The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Natasha"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Natasha"
I think Natasha's first few days in the house were rough and I do think her personality is abrupt. You can see that she is defensive with the other girls. I would guess that she probably has not had the easiest life.
It's easy to be critical of her especially because she is apparantly in the U.S. as a "mail order bride". If I avoid judging her for that and see her as a young woman I kind of feel bad for her. I wish for her benefit that she would work on her English skills.

I totally think when they do the makeover's they should make her a redhead. I think it would look good on her and it would be a great way for her to stand out and get noticed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Natasha elenaoftheturks 03-09-07 1
 RE: Natasha MsDeeVeeAns 03-11-07 2
   RE: Natasha RonReports 03-16-07 3
       RE: Natasha MsDeeVeeAns 03-16-07 4
           RE: Natasha Everyday 03-20-07 5
               RE: Natasha LisaPles 03-22-07 6
 RE: Natasha amea_gari 03-22-07 7
   RE: Natasha LisaPles 03-29-07 8
       RE: Natasha nazpink 03-30-07 9
       RE: Natasha RonReports 04-02-07 10
       RE: Natasha Sagebrush Dan 04-03-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elenaoftheturks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-07, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elenaoftheturks Click to send private message to elenaoftheturks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Natasha"
I'm getting really aggravated with Natasha. She's got potential but doesn't know what she's doing, even when she (rarely) understands the directions. Being gorgeous and foreign and all is great, but you have to speak some good English and French and have at least the smallest grasp of Western culture (as well as the fashion industry) in order to make it here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-11-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Natasha"
>I think Natasha's first few days
>in the house were rough
>and I do think her
>personality is abrupt. You can
>see that she is defensive
>with the other girls. I
>would guess that she probably
>has not had the easiest
>life.
>It's easy to be critical of
>her especially because she is
>apparantly in the U.S. as
>a "mail order bride". If
>I avoid judging her for
>that and see her as
>a young woman I kind
>of feel bad for her.
>I wish for her benefit
>that she would work on
>her English skills.
>
>I totally think when they do
>the makeover's they should make
>her a redhead. I think
>it would look good on
>her and it would be
>a great way for her
>to stand out and get
>noticed.

You are the only poster besides me that has any compassion for Natasha..thank you..it was getting lonely in here...Tyra knows that around the world they all do not speak English so no big to do and Dani got speech lessons, so can N....

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Natasha"
The judges admire Natasha's personality, and I do too. I do not think she will be ANTM, but her being on this show could help her get a supporting role on another television series.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Natasha"
>The judges admire Natasha's personality, and
>I do too. I do
>not think she will be
>ANTM, but her being on
>this show could help her
>get a supporting role on
>another television series.

RR, I so agree with you..I think she is too short really for ANTM...but this exposure will push her into some spotlights for sure...

Everyday 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Everyday Click to send private message to Everyday Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Natasha"
They should have sent her home rather than Samantha. Samantha was young and shy but she took fantastic photos - the whole point of being a model. She might have been able to come out of her shell.

It's clear that Natasha simply isn't photogenic despite being beautiful when you see her animated and outside a photo. Several of the judges have remarked how much better looking she is in person as opposed to her photos - that doesn't have anything to do with language, inexperience, etc. - there's just something about her bone structure that doesn't translate into a beautiful photo. That's the way it happens sometimes - there are lots of beautiful women who just don't photograph well. I've seen the opposite happen too - when a relatively plain girl looks absolutely gorgeous in a photo.

03-22-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Natasha"
Natasha grows on me more and more every week. I don't think she quite has the modeling potential to be ANTM but I like her!

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Natasha"
Alright, I'll preface this by saying I am not expert on Russian culture or it's people, but Russia is far more Westernized than any other Asian country, due to heavy Germanic influence, and the Russian court's adaptation of Germanic and French customs.

I'll also add that I don't see why you would hold being a mail order bride against anyone. Arranged marriage was especially common in Russia at certain points in time, and I personally see nothing to condemn a person for for being a mail order bride. It was quite common in the US at one point, under certain circumstances.
Perhaps modern arranged marriages carry a lot of negative possibilities and negative connotations-- I'll concede that. But it irritates me to hear Natasha being slammed for being a mail-order bride. Especially if she is, in fact, still with her husband. It isn't prostitution-- there is nothing -innately- immoral or unethical in it.

03-29-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Natasha"
Natasha's photo shoot as the hip-hop guy yesterday was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the show! I like it that she is confident and witty.
I felt bad for her because she realized that people don't listen to what she is saying because they think she talks too much and they don't respect her. Classic example was when she was trying to tell Whitney she was in the wrong position and nobody was listening to her. I felt bad for her when she was upset and talking to her husband on the phone. I'm sure with all the pressure each girl will have their meltdown. I was happy that her husband sounded supportive of her.
I think at first they edited her unfairly but the more we get to know her I think she is one of the most interesting women in the house.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Natasha"
I agree, like I said in another post she came off as a pretentious know it all but now I doubt that is her character at all. In fact, thus far she has seemed to be one of the nicer ones in the house. Even when Renee took her phone time she wasn't the one upset and tried to tell Felicia that it was fine. I think she comes off as vulnerable and the girls see that.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Natasha"
>Natasha's photo shoot as the hip-hop
>guy yesterday was one of
>the funniest things I have
>ever seen on the show!
>I like it that she
>is confident and witty.
>I felt bad for her because
>she realized that people don't
>listen to what she is
>saying because they think she
>talks too much and they
>don't respect her. Classic example
>was when she was trying
>to tell Whitney she was
>in the wrong position and
>nobody was listening to her.

>I think at first they edited
>her unfairly but the more
>we get to know her
>I think she is one
>of the most interesting women
>in the house.

I agree with you about all of that. Whitney was in the bottom two and almost was sent home because she did not follow Natasha's advice. Whitney was told that she would have won the challenge if she did not make the mistake that Natasha warned her against making. Winning that challenge would have given her the chance to receive Jay's feedback before posing for one more roll of photos. Natasha did so well as the hip-hop guy because she was smart enough to ask questions and to follow the advice she received. Her personality also makes her my favorite from this year's group of models.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Natasha"
For the same reasons as noted above, I am also a Natasha fan as well.

Interesting comment the photographer made about "loving the Russians." They are also prominent in professional ballroom dancing, too. I wonder if it's for the same reasons.

Tribe

What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?
—Rollo May

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •