The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5: The Return of the Great Gender Bender Photo Shoot"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5: The Return of the Great Gender Bender Photo Shoot"
At least four of the ladies made really hot guys.

Wow! Dione! Where you been all my competition?

Brit was fab as always.

Natasha! I like her! I thought her rapper shot ROOLED. And the conversation with her spouse did not sound like the product of an emotionless mail-order marriage.

I still want to smack Jael when she talks for some reason, and I'm still unimpressed with the Beeyotch's photos, all Twiggy gush notwithstanding.

Whitney is so pretty and she looked like Gary Coleman with boobs in that picture. Ugh.

Diane? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Buh bye and good riddance.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5: The Return of the G... qwertypie 03-29-07 1
   RE: Episode 5: The Return of the G... nazpink 03-29-07 3
 RE: Episode 5: The Return of the G... pinksparkleguitar 03-29-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5: The Return of the Great Gender Bender Photo Shoot"
Yeah, I am surpised they didn't bind Whitney's boobs. They makeup artists could have done a better job on her eyebrows too IMO)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 5: The Return of the Great Gender Bender Photo Shoot"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-07 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-29-07 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

It's completely appalling at how much these girls devalue Natasha's character and her marriage. They aren't concerned about her well-being nor have they seemed to try and find out more about Natasha's home life. Honestly, if Natasha was wrapped up in some deranged marriage I doubt she would be allowed, by her husband, to participate in this competition considering the limited communication they have. These girls are just using her as someone to talk poorly about for their own entertainment purposes when they get bored of backstabbing the others. Notice how quickly these girls stop picking on others and go back to doing it to Natasha?!

Sure, in the beginning, Natasha seemed to fit the persona as someone with a pretentious know it all demeanor, but now I see her as someone who is outspoken and really wants to be a model and enjoy the experience. I think it was Sarah who said Natasha was the used car salesman of modeling. I think that's a good description (as funny as it sounds) because really they are selling themselves and if Natasha can take a negative criticism and turn it into something positive, that's what people will remember. Panel seems to like her for it and clearly she does soak in what is being said, hence the reason she's been doing better and studying the fashion magazines. These girls are probably just jealous and the fact that Natasha doesn't seem the type to get all b!tchy makes her more vulnerable to the bullying.

You know I wanted to feel bad for Diana and Whitney when Renee targeted them (she's really on a roll with stepping on just about every one's toes in this competition), but then again why should I? Diana had no issue with jumping on Renee's b!tch wagon when insulting Britney and oddly enough Whitney seemed to be enjoying talking down about Natasha after Renee already insulted her. As much as I dislike Renee's poor attitude I dislike the others more. Renee seems aware of her b!tchiness and doesn't seem to hide it, the others talk about how mean Renee is but then go off in corners with her just to bad-mouth others. Hypocrites!

As far as the photo shoot, I always find the gender switch concept entertaining. I thought some of the girls did well but others just don't seem to be where they need to be at this stage in the competition. Recall Melrose during her photo shoot as Donald Trump, she didn't twist around and do all these poses per say but she certainly captured his look and a typical male stance. Most of these girls acted as though they've never even been around a man because they didn't seem to get their demeanor.

Natasha, Britney and Jaslene had the best. They looked convincing yet good and didn't need a ton of direction from Jay. Renee did OK, but I still don't look at her pictures and think wow. Dionne looked great in her photo but look at how much direction she needed just to do it! Jael didn't even seem to give her concept of bohemian any thought and clearly thought that acting a fool captured the idea. Sarah was so not convincing as a male in that picture or even a rocker. Even with the extra help she still did poorly in my opinion. Whitney and Diana are just boring. I don't know if it's a lack of confidence or what.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 5: The Return of the Great Gender Bender Photo Shoot"
I, too, thought they could help Whitney get a hold of her oobies, there was no way she could hide those by herself.

I didn't like Renee's picture, thought it was very unflattering. But I loved Natasha's! I loved her purring on the phone to her husband, it was cracking me up!

I thought Diana's heave ho was long overdue. She had no expression, her personality never came out in her photos. I'm not surprised she's gone at all.

Flower arrangement by Sharnina!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •