The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23799425/

Well Well Well. She and Jay M. are not speaking, she barely even talks to the girls anymore, she only wants to show up on Judging day, etc. etc.

This is why this show is lost these days. Tyra does not care about it anymore. I think they should toss Tyra to the curb and have Ms. Jay run the show.

Discuss...

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? Snidget 03-26-08 1
   RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? Cathy the Canadian 03-28-08 7
 RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? Enyo 03-26-08 2
   RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? Q 03-26-08 3
       RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? trshtvjnky 03-27-08 4
       RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? Cathy the Canadian 03-28-08 6
           RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM? Cathy the Canadian 03-28-08 8
 Or maybe not. Snidget 03-28-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-08, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
Not sure how much weight I give OK magazine.

I do think splitting her efforts between ANTM and her talk show probably does have some effect on ANTM. I'm not sure she's ready to give it up.

While the talk show gives her some time to be all about Tyra, she does get to still do modeling shots and stuff with ANTM and I'm not sure she'd give that up.

I've always thought the show for her was bit more about Tyra than the girls.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"

>
>While the talk show gives her
>some time to be all
>about Tyra, she does get
>to still do modeling shots
>and stuff with ANTM and
>I'm not sure she'd give
>that up.
>
>I've always thought the show for
>her was bit more about
>Tyra than the girls.

Totally! From the huge pictures of Tyra that grace the models apartment, to the shots of Tyra shown before every judging panel, this show is all about Tyra! Like she's the friggin' uber model of all time! Whatever.

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
Honestly, I could do without Tyra. I don't watch the show to see her. Just like Dickenson leaving, and then Twiggy. Now we have a new person to fill the seat and it seems to be working. I think if Tyra's seat were filled by someone else the show would be fine. I'd rather listen to Jay's comments anyways. All Tyra ever seems to do is sit at panel and strike poses and make fun of the girls. So I personally can do without her.

Does OK! magazine ever actually report the truth?? hehe. I've seen some rather silly things on their covers while standing in line at the checkout.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
I would LOVE to see Jay M. host the show and join the panel now if Tyra leaves. We can then add someone like Elle or Cindy Crawford to judging.

What do you guys think?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-27-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
LOVE the idea! I vote Elle -- she was really good on that underwear shoot.

I don't watch the show for Tyra anyway . . . except to learn how to squint without actually squinting.

03-28-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
Jay already hosts Canada's Next Top Model. It's so funny to see him do the Tyra Banks thing, with the "I only have 9 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the girls that will continue to compete...".

03-28-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tyra Leaving ANTM?"
Oh yeah, and you know how in ANTM there's pictures of Tyra in the house? Well, there's pictures of Jay in the CNTM house, and the girls get Jay mail. Haha.

The first season was hosted by Trisha Helfer. If you're saying "Trisha who?" right now, guess what, so were most Canadians. No one knows her. Fortunately, Jay decided to take over in cycle 2. He's great at it.

There's actually lots of clips on youtube if you do a search for Canada's Next Top Model. You guys should check it out!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-08, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Or maybe not."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/tyra-banks-not-leaving-top-model-fight-with-jay-manuel-not-true-6811.php

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •