The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-07, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I just wanted to know what was everyone's opinion on the makeovers this week? I love them!! I love Saleisha's new hairstyle. I always wanted to get something like that, but I am scared someone is going to make it look jacked lol. Or I would like something like Rihannas, I wanted that style before she even had it. I like hairstyles similar or like these.

Anyway, I think Biancas hair style is good. She doesn't need the wig. Atleast I don't think so. She kind of toned down a bit and focused more on herself since they shut her down during the makeover episode. The girl who got the blonde hair and the bangs (I can't remember her name) was good too. I like different. Thats just me though.

Victoria is gone, good. She needs an attitude adjustment. I honestly feel like since she's supposed to be this "intelligent" girl that nothing is wrong with her. So everytime someone says something about her (Twiggy) she has to throw something else back at them. Tyra was right though. No matter how good you are at something, people don't want to work with you if you can't take constructive criticism and if you have a nasty attitude. Does she need to prove herself to people? It's either that or she just talks back on purpose to get herself taken out of the competition because she didn't want to be there anyway. That spot she filled could have been for someone else during the casting that actually wanted to be there and wanted to be a model.

Does anyone think that they actually MUST have atleast one girl cry every cycle. When the girls don't cry they have to do something that they know will make them cry? I just feel that way. Especially since Cycle 8. They put that weave into Jael's hair. She sat there for a very long time then all of a sudden cut it off. That will make her cry lol. Bianca's hair was damaged and all of that, but then they cut all of her hair off too. But then again they also did that to brandy whose weave got damaged too. They looked better with their styles anyway.

Saleisha's words backfired on her. Hmmm... These girls are strong as heck no doubt, but they are a bit TOO cocky lol. And yes I am the only one who hates Jaslene's covergirl commercials. I also don't like the way she talks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... qwertypie 10-11-07 1
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... ginger 10-11-07 2
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... mimo 10-11-07 3
   RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... qwertypie 10-12-07 7
       RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... Tiggertramp 10-13-07 12
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... Magnolia_Rocker 10-11-07 4
   RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... topmodelchick 10-11-07 5
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... SFM0407 10-11-07 6
   RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... qwertypie 10-12-07 8
       RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... lindamaher 10-12-07 9
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... SilverStar 10-12-07 10
   RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... trigirl 10-12-07 11
       RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... amanda11694 10-13-07 13
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... pinksparkleguitar 10-15-07 14
 RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... lanena83 10-15-07 15
   RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... ZnittyK 10-17-07 16
       RE: Your opinions on the makeovers ... amanda11694 10-26-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I thought the makeoveres were much better this year than in the past. Saleisha needs training on how to hold her head so her bangs don't cause shadows on her foreheadand eyes.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
They gave Jenah the Grotesque Weave of Doom, just like whatserface last season, who had been doing really well until they stuck fried red squid legs to her scalp.

The bald chick looked great.

mimo 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-11-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I wasn't too impressed with the makeovers this time around (maybe because I only caught the end.) I hated Saleisha's--I thought it made her look like Tootie from the facts of life. The blonde one that got the weave looked really ratty (even Tyra said something about balancing it out.)

10-12-07, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
Tootie --BWA HA HA HA HA HA!
That's who she reminded me of.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
Mind readers!

I was totally thinking Tootie! What is high fashion about Tootie??

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I was glad to see that there were a lot more "short" styles done this year than in previous cycles. It always makes the girls faces pop even more. On another note...I am so over the long, straight, black weave. They give that to someone every.freaking.cycle. Enough already!

Ghoulishly attired thanks to surfkitten!

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I think that Bianca should rock the new hairdo, cause it makes her look GREAT!

I really liked some of the girls hair, so hopefully they will play with it a little more and really use the styles to their advantage.

Salesia really did look like Tootie with that Mushroom bowl cut, it's a little too full for that look, I think if it was a little bit thinner, it might work out ok.....

I liked both girls that got the short haircut, granted they both had short hair before, but the new shape and color really made their looks pop - I think that Tyra did work some new do's in, but she needs to get over her signature long weaves and bangs are not really poppin - even though she is sporting some right now.

SFM0407 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFM0407 Click to send private message to SFM0407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I don't like Bianca at all but I have to say that she really impressed me with the makeover. Her new look is fierce and powerful (to use a few Tyra words!) and the wig they gave her is lame compared to her new look. I think a lot of the tears she shed were more because of the fact that her mom told her over and over that if you cut your hair you're ugly. She is SO not ugly, and I worry that she may stick around longer now because of the new 'do.

Of the new looks the ones I enjoyed most were Bianca, Sarah, and Janet's. All three were very drastic. I really don't like Jenah or Chantal's looks...too common. I sort of like Saleisha's look but I agree with other poster's that it's a little too Tootie. It needs to be thinned out just a tad. I thought the makeovers went over all right...nobody but Bianca cried and I think I would bawl like a baby if I found out that my hair was so overprocessed that it would fall out if they tried to do anything to it. I liked that she wasn't a baby about it...she knew it was true and only cried a little about it.

Did anyone else get a small thrill at hearing that Heather didn't need any changes, that she has a perfect look already?

The moment Victoria opened her mouth during judging I knew she was going home. She was a spoiled little nerd. Can't say that I'm going to miss her, just wish that she realized that this wasn't her dream before final casting because someone else could have gone in.

And no, you're not the only one who can't stand Jaslene's commercials. I thought that she talked weird all along, and not because she's got an accent...it's almost like when you hear a deaf person talk...she has flat tones and is very nasal. It's made me wonder if she is partially deaf. And if you go onto the CW website and look at her portfolio all of her pics are the same expression. Very disappointing.

10-12-07, 01:07 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I liked Heather's look before and agree that they didn't have to do much to improve it, but I am wondering how much that decision was due to her Aspergers and the perception that people with autism can't handle change.

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I was thinking the same thing. I wonder...

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I thought they were ok. I was really worried when I saw they were going to cut off all of Sarah's hair. I don't like short hair on girls, but she ended up looking pretty good. I really liked Janet's hair color before, so I wasn't too pleased with them darkening it so much. Jenah- ugh. Those extensions are just fugly! But I guess they go with her face. LOL. I know she takes good pictures, but in person? she's just hideous, IMO. The bug eyes, the ganked up teeth, the lips that always cry out for chapstick. I just think she's gross.

One word: GOTHMOG!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-12-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
Really? Jenah is my fave. ...and I love all the short do's this season. Focus on the beauty.

bouncey by Ice

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-07, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I thought that Jenah's new do is too blonde. Saleisha's hair looks like a wig.

Everyone else's makeovers look fine

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-07, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I think Sleisha's hair is 'high fashion' but it'll only work for one shoot. She can't have it like that all the time. I think they did a disservice to her by cutting her hair like that. Plus, it covers the top part of her eye, and the judges kept talking about how her eyes weren't connnecting. It's because of that haircut!

Jenah's hair is awful, and I think she looked better as a brunette.

Bianca is lovely with no hair.

Janet's hair is a tad too dark for me. But perhaps it will grow on me.

bouncey by Ice
Shar saves the day!

lanena83 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-15-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lanena83 Click to send private message to lanena83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
I think that the makeovers were really nice this is actually one of the first times that they were not planning to make someone cut off all of their hair, unfortunately Bianca had to due to the damage of her hair but her style still came out looking pretty good though. I personally like Jaslene because she is from my hometown.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
OMG Tootie. LMAO! I thought it looked similar to something and you guys nailed it lol. I still like it some how. She does look like a bug. Especially in the last photoshoot. I still like it some how. I was actually expecting her to get her hair more similar to the woman (sorry I 4got her name and I am too lazy to try to remember it right now) that Tyra was talking about.

Where is Jaslene from? And please don't tell me the Bronx because I am going to be very upset at myself lol.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Your opinions on the makeovers this week?"
Jaslene's from Chicago, Ebony is too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •