The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tyra hypocrite"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jweb 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jweb Click to send private message to jweb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tyra hypocrite"
I am sick of Tyra saying how she would never pose nude because of her great standards, and then making these poor girls do what she said she would "never do" and elimanating them if they dont....also they chastise the girls for not telling them that their health is in danger because of the severe cold . please... this show is on the verge of torturing humans. They wont even let the endustry treat animals this badly..Shame on you Tyra GET A CLUE, You oppertunist.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tyra hypocrite Magnolia_Rocker 08-13-07 1
   RE: Tyra hypocrite qwertypie 09-12-07 2
 RE: Tyra hypocrite Snidget 09-13-07 3
 RE: Tyra hypocrite Dunes777 09-18-07 4
   WARNING Bebo 09-18-07 5
 RE: Tyra hypocrite SFM0407 10-02-07 6
 RE: Tyra hypocrite loveatlast101 07-14-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tyra hypocrite"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

Seriously? You do know that all bathing suit spreads (ex: sports illustrated) are shot during cold weather months so they will be ready for the spring catalog right? Again, Cold.Weather.Months....in a swimsuit....usually in water. Tyra isn't doing anything that real agents will not make the models do. She is preparing these girls for what they will have to get used to if they try to make it in this industry. Its not all champagne and roses like a lot of people believe. Its hard and grueling work most of the time in really uncomfortable situations.

A Sharnina Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tyra hypocrite"
Getting the sand out of your butt cleavage is brutal

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tyra hypocrite"
I'm sure Tyra has been nude/partially nude in a modeling shot as that isn't uncommon.

What I'm guessing she said she wouldn't do is pose nude for the sake of posing nude in an adult magazine.

Most people see nudity as a part of art as something different than nudity for the sake of nudity. A lot of actors or actresses that would never pose for any of the adult magazines will be nude/partially nude because the story line of the script requires it.

Dunes777 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dunes777 Click to send private message to Dunes777 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tyra hypocrite"
jwab IS NO CRITICISM VALID?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "WARNING"
Our guidelines allow posters to express positive or negative comments about the show and its participants, but do not allow other posters to criticize them for doing so.

SFM0407 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFM0407 Click to send private message to SFM0407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tyra hypocrite"
As far as I know Tyra has never asked the girls to do a shot that she herself wasn't asked to do, including the nudity shots. As another poster said it's not for the sake of being nude alone! On an episode of her talk show from last season Tyra shared her contract stipulations and no nudity was one of them as well as not posing with dolphins. If I remember correctly she said that it referred to showing her breasts, buttocks, and/or (for lack of a better word) va-jay-jay. Sitting on a set, knees drawn up to your chest hiding all that God gave you isn't really a nude shot. You were just nude when you posed for it. And though I'm not 100% on this, I think the only one ever eliminated for not posing nude was Anna from Cylce 2 and that was a combination of not having a shot and then not being clear on why she refused to pose nude.

As for being sick and putting their health in danger...I'm not sure about you but every job I've ever had (and I'm not a model!) has gotten more than a little irritated when I've called in sick. I know more than a few people who have gone to work while sick because the job needs to get done. Modeling provides these girls with perks a lot of us won't ever see: travel, a sense of celebrity, even more money. Performing that job while sick is just one of the drawbacks and I'm sure that if any of these girls were ever in real jeopardy Tyra would not hold that against them. Danielle in cycle 5 or 6 was ill enough that she missed the challenge event, a skill that was tested in judging, and she still made it through to win the competition!

loveatlast101 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loveatlast101 Click to send private message to loveatlast101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tyra hypocrite"
She really doesn't make the girls go nude she gives them an alternative a g-string and a band, thats what she does, and when they girls dont do anything, thats when she eliminates them, and she has done partially nude, and I dont see what the big deal is when you think about it whats so great about breasts or anything else. seriously look up Elyse she had a good view on the subject

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •