The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17005 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-12, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale"
How is it that no one is talking about this?
I know I know, it's Trump; and that's enough to keep some away.

But I like the Celebrity seasons.

Clay & Arsenio.
Great final task; both hard workers; both still had some issues with those helping them.

Lisa didn't get to be a complete b*tch. So so glad this wasn't about her. Loved that the other women didn't act all nice and sweet & hunky dory to her.
Aubrey was still little miss know it all, do it all. That girl is going to get a rude awakening some day. Wish I could see it. And what was it with that hair color?

Lou was still delusional.

Now about the win. Trump must have given it to Arsenio because he didn't lose a task as PM and Clay did. Arsenio's event was more formal. And Lisa was vulgar - extremely vulgar.

Clay raised more money in ticket sales; had the better event; more exciting; better PSA; better presentation. (& the mural painted on the wall was never even noticed after all the drama it caused).

I think Clay should have won.

Loser Lodge 2012 - Thanks Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The dark view. Estee 05-22-12 1
   RE: The dark view. Wacko Jacko 05-22-12 2
       RE: The dark view. qwertypie 05-22-12 3
           RE: The dark view. Agman2 02-26-16 15
       RE: The dark view. Estee 05-24-12 8
       RE: The dark view. Agman2 02-22-16 14
 RE: The Finale toad8098 05-23-12 4
 RE: The Finale udg 05-23-12 5
   RE: The Finale jbug 05-23-12 6
       RE: The Finale udg 05-24-12 9
 History Repeating Itself CSHS79 05-24-12 7
 RE: The Finale Loree 05-26-12 10
 The pattern continues. Estee 05-29-12 11
 RE: The Finale susang 05-30-12 12
 RE: The Finale Agman2 01-13-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-12, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The dark view."
Clay raised more money in ticket sales; had the better event; more exciting; better PSA; better presentation. (& the mural painted on the wall was never even noticed after all the drama it caused).

I think Clay should have won.

Donald's a born-again Tea Party backer who placed himself in a position where he would need to honor either a darker-skinned male or a gay male. Given that choice, where is he politically going to go? It's never about what you accomplish. It's about what the script dictated.

I'm just amazed the script ever said 'Arsenio' to begin with.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-22-12, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The dark view."
Don't make this about race. Honestly it was very close. I think most would have picked Clay, but I am not upset with the pick.

I think Arsenio saying he would make his left about charities had something to do with the decision.

I am just glad Aubrey or Lisa did not win.

Honestly the Men dominated this season and a man should of won.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-12, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The dark view."
I just watched the Bachelorette with the muppets last night. I think the Apprentice finale should have been Aubrey and Miss Piggy going head to head. Mr. Qwerty and I are arguing who has the biggest ego.

Agman2 2115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-16, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The dark view."
Did Kermit show up?

05-24-12, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The dark view."
In this case, it's half politics. See Romney, Foreign Policy Advisor, Firing Of. And I can prove Donald doesn't care about final task performance in two words: Joan Rivers.

02-22-16, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The dark view."
jacko, don't be such a wacko!

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-12, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Finale"
I think Arsenio won in part to get his own Late Night Talk Show. He said he wants one and by winning I'm sure some network will give him a chance(TBS after Conan???). In overall $$$ donated to their charities, Paul Teutel, Sr. actually finished second overall in money raised.

1. Arsenio Hall - $527,000
2. Paul Teutel, Sr. - $494,082
3. Clay Aiken - $361,000
4. Dee Snider - $326,000
5. Lisa Lampenelli - $130,000

I just have to wonder what celebrities they'll dig out of the gutter for next season.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-23-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Finale"
I really thought we'd see a female (Aubrey, most likely) vs Clay for the finale, so I was rooting for Clay. The final two episodes definitely made Arsenio seem like a winner. Clay picked Penn to prove he could work with him, then didn't really. He also didn't work well with Aubrey or Debbie.

Meanwhile, Arsenio picked the most worthless person (Teresa) and made her an asset!

This is the first Celebrity season I've watched, and I was pretty underwhelmed. I know I mentioned it before, but I expect a more positive overall feel to a show being done for charity. The right celeb could get me to watch at least a few episodes of another season (maybe!), but that's the only thing that would.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

jbug 17005 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-12, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Finale"
there has been ugliness before, but not like Lisa L this season;
she is the most horrible person I've ever seen!
I've never seen her act; and now never will.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-24-12, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Finale"
The thing that bothered me more than anything else was the way Trump would instigate and even require ugliness in the boardroom. The one time a PM tried to take the high road, he fired two people as punishment.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-12, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "History Repeating Itself"
Clay said he didn't want history repeating itself, as in coming in second in a competition. However, think about it. Clay came in second to Rueben and Clay has had the better career. So maybe
his losing The Apprentice will not be such a bad thing. Who knows???

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Finale"
Looking back I believe Trump planned to crown Arsenio as the winner from the beginning. He made sure that it was shown over and over that Arsenio apologized to Aubrey for saying anything negative about her. Meanwhile he didn't care what anyone else said about anyone. Trump has his types and he needed Arsenio to win this season. Meanwhile the Magic Johnson tie-in with his new show and the connection with NBC made sense. It's all manipulated. I am just happy Aubrey and Lisa did not make the F2.

05-29-12, 02:38 PM (EST)
11. "The pattern continues."
Remember how, after The Hag had won out of nowhere for no reason, we found out she had some close ties to Donald which hadn't leaked out until then? Well, guess who's currently in talk show hosting discussions with NBC.

Aw, come on. Guess.

Network incest for the win!

susang 435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-12, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Finale"
Good for Arsenio Hall. I liked his PSA with the 80s fashions. It made me laugh, as I remember these all too well.

01-13-16, 06:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Finale"
I missed it! Oh well life happens

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •