The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

JILLSEY75 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JILLSEY75 Click to send private message to JILLSEY75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
Just wondering if anyone knows what she said to offend Nigel
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel? jutarath 11-22-06 1
   RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel? jutarath 11-22-06 2
 RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel? tvgeek401 11-23-06 3
   RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel? nazpink 11-23-06 4
       RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel? eire_heart74 11-23-06 5
           RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel? Boettcha3 11-29-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
Something like..oh..you finally got that stick out of your #####..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
Or sth like..stick up your a * s

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-23-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
IIRC, she asked him if he'd pulled the stick he was holding out of his arse after the last panel.

I thought it was prett funny, actually.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
It was a little funny and I don't think Caridee really meant to offend him but how stupid was it to say!!!!!! In the entertainment/fashion industry there is probably a lot of arrogance and cracking jokes like that is bound to get her into trouble. Wait til you get the gig and fame before you start acting like a comedian....usually then you can do just about anything....even throw phones at people and still get jobs.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
I'm sure she meant it to be a joke. Considering he's known for laughing and having a joke at someone else expense too. But like the above post said, you really can't do that at her level yet. Kind of have to keep kissing tush and laughing at yourself before you can crack that joke.

Boettcha3 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boettcha3 Click to send private message to Boettcha3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What did Caridee say to Nigel?"
Even if she did say it as a joke, which im sure she did, i dont think nigel is the one you want to joke with when he's one of the judges. He's 1/5th of the people who's going to send you home. Plus i think nigel is kinda hot, so you just don't want to offend him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •