The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-23-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!"
Talk about a smart mouth-that girl is the queen of smart mouths!!!

So, we have wondered here before WHY no one from ANTM ever mentions her, when she was, after all, the winner of the very first contest.

Now, after that little incident with Nigel and CarrieDee last night-we know! Smart mouths, and haughty attitudes are obviously not tolerated well in this industry. At least, not until you are at a level where you can finally demand mocha lattes in bed at 3am, or whatever.

Adrienne has never reached that level-The Surreal Life certainly didn't put here there! And marrying a Brady will never put here there, either. So, let this be a lesson for CarrieDee-zip it, baby!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Now we know why Adrienne is nev... eire_heart74 11-24-06 1
   RE: Now we know why Adrienne is nev... eericarenee 11-25-06 2
   RE: Now we know why Adrienne is nev... LisaPles 11-28-06 3
       RE: Now we know why Adrienne is nev... Boettcha3 11-29-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!"
Trya banished her from her Top Model Kingdom when Adrienne blabbed about how bad the prizes were actually. Her Revlon contract was only to make apperances at conventions, not for print ads or comerical work. The agency she got the modeling contract with wanted nothing to do with her. Not knowing what to do with a "reality star", they told her outright she wasn't a "real model".

She apparrently asked Mama Trya what to do and she said go to Europe but she was basically starving and not working over in Italy. Her last ditch effort to achieve fame was The Surreal Life. Told Tyra she was going to do it and she pitched a fit. Thought it ruined the good name of AMerica's Next Top Model. Yeah right!

Yeah not for nothing, Caridee should learn from having a smart mouth when you aren't to famous. Because for those who discovered you and are helping you, it's just going to ##### them off! There's a time for joking when you know someone a long time. I think she just mistook their smiles for friendship and just let loose a comment like that out of fun. She surely wasn't thinking.

As for Adrienne, she really got a raw deal. I don't blame her blabbing all the details in a way.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eericarenee Click to send private message to eericarenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!"
Adrienne has said in interviews that she hates Tyra and she thinks she is really annoying.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-28-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!"
>As for Adrienne, she really got
>a raw deal.
>I don't blame her blabbing
>all the details in a
>way.

I don't blame her either. ANTM pimps the girls out to make money on the "reality show" but the modeling opportunity is crap. I think it makes Tyra look really bad that she obviously cut Adrienne out when they show all the past "winners" at the beginning of the show. Why should Tyrant have cared that Adrienne wanted to appear on Surreal Life?
ANTM's lack of support for their winner really bugs me. Tyra acts like she cares so much if it will get one of the women to open up and talk so that their problems can be exploited on the show. When the camera stops rolling Tyra would just as soon kick them to the curb.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Now we know why Adrienne is never mentioned!!"
I was really upset with Caridee too- she was my fav! But I totally agree with that thing with Tyra- she seems to occupied with trying to get teh sappy momemnts for T.V. then she really does about what's going on in these girls' lives.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •