The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Melrose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

bones20 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-12-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bones20 Click to send private message to bones20 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Melrose"
I hope that you win girl because you got it going on. Everybody is just hatin' on you. You have won some challenges, and I think that you are have a good chance at becoming America's Next Top Model. You go girl!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Melrose wildchildjsd 11-15-06 1
   RE: Melrose LisaPles 11-15-06 2
 RE: Melrose HappyDays 11-15-06 3
   RE: Melrose crs3192 11-15-06 4
       RE: Melrose nazpink 11-15-06 5
           RE: Melrose MsDeeVeeAns 12-08-06 7
               RE: Melrose crs3192 12-09-06 8
 RE: Melrose Babe Repelent 12-03-06 6
 RE: Melrose kimonajaye 12-10-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchildjsd 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchildjsd Click to send private message to wildchildjsd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Melrose"
I agree. I don't know why everyone is always hating on Melrose, I have liked her from day 1. I hope she does win, she deserves it!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Melrose"
I think people dislike her because she is competitive. This is a competition after all, not girl scout camp.
She has never really bothered me but is not my favorite, either. I think it will come down to her and Caridee. I think Caridee is technically "prettier" and right now I am predicting her to be the winner.

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Melrose"
I like Melrose. She's the only model who did consistently good all the time. I hope she wins or Amanda.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Melrose"
I would love for Melrose to win! People are starting to hate her just because she is good at what she does. ALSO, people were annoyed with her for talking about Anchal but what about all the other girls who were with her PLUS everyone on the show does that. I hate that people who do well are considered bitches. UGH. GO MELROSE! And also Caridee.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-15-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Melrose"
I can see why people may get annoyed with Melrose...but hate on her...no. I don't really dislike her and I still don't know why she got the blame for all the talk on Anchal when Jadea has been shown more than once talking trash. The twins are also at fault with that discussion...but honestly I think they are the worse backstabbers. I think most of the problem is that Melrose is doing well and no matter what is being said to her she gets through it and does the job well. Especially when someone called her names during the Entertainment interview. Most of those girls would have acted defeated....Melrose rocked it and won.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Melrose"
>I can see why people may
>get annoyed with Melrose...but hate
>on her...no. I don't really
>dislike her and I still
>don't know why she got
>the blame for all the
>talk on Anchal when Jadea
>has been shown more than
>once talking trash. The twins
>are also at fault with
>that discussion...but honestly I think
>they are the worse backstabbers.
>I think most of the
>problem is that Melrose is
>doing well and no matter
>what is being said to
>her she gets through it
>and does the job well.
>Especially when someone called her
>names during the Entertainment interview.
>Most of those girls would
>have acted defeated....Melrose rocked it
>and won.

wuzzup wizzat

well put NAZ and I agree....they didnot show me about MEL they showed me about them..a posse is a posse regardless of how pretty..can we say MEOW....

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Melrose"
wow...what the HELL does that mean?

Babe Repelent 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babe%20Repelent Click to send private message to Babe%20Repelent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Melrose"
Power to Melrose!

kimonajaye 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kimonajaye Click to send private message to kimonajaye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Melrose"
I'm sorry but Melrose is so fake. But I do think she's very determined and that will take her far. I just would rather see someone more real like CarrieDee win.

My new novel "Good Girls Pole Riders Club" by Kimona Jaye (Atria/Simon & Schuster) in bookstores everywhere January 2, 2007. For more info go to: http://www.KimonaJaye.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •