The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season starts tonight!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-28-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season starts tonight!"
Is everyone as excited as I am?

The Girl Who Won't Stop Talking
The 32 aspiring models immediately go to boot camp; the final 13 move into their Hollywood Hills mansion; the models have their first photo shoot, which proves to be controversial.

On CW, same time as always. It'll be two hours tonight, so plan to Tivo American Idol and Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader?

I'll make it easier for you and sum up what happens: bad karaoke versions of pop songs, Simon being booed for telling the truth, Randy saying "a'ight" many times, Paula acting like an idiot, and more controversy over the nekkid pictures girl.
And no, none of the contestants are smarter than fifth-graders while Jeff Foxworthy continues to be very unfunny.

I wonder if this season will start off with a nekkid photo shoot as always. I predict so. There'll be a witch, a girl who lacks self confidence, a girl who looks like a boy, a girl who is ugly to all us regular folks but has that 'strange beauty' very popular in the modeling world, and a girl who has natural 'talent'. And lots of Tyra being a DAW show-hogger.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season starts tonight! WilmaF 02-28-07 1
   RE: New Season starts tonight! tvgeek401 02-28-07 3
 RE: New Season starts tonight! CattyChat 02-28-07 2
   RE: New Season starts tonight! MsDeeVeeAns 02-28-07 4
       RE: New Season starts tonight! tvgeek401 03-01-07 5
           RE: New Season starts tonight! tamarama 03-01-07 7
 RE: New Season starts tonight! quadirsmom 03-01-07 6
   Whoa! Tiggertramp 03-01-07 9
 RE: New Season starts tonight! Tiggertramp 03-01-07 8
   RE: New Season starts tonight! Q 03-01-07 10
       RE: New Season starts tonight! MsDeeVeeAns 03-01-07 14
 RE: New Season starts tonight! WilmaF 03-01-07 11
 Beasts & Beyotches!! CattyChat 03-01-07 12
   RE: Beasts & Beyotches!! nazpink 03-01-07 13
   RE: Beasts & Beyotches!! MsDeeVeeAns 03-01-07 15
       RE: Beasts & Beyotches!! AshLanie 03-02-07 16
           RE: Beasts & Beyotches!! MsDeeVeeAns 03-06-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WilmaF 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WilmaF Click to send private message to WilmaF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
I am new here, hello. I don't have any spoiler information just wanted to add my 2 cents before this whole thing starts.

It is my opinion that a "larger" model will win this year, especially after all of Tyra's hype about being skinny and stuff. We have had every other possibility win so far, dark hair, blonde, black, white now we just need a bigger girl and that will cover everything, well except for us red heads but that is a different story....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-28-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
I think it would be awesome if a plus-size model won this season, but I don't want her to win because she's plus-size, but because she's the best.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
Boy, you summed everything up so eloquently, TVG, that I realize I really don't have to watch any of the shows . . . of course, where is the fun in that???

I'll be flipping back & forth . . . having a DVR is great, you can watch 2 shows at one time, once you FF through all the commercials.

One nation, under Romber...

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"

Well I watched it and was shocked at some of them who made the last cut.
Anyway I am so glad the first one is gone.I am thinking Tyra needs to start asking for those who graduated at least grade 12. That is ridiculous...even Nigel was shocked that she had no idea what any poltical jargon was .. She has a great personality and I do wish her well but I thought for sure Jael would have ben gone first.

She does really challenges racial/bi-racial stereototypes and I think that is great but....
how the heck did she win the GOODWILL challenge?

I thot Dionne(?) should have won- in 3 minutes she was looking ready for professional work...I thot Jael looked like a two dolla holla

and for the first time we have two plus size girls..I just hope they are advanced on merit and not because (a) Tyra is feeling insecure, she made an odd commnet tonight about her own self esteem and (b) It is fashionable to talk about non thin women so I do not want this to be political any more thah it must be.

Nigel darling is still looking great with his fine self....yummy

03-01-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
5. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
Am I the only one who can't stand Jael?
She has a horrible mumbley voice that I just can't stand.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-01-07, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
It took me 2 hours to figure out who Jael reminds me of...

Ever see the documentary "Party Monster"? Not the film with Seth Green and Mac Culkin, but the documentary on Michael Alig?

Jael sooooo reminds me of Gitsie - she was part of the Club Kid circle, and was very close to Alig, so she's pretty heavily featured in the film.

Anywho, looks like her down to the choppy blonde hair and the mumbly speech.

Come to think of it, James St. James has been featured a couple of times on ANTM - makes me think Tyra knew that crew. I'd bet money that Miss Jay did/does. So I'd love to know if they've seen the resemblence.

I actually like Jael.

I liked Kathleen too - but dang, she really needs to expand her vocabulary. I think they made the right choice.

And hey -- looks like the white chicks are the crazy bi#@*!s this year huh? I hope Renee and Natasha both get serious slaps upside the head. And Sarah needs to chill out.

Favorite right now? Cassandra. But most of the girls seem like nice, reasonable, sane people. Though I'm not surprised to see a preview of Jaslene freaking out already.

quadirsmom 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-07, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quadirsmom Click to send private message to quadirsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-07 AT 11:27 AM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

hello tyra this is tiffany williams and i would like to be on one of your america's next top model the next time it comes my info is

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Whoa!"
Girlie, this is not the place to exhibit personal information (previded it is real) and it is not the official ANTM website. It is a lovely place to talk about he show.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
I was soooooo bored.

I know that the first episodes are kinda dull. I seriously fast forwarded through much of the first hour. I thought the boot camp was dumb, but I loved the boots they wore.

I was surprised at how dull this cast of potential models are, usually you see a shining star right away. I am impressed with the plus size models.

Oh well, I am sure this will get more interesting as time goes on.

And I *LOVE* Caridee's commercials! Finally a girl you can understand! (non-mumbler that is.)

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-01-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
I agree about Caridee's commercial. I saw the my life as a covergirl... one and my first thought was, WOW, the first cycle winner that had a commercial I actually liked. She sounded like a "REAL" person, not someone trying to read a script. She came off like a model, not a wannabee actress.

Good job Caridee (even though I wanted Melrose to win), I think the Melrose/Caridee finals last year was a win/win one. Either girl would have made a good winner and both should do well.

Much better than dani's commercials.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

03-01-07, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
>I agree about Caridee's commercial.
snipped

I seen the commercials and was not disappointed. She was as bland as I expected her to be..She aint no cover girl sista.She is so without a real core personality.

WilmaF 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WilmaF Click to send private message to WilmaF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Season starts tonight!"
It was a pretty good first epi. I thought the girl with the tatoos and black hair was very pretty, obvioulsy not what they were looking for but she was pretty in a betty paige kind of way.

I also think the two plus size models are going to be the girls to beat. I predicited one of them would win just from the hype about plus sizes that Tyra was doing but after watching the show last night I thought those two girls were great. So far of course !!

Some people like it but I think the drama is the worst part of the show adn wish they would focus more on the fashion and stuff not the girls wiping underwear on beds, strange.

It is looking like it is going to be a good season. If they can transform one of these girls to a top model they can do anything.

Also from the talking she was doing I thought Sarah would do a lot better than she did, a let down and that Renee girl needs to go home to her kid, wow she's crazy. Also wanted to comment on Natasha, Mail order bride if I ever seen one. Did she say whether or not she was still married?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Beasts & Beyotches!!"
That's what I dub this season, thus far.

The Beasts

Jael - I'm sorry, but the face, the body (pear shaped) & the speaking are beastly. I can't see anything that will make her pretty, let alone model material.

Jaslene - She is fugly in person. She looked better trying out last season. What has she done in the last year, smoked crack? She aged 10 years! Her face is REALLY bad. I was shocked her photo was so great, though. If this year's look is cracky, she has a chance to win.

Cassandra - The makeover portion may help her, losing the terrible weave. Her meat photo was okay, but that face is borderline for me.

Brittany - Her fur photo was okay and she's one of the least beastly.

Felicia "Baby Tyra" - Her photo "covering up that fivehead" was one of the better ones. She has pretty parts: Eyes, mouth, facial structure from the nose down. She looks alien with the hiiiiiiiigh forehead and pointy chin in combo, though.

Kathleen - Poor dimwitted Kathleen. She was funny to listen to, but it was sad as well. Poor girl. Her face was nice, but that hair was out of control. Too bad she didn't last to the makeover. She had potential.

BEE-YOTCH!!!!

Renee - What a passive aggressive snag!! She has a son & husband? I'd hate to be either of them. Does she like anyone other than herself? I was shocked at her level of "cattiness." She is definitely the Queen B this season. She needs to be medicated to control her radical mood swings. Post-partum depression maybe?

Sarah - Another snobby know-it-all who needs to snap back to reality. She won't go far if she keeps up the 'tude, if Nigel has anything to say about it. There is potential if she'd shut her pie hole and listen and get some life into her photos.

Bit of Both

Dionne - Desperately in need of makeover, definite potential as a model. Slight cattiness shown. Will she be nasty or nice? Not sure.

Natasha - That hair and that skin are really, REALLY beastly. She's like a female Scar (Lion King). She has potential in the looks department with a skin care regimen & anything different with that ratty hair. Shocked she's so b!tchy. Now, I'll give her a tiny bit of slack for the differences in culture. I'm not from Russia, but I also think models and "ladies" shouldn't be so crude as to belch & fart all over the place. However, she is way too full of herself. Honey, you are too much of a beast right now to consider yourself pretty, let alone a model.

Verdict Still out

Diana - She's not a Beast and so far seems a far cry from being a Beyotch. She's proportioned great for "plus size" modeling. She could definitely benefit from a makeover to lose that drab hair color/style. Hopefully Tyra does her justice with the makeover.

Samantha - She's different looking & could go either way. Her photo was great. A makeover should take her to the next level. Definite possibilities.

Whitney - Her photo was beastly, but I'll give her a bye on that. She is a beautiful girl with a great personality so far. Diana has the better body type, but Whitney outshines her in looks & personality at the moment. I can't wait to see how these two progress post-makeovers.

One nation, under Romber...

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Beasts & Beyotches!!"
As a mother I can understand the added pressure to succeed and that my failure doesn't only affect me but my family as well. I can understand that it's hard to be away from your child for a period of time, but this Renee is overboard. In fact, it seems to me that she feels the whole competition should be laid out in her lap because she has a child. Like it automatically makes her the one who wants it/deserves it more. If Renee spent more of her time and energy into putting herself in a positive place rather than b!tch about the other girls, she may have done better in her photo. Keep it up Renee and you will do yourself in.

Jael takes a good picture and she doesn't bother me as much as some of the others but unless she truly doesn't want this she needs to show some actual desire.

Sarah has some nerve talking about how Natasha or whatever that Russian girl's name is thinks she knows it all when she seems to have the same exact attitude. Someone who has all this "experience" should have been able to do a better photo shoot than what she did......after all she's a photographer.

The plus size girls are pretty and if they are the among the best I would love to see them get a fair chance. I have a feeling that Diana could do better than Whitney.

03-01-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Beasts & Beyotches!!"
wuzzup wizzat
cattychat- great job!!!!!! although I dont agree on some things I know you put alot of time in your list....

I actually feel srory for natasha.. From what I have learned over the years many of the girls prostitute hoping to find a man to get out of Russia.

We cannot speak to the horrific life they lead which is worse than anything we see in the NA/west continents. I will give her a pass on her hardness and she is absolutely right-farting and belching are uncouth and so very typical of ignarnt america ..the land of the spoiled....

if I hear Renee talk about her son one more time --- to the moon..she was not ready to do this..I hope she goes home soon.

Sara is over discussed....how the heck did she get in...

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-07, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Beasts & Beyotches!!"
>wuzzup wizzat
>cattychat- great job!!!!!! although I
>dont agree on some things
>I know you put alot
>of time in your list....
>
>
>I actually feel srory for natasha..
>From what I have learned
>over the years many of
>the girls prostitute hoping to
>find a man to get
>out of Russia.
>
>We cannot speak to the horrific
>life they lead which is
>worse than anything we see
>in the NA/west continents.
>I will give her a
>pass on her hardness and
>she is absolutely right-farting and
>belching are uncouth
>and so very typical of
>ignarnt america ..the land of
>the spoiled....
>
>if I hear Renee talk about
>her son one more time
>--- to the moon..she was
>not ready to do this..I
>hope she goes home soon.
>
>
>Sara is over discussed....how the heck
>did she get in...

And a lot of these mail order brides after marrying and staying together for the two year period claim abuse as a way to divorce their hubby and stay here.

I'd rather be an ignorant American (as you stated we are) than a whore/prostitute any day..

03-06-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Beasts & Beyotches!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-07 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

>>wuzzup wizzat
>>cattychat- great job!!!!!! although I
>>dont agree on some things
>>I know you put alot
>>of time in your list....
>>
>>
>>I actually feel srory for natasha..
>>From what I have learned
>>over the years many of
>>the girls prostitute hoping to
>>find a man to get
>>out of Russia.
>>
>>We cannot speak to the horrific
>>life they lead which is
>>worse than anything we see
>>in the NA/west continents.
>>I will give her a
>>pass on her hardness and
>>she is absolutely right-farting and
>>belching are uncouth
>>and so very typical of
>>ignarnt america ..the land of
>>the spoiled....
>>
>>if I hear Renee talk about
>>her son one more time
>>--- to the moon..she was
>>not ready to do this..I
>>hope she goes home soon.
>>
>>
>>Sara is over discussed....how the heck
>>did she get in...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>And a lot of these mail
>order brides after marrying and
>staying together for the two
>year period claim abuse as
>a way to divorce their
>hubby and stay here.
>
>I'd rather be an ignorant American
>(as you stated we are)
>than a whore/prostitute any day..
>

YOU have the luxury of having your opinion...try to expand your world...just a tad....thankfully I have never been in a situation where I had to be a whore......but I cant hate my sista for having to do that to survive in a country of turmoil and intense poverty.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •