The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
I watched the first episodes where they "got the house" and they showed the themes of all the rooms and the past winners, but didn't see any reference to Adrienne (again). I haven't watched recently, but are they still not showing her? I wonder if they even have her pictures in the house. I guess they've decided to pretend that the series started with Yoanna...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are they still forgetting Adrie... ginger 03-09-07 1
   RE: Are they still forgetting Adrie... qwertypie 03-12-07 2
       RE: Are they still forgetting Adrie... Vixxxen 03-12-07 3
       RE: Are they still forgetting Adrie... LisaPles 03-15-07 4
           RE: Are they still forgetting Adrie... SavannahPeach 03-22-07 5
               RE: Are they still forgetting Adrie... Pepito 03-22-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
I still don't understand why the deep deep animosity from Tyra & Co. towards Adrienne. She went on to do her own reality thing, sure, but I still think she publicizes their show for them. Besides, we all watch the show so we know they are purposely leaving her out, so it just emphasizes her all the more.

Of course, they would have been just as unhappy with Elise, had she won. But she towed the company line even less than A.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-07, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
Totally agree. I guess Adrienne had said how ANTM just cut her loose after her win and she was destitute, etc. until she decided to go the reality TV route. I just think it is tacky to pretend she never existed.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
I don't think they are "forgetting" but maybe regretting ever choosing her as their first AMNTM. I don't know why but it seems pretty childish anyhoo. I really liked Adrienne cause I thought she was real and refreshingly honest.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
> I just think it
>is tacky to pretend she
>never existed.

I agree. It doesn't sit well with me that they have tried to sweep her under the carpet. If Tyra wants to have her own show then she needs to take ownership of the choices made during production.

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
I think the reason she isn't shown is because she wrote Tyra a nasty letter after she was on the show and basically said that the show and Tyra didn't do a damn thing for her. So I think that's where some of the animosity comes from. I don't remember where I heard that... but it was an interview with Adrienne or maybe on her current reality show. She said she regretted doing it very much.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are they still forgetting Adrienne? "
Yeah, I heard that, too. Adrienne said that after she had won, she wasn't becoming a big star like she thought would, so she wrote Tyra a scathing email, criticising Tyra and the show really badly, saying that the show was a big lie, etc. etc. and she had been deceived so badly.

She said that she was sorry she wrote it now, but it was certainly enought for Tyra & Co. to drop any relationship with her.

I think that Tyra would have been really, really hurt by something like that. And, I think that Adrienne would have known that that was the way to really, really hurt Tyra.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •