The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Todd TV Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

I don't know who wrote it earlier in the threads but they said Nicole would win. Nicole never progressed and tonight was the first time anyone said she had (Nigel). How could they go against the sponsors wishes anyhow? Covergirl wanted Nicole from the competition earlier in the season and now they have her.

Nik should have won. She grew and took everything the judges said to heart then implemented it. I can't think of anything Nicole changed from day one. What did she learn? Then for the judges to say that Nik had a bouncy walk was ridiculous. How could she not be bouncy when she had on no bra??? She certainly wasn't an A cup. Now tell me how she was supposed to walk quickly down the runway without bouncing???

Nevertheless, she is an unique beauty and will undoubtedly go far. I can't wait to see her success!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!! Jazzzbaby 12-07-05 1
   RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!! toosweetkiki 12-07-05 3
   RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!! Sassylady 12-07-05 4
 RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!! SpanishSweetz 12-07-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jazzzbaby 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jazzzbaby Click to send private message to Jazzzbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
I am assuming Nicole won....

I just told my hubby (show comes on in two hours) that I bet Nicole wins.
He said why...I said because they need a white girl this time around. I mean come on....how else could Nicole OR Jayla make it as far as they did??
It pisses me off b/c I think a good white girl to have won in past season was Shandi or even Kahlen from last year.

Nicole is horrible! Nik was the obvious winner. However, after seeing so many horrible choices from the judges this season, it just makes me feel it was an unjust competition geared by some influence.

Not sure if I will return next year to view ANTM

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toosweetkiki 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toosweetkiki Click to send private message to toosweetkiki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
I agree, nik was the best in the whole show, tyra is just jealous of her because, bin simol said that nik was a winner when he first met her, but when he first met tyra he said she was ugly. I can't stand her and her big forhead, and nygil is just upset that nik didn't pay him any attention, because he was grooling over her in the beginning, then when he shop a photograph of her and she didn't pay him no mind, he started hating on her, saying that she had no personality. and theat guy guy is just jeolous because he wants to be her.

Sassylady 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sassylady Click to send private message to Sassylady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
Nik was totally robbed tonight. I couldn't believe it. I don't think I'll watch this show ever again. How awful!! I'm going to sleep now. I was very disappointed.

SpanishSweetz 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpanishSweetz Click to send private message to SpanishSweetz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nik was robbed!!!!!!"
I agree with you 100%. Nicole was wack and she didn't progress in any way throughout the competition. I don't care what those judges think but Nik was amazing and should have won the competition. SHE WAS ROBBED! I am soooooooooo disappointed in this show now because it shows that A NOBODY like Nicole can win. Nicole is a pure AIRHEAD and I think alot of viewers noticed that too.

I refuse to ever watch this show again. It's really sad that you give more credit to a person like Nicole that has nothing in her head instead of a real woman that showed poise and charisma, like Nik.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo to your show!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •