The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-07, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
?? What'd you think of this week ??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Well...what did everyone think ... nazpink 05-03-07 1
 RE: Well...what did everyone think ... Q 05-03-07 2
   RE: Well...what did everyone think ... ginger 05-03-07 3
       RE: Well...what did everyone think ... mistyrose52 05-03-07 4
 RE: Well...what did everyone think ... qwertypie 05-04-07 5
   RE: Well...what did everyone think ... ginger 05-04-07 6
   RE: Well...what did everyone think ... Vixxxen 05-04-07 7
       RE: Well...what did everyone think ... amanda11694 05-04-07 8
       RE: Well...what did everyone think ... amea_gari 05-05-07 9
 RE: Well...what did everyone think ... trigirl 05-06-07 10
   RE: Well...what did everyone think ... amanda11694 05-11-07 11
 RE: Well...what did everyone think ... Bravehart 05-11-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-03-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
I thought Britney was a good choice to get the boot. The girl just can't seem to recognize that sometimes she messes up. Instead of pointing the finger of blame at others she needs to start looking at herself. It was pretty bad when none of the designers would have chosen her for their shows and I can't say that I blame them.....her walk was absolutely horrendous! She blamed the poor taxi driver for making her late when she knew time was short and didn't even instruct him to meet her. To top it off she had a potty mouth fit, in which people heard....people that she should have behaved professionally around. Also, Dionne brought up a good point about Britney not seeming to suffer from short term memory during the acting challenge...which I completely forgot about! It's all really too bad because Britney has done so well in the competition (with the exception of the past couple of weeks) and takes great pics, but I couldn't honestly see her making money with her personality either.

If Dionne isn't the next to go I am going to hit the roof. The girl still needs the same amount of instruction as they all did the first week. Clearly she has learned nothing. Even her look is right back to the same, which she knows the judges take issue with. Basically, she's been skating by in this competition and clearly doesn't feel enough threat to straighten up.

A Natasha, Renee and Jaslene final 3 would be great and make the most sense. As for winning, I'm rooting for Natasha or Jaslene.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
Brittany, Brittany, Brittany. What the hell happened to you? MELTDOWN! I had such high hopes for her, but hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Dionne has to be the next to go. She is going backwards, the judges are right. Her mean looks just won't cut it anymore. Especially since Jaslene has stepped back up to the plate and Renee took some fabulous pictures this week. She broke out of her Old looking mold and truly looked sexy and young, IMO.

I am now thinking it will be a Jaslene/Natasha finals, but honestly any combo of Jaslene/Natasha/Renee in the F2 is possible. Those three all deserve to have the final walk. Natasha was 1 minute late, yet held it together as the guest judge/designer said. She handled herself with grace and that is something the judges want to see. Everyone will have a bad day, be late, etc., but it is how you handle it that counts.

As for the winner, I am now leading towards Jaslene again. Her performace on the goo sees was great. She looked good in all the clothes, her walk was great, her interaction was good and also had positive energy.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
I got one right!
I got one right!

I NEVER predict ATM correctly. But Brit's boot was obvious from the recrap. And I'm thinking Jaslene wins this thing. I agree we're looking at a probable Nada/Jaslene/Renee final three, with either of the other two as the second runner.

Poor Brit looked like she was smacked in the face with a 2' by 4'. Don't think she saw that coming.

I like Dione's mean look, but her editing says Buh Bye. The only thing that worries me is the Surprise Boot-I don't want it to be Nada. I'd lvoe for her to win, but I don't think she will.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
Agree, Brit was the best choice for this week. So tired of her whining, and making excuses for every time she screws up. I love that one of the girls called her out on that whole 'short term memory' thing, when she memorized ALL her lines on the acting stint!! HA! Good one!!

She was wearing thin, even though she took good pics, her walk and personality were just BAD, BAD, BAD!!!

Dionne started out so strong, but something has crawled up her butt and bit her big time! She has such an attitude and mouth on her! I'd never hire someone like her, if I knew how she acted in real life! Maybe she just misses her baby too much, and it's coming out in the photo shoots, I dunno...

I'm amazed at Jasleen, how well she did this week, even winning the competition. And her attitude and personality are really starting to grow on me!! I do believe it will be close between the 3-Jas, Natasha, and Renee. We have yet to see what can happen, and as we all know, one tiny screw up, and you're out!

It will be interesting to see.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
I was absolutely stunned how lovely and soft Jasleen looked. Looks like they have better makeup/hair artists in Australia

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
She does take amazing photos. She needs the 10 pounds the camera adds.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
I called Brittany to win at the beginning and boy was I wrong! It looks like immaturity and memory loss, lol, cost Brittany the game. She was my favorite until I saw her for what she really was this episode. She blew it big time.

It looks like Renee's going to win this because as the judges said "she's the most commercial". She doesn't seem like such a ##### anymore and hopefully she'll stay that way and doesn't let winning go to her head.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
Brittany could of stayed if she had changed her attitude.

I wasn't so sure if Dionne or Brittany was going home.
If Dionne makes it to the final three, she will probably be the first to go home because she can't deliver a great commercial.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-07, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
Renee hasn't changed, she's just reigned in her viciousness. The nastiness is still there, and it still bugs me. You hear it in certain comments-- she can't hide the horrible personality very well.

I agree about Brittany going home. She went from my top 2 favorites to "get rid of her now!" in one episode.
However, I don't think she was faking the short term memory entirely-- for the acting challenge, they had to learn it overnight, which helps with long term memory storage.
Then again, after seeing her idiotic behavior over the cab, maybe she really did play it up.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
I was so glad to see Jaslene do well this week. I am rooting for her. This is hers to win...if she can keep up the good work. There hasn't been a hispanic ANTM and I think Tyra thinks of all those things. We had the blue-eyed blonde last time so I don't think that bodes well for Renee. I think Natasha will have a professional future but I don't think she could be the ambassador to ANTM they are looking for. Love Dionne's look but apparently the judges didn't like it. She was freakin' hilarious at the go-sees...can't believe she got away with as much swag as she did! After the whiney hair business I had lost all interest in Brit....glad she's gone.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
I'm glad that Dionne got the boot. She seemed to look angry at times and she didn't always have a good attitude.

Well, Dionne is the first mommy to be eliminated!

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Well...what did everyone think of this week?"
Dionne had a gentle personality but it just didn't show in the pics. She would be an awesome model if things just didn't have to be so nicey nice in Tyra's show. Good job Dionne but you weren't sweet enough!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •