The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-11, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-11 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

I finally got to see the episode where Star got fired. Loved it.
Of course Survivor was on Sunday, so I was recording TCA. Until DH went to the bedroom and changed channels on me!

Oh well, I saw the interviews of the Final 4 with Trumps fav 3. Piers was hard as usual - I'd not want to have an interview with him!

John Rich & Marlee were my picks from way back. Star looked shocked that Marlee didn't pick her first! Maybe Marlee had time to realize that - like Donald said - Star doesn't get along with many people. LOL

Got to see both groups working on their cans. boxes & store display; would like to have seen more on what was planned for the display.
Saw just a bit of the commercial plans/work. Then DH cancelled it

I'm rooting for John Rich (country fan born & raised).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 2 jbug 05-17-11 1
 RE: Final 2 Belle Book 05-17-11 2
   RE: Final 2 jbug 05-18-11 3
       RE: Final 2 qwertypie 05-19-11 4
       RE: Final 2 PepeLePew13 05-19-11 5
           RE: Final 2 jbug 05-20-11 6
 RE: Final 2 Loree 05-20-11 7
   RE: Final 2 toad8098 05-22-11 8
       RE: Final 2 Wallflower66 05-22-11 9
           RE: Final 2 JessicaRN 05-23-11 10
       RE: Final 2 Estee 05-23-11 11
           RE: Final 2 mindy23 05-23-11 12
               RE: BTW, where was Dionne?? mindy23 05-23-11 13
                   RE: BTW, where was Dionne?? JessicaRN 05-23-11 14
   well.... jbug 05-23-11 15
       RE: well.... samboohoo 05-23-11 16
       RE: well.... qwertypie 05-23-11 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-17-11, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 2"
During the first half of the show when Meat & LaToya were PM's....
I missed the end of that part. This was the comedy show, right? Raising money again, right?
I didn't see the end, but obviously Meat won & got to keep his money since LaToya wasn't around for the Final 4.

I saw but could have done without seeing Meats breakdown about possibly losing what he raised. Did he not even consider that John Rich put over $600,000 on the line that he could have lost?
Glad Trump did not give in to Star's begging for Meat to be able to keep what he raises win or lose. It defeats the purpose of the task.

Maybe I have the wrong impression about how much entertainers make, but...
If he risks say $60,000+; does he not have that much money himself that he could give to his charity?

I watched a couple of episodes on hulu. I think I have mixed up some sequences.

Marlee & John as PM's in the On-Star task.
This is the one when Star was fired, right?
That left Meat, Lil John, John & Marlee for F4.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-17-11, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 2"
I'm rooting for Marlee Matlin. Although I'd be okay with John Rich winning, I saw Marlee on Dancing with the Stars and I saw her do a Christmas reading at Epcot one time.

05-18-11, 09:18 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Final 2"
I think the first time I remember seeing her was on one of the cop drama shows - maybe Law & Order?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 2"
She was fantastic on Blues Clues. She played a librarian. I think Steve had a serious crush on her.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 2"
"Reasonable Doubts" is the show you're thinking of - she played an assistant district attorney in that one, along with Mark Harmon as a detective.

05-20-11, 09:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Final 2"
nope, never saw that one.

Seems there was an ep of L&O with a deaf woman & Munch was "sweet"? on her?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 2"
I always expected these 2 to be the F2.

Trump was so excited by how much money they both raised that one week. Money impresses Trump.

Other than that week I do not think Marlee has been that impressive. She sits back and lets others do things. She stays out of trouble. Meatloaf took off and ran with it last time Marlee was the PM. Then she picks him for her final team and she lets him run things again. All I saw Marlee doing was posing for photos and picking photos of herself. She is not a great leader.

John Rich has been the stronger player during the game. For that reason he deserves the win. But I am not sure he will win. Trump seems to adore Marlee. And I think he would love to have a deaf female win. Will Trump pick who should win or who he thinks will give him the best PR?

toad8098 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-11, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 2"
what the heck?? At the end he said he was going to do something different. I thought he was going to name both of them winners. what did he mean by that??

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-22-11, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 2"
I know!...that was weird.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-11, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final 2"
I have to admit it, that when John and Marlee were doing their song, I may have gotten just a bit choked up. It was silly, trying to explain to my husband why I was crying over these crazy people.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-11, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 2"
*looks at Wikipedia summary*

He said John was the winner, but he never fired Marlee... at least, not on camera...

Oh, I get it! He did do something different! He broke a promise after two seconds instead of one week!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final 2"
T%hat was MY take on the 'something different', was that he wasn't actually going to FIRE anyone, but just hire JR and declare him the CA, and boom, the carp falls from the sky, and everyone hugs, except for NeNe and Star, of course...

Would have loved to have seen the after show, to see if The Purple Swan and NeNe would have spoken, duked it out, or just one their own merry ways....

I had John pegged as the winner from day one, if anyone cares to recall.. I do.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-11, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BTW, where was Dionne??"
Donald made a point to let us know that Richard was in jail, but I didn't hear him say anything about Dionne Warlock. Did I accidentally FF over that?? Not that I care either way....but was wondering if she took a small leap off of a tall building, or the other way around.

Maybe she's still looking for the way to San Jose??

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-11, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BTW, where was Dionne??"
I think she's still on the way to San Jose with Jose Canseco.

Lisa seemed pretty terrified to say anything about Starr and David Cassidy who was quite brave, knowing that Richard is behind bars. I was kind of impressed with Richard when he was helping Marlee. He and Meatloaf were not afraid to roll up their sleeves and move furniture. Actually, all of the fired celebrities, who returned, were good.

I think the final event seemed like it went well for both of the teams, however, the one thing that always gets someone is if you don't fuss over Donald when he enters the room. Kind of sickening.

He let both Nene and Starr go on too long. I can't stand when people talk really loud and talk over each other. I've always enjoyed Nene, but that is always what she has done. Latoya was correct when she said Nene is a bully, I just wished that she used her big girl voice to say it in.

05-23-11, 11:07 AM (EST)
15. "well...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-11 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

I wasn't going to come in here today cause I recorded the show last night; I was very careful not to hear the winner....

but then as soon as I came to RTVW this morning, John's face was right there as the winner
Usually it takes a bit longer before Webby gives us the winner stories on the front page.

I'll still enjoy watching; want to see the Globe Trotters

Edit: I am especially happy that St Jude got a lot more money.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-11, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: well...."
LOL. I'm still trying to get through the 3-hour episode from 2 weeks ago.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: well...."
Yahoo.com usually spoils the winner way before RTVW.

DH and I thought it was obvious who would win based on the charities. (One was to help very sick kids right in the USA, while the other was helping deaf children in Africa). Just like we knew (before the Joan Rivers/Donald Trump connection was exposed) that Annie Duke would never win because of her charity.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •