The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CariDee Next Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CariDee Next Week"
I am really worried for her, she is one of my favorites and by last week's preview for this weeks show I think she may be going home unless she did a REALLY GOOD pic. I hope she can smooth over whatever she said or did.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CariDee Next Week Snidget 11-20-06 1
 RE: CariDee Next Week eire_heart74 11-20-06 2
   RE: CariDee Next Week nazpink 11-20-06 3
       RE: CariDee Next Week cayem 11-30-06 18
 RE: CariDee Next Week Kelly_Smith 11-20-06 4
 RE: CariDee Next Week pinksparkleguitar 11-21-06 5
   RE: CariDee Next Week eire_heart74 11-21-06 6
       RE: CariDee Next Week Kelly_Smith 11-21-06 7
 RE: CariDee Next Week pantsonfire 11-21-06 8
 RE: CariDee Next Week ginger 11-21-06 9
   RE: CariDee Next Week HappyDays 11-21-06 10
       RE: CariDee Next Week eire_heart74 11-22-06 11
           Eugena Q 11-22-06 12
           RE: CariDee Next Week jutarath 11-22-06 13
 Editing trigirl 11-23-06 14
 RE: CariDee Next Week Kelly_Smith 11-24-06 15
 RE: CariDee Next Week lilnyc 11-29-06 16
   RE: CariDee Next Week nazpink 11-30-06 17
       RE: CariDee Next Week globespinner 11-30-06 19
   RE: CariDee Next Week arkiegrl 11-30-06 20
       RE: CariDee Next Week Magnolia_Rocker 12-01-06 21
           My theories... tamarama 12-01-06 22
               RE: My theories... toddE 12-01-06 23
                   RE: My theories... amea_gari 12-01-06 24
           RE: CariDee Next Week ettuT 12-02-06 25
 RE: CariDee Next Week Babe Repelent 12-03-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I've not paid that much attention to how the ANTM ads run, but most reality TV shows whoever is in danger in the ad more often than not is safe.

They love to get us worried about someone only to save them in the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I would hate to see her go just because she seems like she really is good at what's she is doing. So her pictures suck once, doesn't everyone have one off day. I know that can't be like that in the big bad important world of modeling but my god they way they slam these girls that do great week after week when they mess up once is terrible. Not to mention insulting as they keep girls week after week that perform very badly each shoot.

I'd love Tyra come out with a bunch of her own bad shots. I'd actually respect her for it if she pointed out what she did wrong and how she learned from it. Week after week she always has to strike a pose at panel telling the girl how she screwed it up and should of done it this way.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I agree.....Caridee has done pretty darn well up to last episode and I think it's ridiculous that the girls who do well all the time get booted with one mistake. From the previews it looks as though Caridee ticks off Nigel with something she says during a photo shoot.

When I watched the rerun last night I thought to myself everyone there except Melrose and Caridee just really shouldn't be there....How did they make it this far? Eugena did pretty good during the commercial as far as speaking and the looks but really she has been dull for 98% of this competition. Neither of the twins look like models in person...they can't stand well much less walk. Michelle acts like she could care less and neither one of them seem to push themselves.

If Caridee is the next to go and Melrose doesn't win then this will be about one of the worse winners thus far....even Nicole had more going for her than the twins or Eugena.

cayem 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cayem Click to send private message to cayem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
Eugena has no personality and it shows in her pictures. Why have they kept her around this long. They keep saying that she has great potential, but after how many weeks of giving her another chance are they going to realize that maybe she just doesn't have it? Also, I was glad that Nigel finally commented on how fake Melrose is. I know that she is good at what she does, and that she works hard. But she is annoying.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
If they do get rid of Caridee, there won't be anyone left in the competition other than Melrose who even has a clue about modeling!!! This will be the worst ending in the show if they get rid of both of those girls. If there's just twins and Eugena left, I won't even bother watching. What BS.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
Looks like she's getting the 'worst contestant turns winner' edit. Except, most people knew she was in from the beginning. The producers had to make sure we get to see that she didn't win the whole thing by a landslide, so they have to throw in some of the judges dishing on her.

Ready for fall, thanks to Sharnina!

11-21-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
>Looks like she's getting the 'worst
>contestant turns winner' edit.
>Except, most people knew she
>was in from the beginning.
> The producers had to
>make sure we get to
>see that she didn't win
>the whole thing by a
>landslide, so they have to
>throw in some of the
>judges dishing on her.

Very good point. I can't think of a winner that didn't have at least one show where they were trashed by the judges for attitude, their look, being late, flubbing lines, being boring etc. Maybe it's just following the formula

11-21-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
Naima cruised through the whole competition. She's probably my least favorite winner but she was voted "favorite" by the viewers EVERY week and just kept winning. But in any case..

Caridee is by far the best out of the girls that are left. Melrose is working really hard but she looks kinda old and she's not exactly a favorite. But we'll see what happens!

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CariDee Next Week"

I think that she is gonna be famous, whether or not she wins this competition.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
The editing makes it appears she is in danger; hence, I predict she'll be okay.

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I hope CariDee isn't eliminated. She's one of the best models and she doesn't deserve to go. Eugena on the other hand should have gone home WEEKS ago.

11-22-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
>I hope CariDee isn't eliminated. She's
>one of the best models
>and she doesn't deserve to
>go. Eugena on the other
>hand should have gone home
>WEEKS ago.

You're not kidding!! How is she still there?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Eugena"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-06 AT 07:09 PM (EST)

I can't agree more. I really want Eugena gone. I was hoping it would have been her last week, but oh well. She is getting an improved edit right now though, so they may annoy us and keep her for a while.

I think though that Michelle is most vunerable tonight, exept the previews have her in it, with the whole turing the tides and judging eachother type thing.

My guess for the rest of the season (next to Final 2):

Michelle
Eugena
Melrose
Amanda/CariDee in finals with Amanda win? (what do I know though.

My hope for the rest of the season (next to Final 2):

Eugena
Melrose
CariDee
Amanda/Michelle in finals with Amanda win?

Oh well, I just really hope Eugena goes tonight, but I'm not betting on it.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

jutarath 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jutarath Click to send private message to jutarath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
Don't get me wrong. I love caridee..but she's really messed up this week..

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-23-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Editing"
Caridee is getting the Eva edit and will be redeemed. The power of editing.

11-24-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I want her to win the whole thing but she totally screwed up with that comment to Nigel. If she said it to the other girls it would've been fine but man, she said it right to his face. Ouch LOL. Not smart at all!

Ding-dong-the-twin-is-gone. I really don't want the other twin to win!!!!

lilnyc 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilnyc Click to send private message to lilnyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I was so nervous watching tonight when she was in the bottom 2 again. I think she is truly beautiful and expresses herself well. She and Melrose should be the final 2.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I agree...the only ones who really seem to deserve the win are Caridee and Melrose. Out of everyone they clearly have really wanted this pretty bad and have made efforts. Both of them have their personality "downfalls" but it isn't something that can't be corrected and hey who doesn't have their faults anyway?!!! If
Eugena wins I am going to be disgusted. Then again maybe Eugena deserves to have a mediocre career and it seems that's all the winners ever get......Melrose and Caridee run to a real career!

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
My only concern is that I can't imagine that Tyra would allow two blondes into the final two--they're too much "alike." I still think they're going to find a way to send Melrose packing, only because they've been editing her to be the villan and they'll never have a villan be the winner.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
I really didn't understand the judges' comments this week. Maybe I've just not paid enough attention, but how is Caridee "high maintenance"?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-01-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
Ugh, I thought the exact same thing! She pushes herself to her limits because she wants this so bad true, but high maintenance?? Give me a break. The judges this season are making complete a**es out of themselves. I don't want to see this show get cancelled but damn if Tyra and Co. are doing their best to see that it does.

Christmas goodness created by Tribey!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-01-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "My theories..."
They were REALLY fishing for negative stuff to say to her -- it was pathetic & obvious.

All of the comments during evaluation were positive, they commended Caridee for taking great pics despite her hypothermia...and encouraged her to let people know when she has a physical problem at a shoot.

THAT makes sense -- yes, they shoot bathing suits in winter, but I'm sure they let the models warm up in between, and I'm sure the models aren't fired if they say "I need to stop for a minute." Photographers would become insurance risks if they got a reputation for disregarding models' health.

Then after deliberation, Caridee is suddenly weak and high-maintenance. Wha?

My theory is that they didn't want Eugena in the bottom 2 because they want her in F2, and they want to keep encouraging her and making her look better than she is. AND, they don't want Melrose in the bottom 2 so that we're all more shocked when she goes out at 3rd place as most of the villians do. So they had to make up something negative about Caridee to justify bottom-2-ness.

I feel like this year the judges are being more obviously manipulative -- I think Caridee had this won after about 3 weeks, so they've just been working the drama. I'm thinking it's because MANY of the girls were horribly weak this time around. Two of the strongest - AJ & Michelle - basically didn't want to be there anymore. D'oh! Yes, when that happens, they have to go -- but it left us with some hangers-on. Final 4 should have been Caridee, Michelle, AJ...& Melrose as the 3rd place villian. Instead, they've had to make weaker models look good, and make Caridee look endangered. Kinda sucks.

I love this quote from Sabrina Rojas Weiss on the TVGuide Website:

"Huh? They make 60 million excuses for Eugena's dead eyes, but they'll do somersaults to find a fault with Caridee."
(check it out - I love her commentary: http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000031)

I actually like Eugena...she's smart and seems nice & level headed. But dang, her photos are still a crapshoot. No pun intended.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-01-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: My theories..."
I don't know who is next, except that it won't be CariDee since she is obviously going to win (and be the second winner from North Dakota, a state with no people and the few who are there are just regular folk...I used to live there).

I was disappointed that they axed Amanda, because she was the only other possible winner left. Apparently once the twin gimmick was gone, time to chop them both. Eugena really should have gone, but apparently the producers want her to be F2?

After the blondie lost to the black girl last cycle (deservedly, imo), no way will Eugena have a chance in He!l to win over either blondie this time.

Melrose isn't THAT bad, certainly no Jade, Amanda or Bre, so maybe she'll actually be a "villain" winner. But I doubt it.

I have enjoyed this season, but it is definitely the most F***ed up ever in terms of cutting Top Model material and keeping mediocre models. This will be the worst final three ever. Yes, worse than Naima v. Kahlen.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: My theories..."
I like Caridee a lot, and I am rooting for her. I also feel like they were reaching for something bad to say about her, and I was -very- surprised she was in the bottom two. I thought Eugena and Amanda for sure.
However, you also have to look at the possibility that something was editted out, that the judges may have discussed that Caridee was high maintenance. Melrose basically said as much when she (cattily) claimed Caridee was being overly dramatic about the hypothermia thing-- I assumed that was the same reason the judges said she was HM, that maybe they all assumed she was being a bit overly dramatic.
Of course I don't think she was.

If you really want to be a sheep, I can point you to a shepherd.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
Caridee should just quit the competition and sue the show. No matter what you sign to begin with, no one can put your life in jeopardy. hypothermia can mean the loss of a limb or worst. Sue, she will do much better than any past contestant.

So Trya refused the SI show but then puts the girls through this bull****. The worst and saddest is that all this just for an appearance in 17mag! What happen to elle? forget vogue. When will all these young girls realize that a modeling career does not start through ANTM.

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: CariDee Next Week"
CariDee annoys me to death. She should have gone home some time ago.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •