The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
Is she partially deaf, or does she seriously have a speech impediment, or what??

I can hardly understand a word that girl says, and last night??? OMGosh!!! Talk about horrid-trying to get her to have an Aussie accent! That was more than laughable! That was hideous at its best!

What is wrong with her? I know she was on, or nearly on a past season, but I didn't see her before, so does anyone know anything about her that I might not?

I really don't think she is even pretty, AND she really does have that Janice Dickenson look (except, I swear, she really looks OLDER and nastier than Janice). I mean, she seems nice, but I just can't see her marketing herself.

She is just a head-scratcher for me. I cannot figure her out-head to toe, and then that voice..........what is going on there??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... LisaPles 04-19-07 1
   RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... amanda11694 04-19-07 2
       RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... goldie1000 04-20-07 3
           RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... lindamaher 04-20-07 4
               RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... mistyrose52 04-20-07 5
                   RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... Myantek 04-20-07 6
                       RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... LisaPles 04-23-07 7
                           RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... amanda11694 04-23-07 8
                               RE: There are bigger winers.... goldie1000 04-23-07 9
           RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... qwertypie 04-25-07 10
               RE: OK, I have a question about Jaz... amanda11694 04-25-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
I can't tell you how many times I almost posted something asking the same question. She DOES talk as if she is deaf! Every time she talks I say to my husband, "What's up with the way she talks?" It's weird!
As far as her personality is concerned I think she is OK. She is so extremely thin that it scares me and it turns me off to her. I think she has potential but I don't think she will be ANTM.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
It's her spanish accent which makes her sound different. She talks too fast.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-07, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
Yes, I think someone addressed this before, and it is in fact just her accent.

No worries, she won't be on the show much longer anyhow.

It's all in good fun

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-07, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
What I don't understand is how people that are on that show that are mediocre but have no people skills whatsoever! If you are going to be America's Next Top Model you need the whole package...ya know? I know it is tough to find someone that has the looks and skills of a model, and that also has the assertiveness, communications, emotional intelligence, and still manages their image..but come on now. Not that I don't think Jazleen is attractive but she is a disaster when she has lines that she has to recite.
And I also think Brit has no excuse for not remembering lines, THERE WAS CUE CARDS! I am not being insensitive to her accident by any means, but hold the tears girlfriend just read the lines in front of you! Her excuse was that she read the card and didn't remember it...how bout this...read the card word by word and you don't have to remember it. And like Nigel said if you have an issue with something due to an accident or anything...you learn to deal with it as a part of your life, because it is a part of your life everyday. This means being comfortable in criticism...not crying at any chance you get. Again, I don't mean to be insensitive, but some things are just a reality that you have to deal with..it's called life, and it goes on.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
Totally agree!! It's called LIFE, and all of us deal with something in this lifetime that can and/or WILL affect how well we can perform at whatever task is at hand!!

I'm sure being a model, having to travel at a moment's notice, being in front of a camera, being critiqued, criticized, on the cover of magazines, etc, has to be very stressful. Especially if you are one of the top models in the country. But to get there, you have to fight for a spot, and put aside the smaller things that will get to you!

I'm not saying that STM is a small thing-it can hinder your life-but if it IS hindering your life, you might re-think your career choice! So she's beautiful, sorry! You may have to do something else, or else go to therapy first and learn to overcome that before you move on!! I can't even imagine getting a college degree if you can't remember what you just read! How would you even pass a test??

She certainly could never do commercials or movies! So, she's left with nothing but runway stuff, and I don't think you can be just a one-dimensional model, IMHO, anyway. I don't know-maybe she can.....

Myantek 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myantek Click to send private message to Myantek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
The trick is learning how to move things from STM to LTM, there are a lot of techniques in place to help people who have STML learn how to deal with it depending on how severe the problem is. I have trouble believing that in the 5 (?) years since the accident that she hasn't learned how to cope with her problem.

Britney seems to have a new crisis of the week complex. The weave, the STML, next week looks like another breakdown for her. I wonder if she's just not used the stress?

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-23-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
>Britney seems to have a new
>crisis of the week complex.
> The weave, the STML,
>next week looks like another
>breakdown for her. I
>wonder if she's just not
>used the stress?

Yeah, she is a real whiner. Get used to stress honey, life's a b*tch!

04-23-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
I don't exactly consider Brittany a big whiner. When she complained, it was sometimes necessary (ex.weave) At least she didn't whine like Nicole did in her commercial who pretended the lights were too bright.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: There are bigger winers...."
I agree Amanda, Brittany did have a good reason to be upset, when the weave was burning the hair, off her head.
But lately she has been having alot of meltdowns.
Hopefully she can get her s*** together soon before
it's too late.

I think all the girls have wined,
complained and bitched all about the same.

But Renee is a gossip queen.

It's all in good fun

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
I have wondered the same thing about Jazleen. I thought she was partially deaf as well. Meaning no disrespect, she sounds like my kids and I do when we have a serious cause of strep throat and the back of the tongue swells up.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

04-25-07, 07:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: OK, I have a question about Jazleen"
If she continues to talk like that, there's no way she can get hired to do commercials!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •