The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-11, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
Gary Bussey is getting stranger & crazier with each episode.
I really wish Donald would mix the teams up now.
I'd like to see Gary teamed up with the women (wouldn't having Star deal with him be a hoot?; and LaToya moved to the men's group.

The men have 1 crazy to deal with.
the women have 2 dominant bullies (Star & Nene).

I want to see John Rich, Lil John, & Marlee in the F3.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... realworld10 04-11-11 1
   RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... Nume 04-11-11 6
       RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... Ricky 04-13-11 14
   RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... Belle Book 04-12-11 9
 RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... Estee 04-11-11 2
   RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... JessicaRN 04-11-11 3
       I was hoping foonermints 04-12-11 10
           RE: I was hoping realworld10 04-13-11 13
               Sorry.. foonermints 04-14-11 18
               RE: I was hoping Agman2 02-05-16 25
   RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... kingfish 04-11-11 4
       RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... jbug 04-11-11 5
           RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... toad8098 04-12-11 7
               RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... JessicaRN 04-12-11 8
                   Without a Clue foonermints 04-12-11 11
                       RE: Without a Clue JessicaRN 04-12-11 12
                           RE: Without a Clue mindy23 04-13-11 15
                               RE: Without a Clue Agman2 02-05-16 26
 RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... qwertypie 04-13-11 16
   RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... JessicaRN 04-13-11 17
       !? foonermints 04-14-11 19
           RE: !? kingfish 04-15-11 21
               Actually foonermints 04-15-11 22
                   She does have kingfish 04-16-11 23
                       LOL dabo 04-16-11 24
   RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... dabo 04-15-11 20
 RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your perso... Agman2 02-18-16 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-11, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
I like that idea - the rest of the teams dislike them - move them over.
I do think Gary's craziness is an act. He is off-kilter, no doubt - but he is strangely coherent in the boardroom.
How in the world Mark was fired and Gary stayed is beyond me. He definitely tried to get the lotion people to hire him as their spokesman. Can you imagine that? They would have to be crazy, too.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Nume 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-11, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
I'd say that Mark probably caused himself to be fired by starting out taking all responsibility and basically saying it was his fault if they lost. However, in reality, the team would've been so peaceful/boring without gary (I mean really, had the other 4 said anything negative about each other, ever?) that there was no way Trump was going to fire gary.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-11, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
Yes, Trump takes that to heart. Whenever someone says that they are the one who should be fired. He fires them.

If Mark wouldn't have said that up front, then he could have gone along with Don Jr.'s concept that Gary is the one who distracted the executives from understanding the brilliant pirate concept.

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-12-11, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
I think some of Gary's craziness is real, but I think he could be exaggerating it as well. Or maybe his head injury made his natural craziness even worse.

I agree that I would rather have had Gary fired, but once Mark said that if the pirate concept caused the men to lose then he should be fired because he came up with the concept, I had a bad feeling he might be fired once I knew the men had lost. Mark shouldn't have said it. Also, I think the Donald wants Gary around, no doubt because Gary creates drama by driving his coworkers crazy.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-11, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
Honestly? I was so tired last night, I fell asleep while Star was trying to explain the concept of 'a budget means we only have so much money to work with' and woke up just in time to Donald going for his latest iteration of 'I cannot keep you because you're not hated enough' to Mark. Which doesn't surprise me because Donald will keep people based on ability right after the public doesn't vote for him based on reality -- but I have no idea how the women won this thing, let alone how Gary lost it for the men. (I'm assuming it was Gary's fault. It pretty much had to be, right?)

Was a good time had by all?

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
I thought I heard the comment made by one of the men, that "we have all threatened to walk off if Gary remains," so Donald must know about some of this bizarre behavior. I think Ivanka wanted Gary gone also, but at the end, of course Daddy was right.

Nene is a bully. This was her personality on the Real Housewives. She was fun until she got upset and then she just continued to talk louder than everyone else, in a threatening manner. Some of the things that she said to LaToya were really uncalled for (true, but uncalled for).

foonermints 13233 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-11, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I was hoping"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-11 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

»"we have all threatened to walk off if Gary remains," «

What that meant was they were all moving to France.

Nene is a Weenee, but poor LaToya looks more and more like she should be suing her plastic surgeon. I thought Dr. Frankenstein had his licence revoked after that unfortunate incident at the windmill?
Either that, or "The Gargoyle Gene" has kicked in big time.

Tribemints© by Tribey
*Looks Down* etf: Whoops! Am I really as forgetful as BuseyFish?
*Time to "off" more bunnies and baby elephants*.. ah well..

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I was hoping"
That's just mean. LaToya seems like a very sweet lady. Please be more respectful.

04-14-11, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Sorry.."
I can't. She's an idiot. In front of a few hundred viewers showing that she has about the same sense of reality as Mikey.

To Each His Own!

Agman2 1860 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-05-16, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I was hoping"
Okay, you're right. I promise to be more respectful of LaToya's idiocy!

kingfish 18744 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-11, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-11 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

You slept thru the middle part?

The part where the men's team dressed as pirates kidnapped and ransomed Ivanka and posted their gang rape of her on U-Tube?

And when Trump slipped, fell, and his rug flipped forward? In Slooooo-Mooooooo? You would have enjoyed that.

And when the ambulances had to be called to transport the gold painted models to the hospital for toxic poisoning?

Oh, well, thank goodness that at least you caught the part where Gary was not fired after telling the lady CEO of the company sponsoring their event that their product made him feel sexual, or trying to work a private deal with the sponsor reps. to promote them at a cut rate after the episode was over. This, after last week when they had to pixelate his repeated genital exposures. I mean, if you hadn't actually seen all this, no doubt you'd think I was probably just making all the rest of it up.

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-11, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
funny Guppie

I wonder how Gary can be so forgetful as to the things he says & does.
And what he thought after watching the episode last night.

I thought one of the men would ask Donald to bring in the tapes so they could show Gary what he said, and that he tried to promote himself to the sponsor.
But I guess they are all supposed to forget they are on camera all the time. LOL

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-11, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
It seems like it's pretty obvious that the men set up Gary as project manager next week just so he'll get fired. I would be shocked if Gary wins next week and if he does lose, I'd be shocked if he doesn't get fired.

04-12-11, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
You mean you don't think Meat will bust his butt for Gary?

Gary's inappropriate behavior is pretty consistent with someone with a head injury and he should not be on this show. Do you think he realizes how he comes across?

04-12-11, 10:48 PM (EST)
11. "Without a Clue"
I don't think poor old Gary has any idea. He doesn't strike me as someone being "smart like a fox".

I'll bet casting knew how whacky he was and future President Donald decided to throw him a bone. It may be hard to make fun of someone with a permanent brain injury, but what the Hell. His handlers let him down, or else they view this Wreck of a show as therapy.
Got to admit, it's ahead of "Hell's Kitchen", but I'd probably watch another "Kid Nation" if it were in a competing time slot.
I might even channel surf between those two and "Big Brother".

Moonbaby knows I have a virus..

04-12-11, 11:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Without a Clue"
Kid Nation! Wow, I forgot about that.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-11, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Without a Clue"
Gary is crazy like a fox. He knows every single thing he is doing at all times. He may be nuts, but he's crazy nuts. A class act manipulator.

I say let Meat have at him, and then we'll just have to figure out a way to collect bail.

02-05-16, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Without a Clue"
Mindy, I think you give him too much credit.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-11, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
I keep forgetting to watch. And then forgetting to watch the PVR. Or maybe I am blocking it out of my consciousness. Too painful. *TWITCH*

04-13-11, 06:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
It actually comes on again on one of the other NBC channels (MSNBC? CNBC?) if you really want to catch it!!

I asked above if Gary had a clue about himself, but obviously he doesn't if he was asking a "sensual" sun block company about becoming their spokesperson. Yuck!

Bothers me that he denies everything that everyone else says that he does

04-14-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
19. "!?"
Whut? I lvoe LaToya!

04-15-11, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: !?"
C'mon now, you know she's a plastic faced no-talent slut. Try to stop making that poop-face smell like a rose bouquet.

04-15-11, 11:39 PM (EST)
22. "Actually"
I'd rather fantisize about "Strip Tease Barbie" than see another hideous wardrobe malfunction. LaToya is a self-centered troll circling the drain.

Unfortunatley, old dried-up turds sometimes get stuck halfway.

04-16-11, 12:47 PM (EST)
23. "She does have"
big Barbie Boobs.

Plastic ones at that.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-11, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "LOL"
It's what's inside that counts.

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/paulsimon3.shtml

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-11, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
CNBC tonight 8pm and midnight (Eastern time)

02-18-16, 02:59 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Episode 6 : I'll be your personal spokesperson."
When are you going to push it to 1700 leggs?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •