The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Todd TV Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chara23 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chara23 Click to send private message to Chara23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
Everyone has a right to their own opinion--but do any of you ever say anything kind about any of these people??? They are in SO to get help with their lives. It seems all of you ridicule and make fun of almost everyone in SO especially Allison. She has had such a hard time. I pray she never reads this board. You all seem to have cruel opinions about almost everyone in there.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... miimii 12-18-05 1
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... Jaime Scott 12-18-05 2
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... jmama 12-18-05 3
   Does anyone need a MAP? RollDdice 12-20-05 11
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... Ldychef2k 12-18-05 4
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... Seabisquit 12-18-05 5
   RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... dopeydwarf 12-18-05 6
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... smackermack 12-18-05 7
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... jules1767 12-18-05 8
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... Hattie1482 12-18-05 9
 RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO h... nikkidemus 12-18-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

miimii 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miimii Click to send private message to miimii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
Chara - I must agree with you - sometimes when I read these posts, I feel sick. None of us is perfect - nor do we all function at 100% of our own capabilities every day of the year. The Starting Over House is the place for these women to correct SOME of their problems. When we ridicule them for their physical attributes and their personal flaws (moles,lisps, hair color and cuts)- we only diminish ourselves. I also frequently find myself hoping the women do not read these boards.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jaime Scott 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jaime%20Scott Click to send private message to Jaime%20Scott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
i personally have made comments on how well i think MOST of the women in the SO house are doing. HOWEVER have you even seen Lisa? that woman has done nothing but mock and ridicule the other women in the house. she seems to me,and a whole bunch of others,that she could care less about herself and even less about other women really making an attempt to change their lives.everything she says and does is without regard to anyone elses feelings and seems she has no shame about it. i have a woman in my life that i would do anything for,and she deserves to be there more than lisa. my point...she is selfish and ungrateful.

jmama 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-18-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jmama Click to send private message to jmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
I couldn't agree with you more. People here can be so cruel.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Does anyone need a MAP?"
People here can be so cruel.

Especially to those who are lost and confused.

There is a perfectly nice Starting Over forum. It's probably a better place for SO thresds to live.

Ldychef2k 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ldychef2k Click to send private message to Ldychef2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
This thread will probably be locked, as it is not about a single housemate, but I wanted to put my two cents in as well. I am guilty of the odd negative comment, but I have indeed noticed that the criticisms become so picayune that I often wonder if the critic has any friendships at all. Perhaps this is just a forum for people to vent their spleen in a way they could never get away with IRL, or maybe some people are really as shallow as they make themselves appear. I bear that guilt myself, I have to admit.

Kris

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-18-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
The women who come to the SO house do so in hopes of changing their lives and their bad behaviors. But by doing so on a national TV show, they are setting themselves up for criticism, good and bad, by the viewing audience and those of us who post on these message boards. Not everyone is going to like them. In fact, I'm getting pretty tired of this group, especially Allison and Lisa. Hopefully, Allison will hit the road in a very short time, but as for Lisa, I just really hope she gets kicked out soon. She doesn't apply herself, she's so disrespectful to the other house guests. I think she is rude and obnxious. When I think about Lisa, I just think SKANKY CHICK.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
I would LOVE to be in the SO house---for about 20 mins. I'd wear one BIG combat boot,and use it. I'd get rid of Lisa and Allison very quickly. Oh, and I'd bring a new sponsor with me----U-Haul!

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

smackermack 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smackermack Click to send private message to smackermack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
Guidelines allow for Participant bashing, but not poster bashing. : )

jules1767 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jules1767 Click to send private message to jules1767 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
This thread will get locked, not because it's not about a houseguest, but because it's a derogatory post about the people that post on this board. Guess thats why it was done on a weekend...???

Anyhow, take a look at the top of the page..."bigbrotherbites" "theamazingracesuck"...etc.
It would appear that this site is here to post about reality shows, wether you like them and the participants or not.

Hattie1482 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hattie1482 Click to send private message to Hattie1482 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
I agree with you. I liked allison the best out of most of the other house mates and then I got on here and everyone was talking so bad about her. I can't believe some of the things that I read on here. She has gone through alot in her life and she is trying to change her ways that's why she is in the house. She might have a problem with spending money but face it we all have problems no one is perfect. Our problems are just different than her's.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I am sooo glad I am not in SO house !"
I could say a whole lot of positive things about previous houseguest but not much this season. Its the worse ever. These women are truely pathetic. Allison needs to be in jail for seeking donations under false pretenses, for blowing thousands upon thousands of dollars on tacky clothing and gaudy makeup, and cases & cases of wine and who knows what else, and then filing bankruptcy. Shes a crook! I could go on and on about the other lame b*****s too but I dont have all night, which is what it would take to fully express myself on these women. I will say that Jill and TJ both deserve to be there and I wish only the best for them. I have lots of friends who are good decent people, unlike the women in the SO house who are crooks, liars, moochers and ho,s.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •