The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jlnagle2 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jlnagle2 Click to send private message to jlnagle2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello"
Hi this Jordan and I am a plus side girl and I think the next America Next Model show should be for plus size girls.I know alot of viewer that are plus size and they always say ya should do a show like that well i hope to see it one day.Well thank you and I love the show.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hello LisaPles 03-01-07 1
   RE: Hello nazpink 03-01-07 2
       RE: Hello jlnagle2 03-01-07 3
           RE: Hello prosecutor 03-01-07 4
               RE: Hello AshLanie 03-02-07 5
                   RE: Hello jlnagle2 03-03-07 6
                       RE: Hello Dorez 03-10-07 8
 RE: Hello Das Mole 03-04-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hello"
Hi! I think a whole show dedicated to plus sized models is optimistic, although I think it would be great!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hello"
I don't think the show should be biased just because someone is plus size...mind you this is coming from a woman who wears 12/13, I think it should be fair....if your good at modeling and put alot of heart then you deserve the title. However, I can see the point of many who would like to see a plus size win or at least get to the finals. I'm sick of Tyra (who by the way is trying to make a "statement") and the judges making excuses that it wouldn't be wise to have a plus size model win because it wouldn't be ideal for the work....well doesn't someone somewhere along the way have to stand up and say we will make the first move? If Tyra wants to make real statements then why not actually make one...if not stop getting these girls hopes up just to make yourself look fair.

03-01-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jlnagle2 Click to send private message to jlnagle2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hello"
Know I think your right about that but with the show is both thin and plus size it makes the plus side girl look bad because we cant ware the little show off everything clothes like they can if it is all plus size everybody get a fair try and at the same time the plus size girl can fill good about her self just think if you are in a house with alot of thin girl showing off the plus size girl is going to fill bad and fill like she not going to win because of the thin girls anyway I know thats how I would fill.

Jordan

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-01-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hello"
I don't think it would work because even if a person wears a size 10 they are considered plus size in the modelling world.
The designers and photographers don't like working with plus size.Tyra is a hypocrite no matter how hard she is trying. Let me explain. She never picks truly beautiful girls because she would look average next to them. Last night she tried to stand in a way she thought would make her thighs look less big and she stood behind the desk earlier on. I think she needs to change her birth control pill to a lower estrogen dose, so she will stop the weight gain. Or if i am being too presumptious she should hit the gym.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hello"
>I don't think it would work
>because even if a person
>wears a size 10 they
>are considered plus size in
>the modelling world.
>The designers and photographers don't like
>working with plus size.Tyra is
>a hypocrite no matter how
>hard she is trying. Let
>me explain. She never picks
>truly beautiful girls because she
>would look average next to
>them. Last night she tried
>to stand in a way
>she thought would make her
>thighs look less big and
>she stood behind the desk
>earlier on. I think she
>needs to change her birth
>control pill to a lower
>estrogen dose, so she will
>stop the weight gain. Or
>if i am being too
>presumptious she should hit the
>gym.

Chuckling..love your post.........

03-03-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Hello"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-07 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

well i think real plus size women is a 13 and up not a ten and i know what your saying about the designer but not has much as the photographers the designers dont think they can make big clothes it would cremp there style but photographers dont care they can edit pictures and they can make there lens bigger to get all the curves of a good looking women know body got sh** on a big girl!!!!'LOL' Show some LOVE if your with me!!

Dorez 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dorez Click to send private message to Dorez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hello"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-03-07
>AT 11:57 AM (EST)

>
>well i think real plus size
>women is a 13 and
>up not a ten and
>i know what your saying
>about the designer but not
>has much as the photographers
>the designers dont think they
>can make big clothes it
>would cremp there style but
>photographers dont care they can
>edit pictures and they can
>make there lens bigger to
>get all the curves of
>a good looking women know
>body got sh** on a
>big girl!!!!'LOL' Show some LOVE
>if your with me!!

Mo'Nique did her show with all full-figured women and
it was great! And you're pretty close about the start of plus size. It begins at size 12.

My daughter and I are a fashion design team, and we make clothes for plus-size women. Our line is Jahqoi. The reason why most established designers aren't good at creating designs for larger women is because they are 'standard' size (usually) and have no idea of the specific fit needs of full-figured women. In addition, what some of you have said is absolutely true -- they don't want their clothing worn by big customers or models. And that's a shame.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-04-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hello"
Just so you know, RealityTVWorld.com isn't in any way associated or affiliated with any reality show, it's merely a website for the discussion of shows.

I'm not sure whether or not people that work for ANTM read these boards or not, but if your intention was to speak directly to the people that deal with the show, you'd be much better off getting your voice heard by directly contacting some e-mail address that you might find at their site (CWTV.com).

That doesn't mean we don't care about your opinion, of course.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •