept Lauren for at least one more week over Dom. I think she's being kept in for comic relief.

Perhaps we will have Anya versus Kartyshuizhgyiyiiizaah in the final 2, in honor of New Guest Judge Paulina. An Eastern European-off.

04-24-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who will go tonight"
You're right, Ginger! That was so funny!

I also think you're right about the Anya/Kat standoff at the end. I really like Kat, but fear that her personality will make her lose in the end. Anya is so effervescent, she just steals the show compared to the rest of the girls. Who knows. I really liked Joanie a few years ago and was surprised when she didn't win.

04-24-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will go tonight"
Heh, you're right.. that line about Dominique's freshness was funny. And did you see the way the designer looked at Whitney? Eww and her walk! Whitney's walk looked like she was a madame walking through her brothel, all she needed was a cigarette in one of those long tubes sticking out of one hand. Lauren's walk is absolutely atrocious, but I think her pictures made up for it.

I think Dominique should have gone last night (surprise surprise). She is by far my least favorite, and she is way too oblivious and conceited. I don't know why it is that when I look at her, I see a very well put together 35 year old, and the judges find her comparable to Anya in the freshness factor.

Anya is from Hawaii, right? What is her accent???

msshel 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msshel Click to send private message to msshel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who will go tonight"
Couldn't agree more! Dom does look "manly"! Humor is the only reason she is still around. Fatima needs to GO! Something is always wrong with this child. I'm guessing that Anya and Kat will be the final 2! Whitney will be the one to go next week. The judges are already setting the stage.

04-25-08, 02:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who will go tonight"
Anya is from Hawaii, but her accent I think they said is due to her Beach Bum/Surfer laid back upbringing. Like, she totally was just like hanging around like, like being laid back and not stressed, like like.

It is very bizzare accent, but I think better than Dani's crazy hick accent from a few cycles ago.

and Dominique - GO HOME NOW. Dom and Whitney are the next two, IMO.

Then it is Fatmia, Kat and Anya in F3 with Kat and Anya in the F2. I agree with the other posters.

04-25-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Who will go tonight"
Its weird.. the very first episode of this season, when I saw Fatima, I was instantly taken by her. I thought she was just stunningly beautiful.

Then they go and do their makeovers.. sometimes I wonder what they're thinking when they do them. But as a result of Fatima's makeover, I feel she lost part of herself. Most of the time she looks like she's dead and decaying and the skin is tightening up across her face. It is weird that she went from being one of the most striking women to me not caring about her in the slightest to me thinking she looks.. dead.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •