The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-11, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-11 AT 08:37 AM (EST)

So if you were paying close attention last night, you would have seem Donald carefully place the following planks.

1. Sharing is an act done only by the stupid.

2. The way the poor receive assistance is by hoping that the rich get richer and eventually donate some of it.

3. Teamwork is crap.

4. You are not entitled to defend yourself.

5. Negotiation only makes you look weak.

6. If you set an all-time record, you have disappointed. You should have done better than that. Which would be another all-time record that you should have done better than. Which will disappoint. Therefore... are you starting to see the problem here?

7. It's not about efficiency or performance: it's about how much drama you can create.

8. When in doubt, lie.

Gee. Wonder which party he's gonna run with.
----------------------------------------------------------------
So who wants to convince me Marlee isn't an evil genius? (The good kind of evil.) In practical terms, Richard was always doomed. He was basically Cast To Be Fired: any of the contestants without major connections fit that category -- and if Jose had still been there, it would have been his night to go. Which doesn't discount the wild humor of Richard talking about his vindication being just around the corner (or jail. One of those) and Donald saying several gigantic lies in a row, not the least of which were 'Richard is a huge celebrity!' and 'So he has to know lots of wealthy people!' (Other Survivors have money. Now that's comedy.) Last night was MB's evening to laugh all the way back to his brimstone-scented home: not just cast to be fired, but cast to be kicked on his way out the door.

So Marlee could see things leaning that way. But then the men justifiably turned on Gary, because Richard, while arguably dealing with his own delusions, at least checks in with mainstream reality from time to time so he can see how his stocks are doing. (The ones that fasten around the wrists and neck.) Gary is an albatross, an anchor, the visiting professor from Acme Looniversity, and he will drag you down while he drives you insane, the later of which we'll get to in a moment. Richard's better for your team. He may tie you to the train tracks, but that train's gonna run on time. As long as Gary's there, the men's team is in perpetual trouble --

-- which meant Marlee's practical move was to defend him.

Gary arguably would have stayed anyway. See Rodman, Dennis, Hag, The, and far too many other examples not to be sickening. All Donald cares about is how much conflict and drama he can generate: a happy team is not a team that attracts wreckage scavengers and let's face it, that's probably half the audience. But Marlee might have realized exactly where her best advantage was for future Boardroom avoidance and went for it. Previews show possible dividends being paid out.

Interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Meatloaf's explosion...

Not the first time I've seen him blow his top, so it didn't exactly come as a total shock. And to be fair, Gary is going to get on every nerve you have and then install a few more so he can make a bed and lie down for a while. But wildly beyond the justifiable, especially before the search for the bag had covered every last square inch and someone had double-checked the van? Definitely.

I'll give Gary credit for walking away. And then I'll rescind it for his idiotically wandering back in. John Rich keeps his for stepping in, and Meatloaf did apologize in the end, so hand him a penny or two. (Note that Gary's reaction to the apology was to say something so out there as to start the steam roiling again.) But last night showed us Meatloaf's issues and the first step on the way out the door. Along with possibly preserving Gary all the longer.

Drama, y'know.
Did anyone else notice that written on Richard's painting of things which make him happy was the word 'Obfuscation?'
Star just doesn't have a grip on this whole 'deaf' idea, does she? And she doesn't come across as a credible supporter either. I think she backed Marlee in the Boardroom last night for three major reasons.

A. She was confident the women had won. Remember, she was handling the credit card sales and counting the cash: she knew they were in the financial stratosphere. There was no sense to attacking a winning PM -- yet.

B. She didn't want to be dragged back in if she was wrong. All she had to really show against Marlee was the transportation time. Let's be fair to John Rich: leaving early was the way to go. (And yes, Friday afternoon in Manhattan is that bad. Hauling everything via subway might have saved the women's lives.) So Marlee made a mistake there -- but the totals still worked out, the customers showed up eventually, and they weren't being judged on presentation. They were barely being judged on art.

But Marlee could have said 'Star never sold: she just totaled up sales.' Add that to her lack of enthusiasm for the project, and it at least gets a foot in the door.

C. With Dionne gone, Star's out of allies. Time to go recruiting!
No fault to Jose for leaving: he sorted out his priorities and picked the right one. And a little credit to Donald for spending some of the show's Spontaneous Charity Budget on B.A.T.
"I'm going Friend!"

"I'm going Friend!"

"I only work with Foes."
While we're handing out credit, let's give one to the editing team for last night's work on the art purchase segments. Admit it: you thought the men were ahead for most of it, right? And then it looked like the women were getting close -- but then the men sold every last piece, and John brought in $470,000 for the guitar... (It was a Gibson. That probably wasn't even the most expensive one sold last year.) But John was well over eighty percent of the total, and the women never really felt like they were going to win -- until they did.

But we're taking back with the other hand today, and the pacing of the show gave us this gigantic flub: Marlee having to make the decision on whether a male would go home. Given the time left on the clock, a male was going home. Either she was going to decide against the men or Donald was going to override her. We weren't getting fifteen minutes of mutual congratulations: stop with the faux drama and save your 'will she or won't she' commercial cut for a time when we might buy it.
LaToya's sacrifice reminded me of a less-seen reality one: Saaphyri and the Ugg boots. If it had been someone other than Donald involved, I would have half-expected the buyer to be the show's host -- who would then give the shirt back to her at the end of the season.

(Dear Donald: it's a good idea. But don't let that stop you.)

And the degree of sacrifice -- ouch. LaToya was bulletproof last night: Donald may enjoy the frequent moment of pure heartless, but dumping her on the night of that donation would have come back to haunt him and ram poltergeist-driven gloves into sensitive parts of his anatomy. Give her the MVP on this one: that may be the hardest thing anyone's ever done within the show.
As for criticizing the art...

...um...

...so that's a bison? You don't say...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... mindy23 04-04-11 1
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... jbug 04-04-11 2
       RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Hoobie 04-06-11 15
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... kingfish 04-04-11 3
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... JessicaRN 04-04-11 4
       RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Loree 04-05-11 7
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... jbug 04-04-11 5
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... michel 04-04-11 6
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... jbug 04-05-11 8
       RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... mindy23 04-05-11 9
           RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Hoobie 04-06-11 16
       RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... PepeLePew13 04-05-11 10
       RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... michel 04-05-11 13
 Star Wisperer Ricky 04-05-11 11
   RE: Star Wisperer PepeLePew13 04-06-11 14
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Belle Book 04-05-11 12
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Buggy 04-07-11 17
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Hoobie 04-07-11 18
 RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... samboohoo 04-11-11 19
   RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... jbug 04-11-11 20
       RE: Episode #5: the art of establi... Estee 04-11-11 21
 You may be more right than you thou... vince3 04-14-11 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-04-11, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-11 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

You know, I didn't think about Marlee's connection with standing up for Gary and keeping him around to taunt the boys until you brought that up. Very good strategy, if that's what it was, on her part! Crazy like a fox, that one...

I loved it when Star whispered into her ear!! HELLO! She's DEAF! Geez, give Star a few points for that one, and please, show it over and over again on today's Hot Topics (View), wouldya? Love it!!

Gary would definitely frazzle my last nerve much quicker than he has with those men. They must not spend as much time with him as we are being led to think. Otherwise, he'd end up under a subway somewhere in Harlem. He is beyond my vocabulary. Not even going to go there, but it's very sad to me, that Meat Meat Meat had to let him get to him in such a way that now Meat Meat Meat is going to be under the gun for the rest of the season. In spite of all he does and has done-and he was an amazing PR! And IS a great guy, from what I've seen, anyway. I'd buy a ball or two from him-no pun intended.

John Rich is growing more and more on me. Something about a man in a cowboy hat? I dunno, but he's my guy this season. He seems wise, has integrity, guts; maybe if this cowboy, C&W thing doesn't work out for him, he could get on with the police force in Tennesee. He could pull ME over any time!! But officer, I was on my way to a fire....

OK, Richard, why is it that Ethan and Jenn showed up to buy pizza, but not to buy your art? Do you not have phone numbers to ANY of your Survivor nemeises? (pardone my spelling). I mean, heck, Russhell could've thrown a few thou your way-he's such a kind hearted beast. As we all know...Sad thing about Survivor, it takes a snake to win, for the most part,and snakes just don't give out too easily, unless provoked.

Bye-Bye Jose. Sorry about your dad, Dude. But not so much about you. You contributed less than zero. Well, one 'Hola', and a lot of griping, whining, criticizing, and that's about it. Not gonna miss you one i.o.ta.

Marlee is a great take-charge person. I'm glad she won, even though I do not care for the women's team much. But now that Dionne is gone, they may actually be on the come back. Good for them, if they can rally and pull themselves out of this self-delusional pit. Star even seemed a bit less egotistical without her side-kick. THAT I can almost handle.

LaToya did a good thing. And I'm sure, amongst the very wealthy, $99K for a t-shirt signed by the King of Pop is quite the deal. I'm also sure that Sotheby's will be checking that out before you know it. Maybe not. But all in all, IMHO, it was a great episode, and I enjoyed your opinions and ideas, Estee. I actually GOT them this time! HA. Says something for my brain, eh???

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Gary is like an adolescent boy - about as irritating as a no-see-um (gnat).
I would say it was cruel of Donald to even consider having him on, but it has probably been good for the entertainment, so...
But that's what is so wrong. Entertainment at the expense of a damaged grown man who doesn't know how irritating he is. (reminds me of the "little moron" jokes we laughed at when we were kids).

He can't help what the accident did to him; & he can't change it. I also think it's sad that Donald & others keep placating him by saying what a genius he is & how talented & how smart.

I've always liked John Rich, even tho he is a bit arrogant. He (& every country star contestant before him on CA) knows how generous country music people are when it comes to charity. I was so happy to hear of the $600,000 plus going to St Jude.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-11, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Hmm, I'm torn on Gary. I would go slowly insane if I were forced to be on his team to get to the end. He definitely has annoying characteristics, that aren't necessarily his fault. However, I do think he could be a certified genius. His Busey-isms are well thought out, and appropriate. The inundation, and delivery thereof? Not so much.

Also, as an actor, I'd say he's top-notch. He played the part of the Bible-thumper a few weeks ago, and the father in the bathrobe this week quite well. He is an actor through and through, and takes direction well. I even think he out-acted "Oscar winner Marlee Matlin" on this task.

I think Donald was cruel to cast him. Not because of the head injury, but rather the Celebrity Rehab status. Marlee definitely had an ulterior motive by persuading Trump to keep him this week. But, I don't think anyone is placating him -- at least not any more than everyone was placating Dionne by calling her a legend over and over. Good riddance to Dionne.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
When Marlee defended Gary, I had a sinking feeling that:

A. Gary wasn't going to go tonite.

B. The women have the huge advantage of having a smart and opportunistic strategist (Marlee). And that this would enhance Star's chances of winning.

I kept expecting that Gary's Buffalo/Pig/Armadillo was going to be described by a cornered teammate as Primitive Art.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-11, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I agree totally about Gary being annoying, but more at a pre-teen level than a teenager. I also agree that Donald should not have cast him. Then he kind of makes fun of him, right to his face by specifically asking the others about Gary. I liked the way John Rich very nicely described how Gary's attention span is. We should have had a drinking game for every time Donald calls Gary a genius.

When Marlee was defending Gary, I was wondering what that was about. It's possible they were in their Hollywood "glory days" around the same time. It is also possible that she has more patience with him because she doesn't have to hear him all of the time.

I kind of also thought the same thing when Jose left as Richard. I felt bad, when I looked it up and saw that his father had passed away.

Kind of funny to see Richard Hatch not be able to keep up. I guess he wasn't exonerated.

Loving John Rich in all of his ego and swagger. Who the heck were the guys on the plane with the big check? Trace Adkins was a lot easier to take, but remember how annoying Clint Black was.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-11, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I believe Marlee felt close to Gary because she helped him with his hearing. They stated earlier in the season that Marlee had noticed something in Gary that made her realize he had hearing problems. She got him to have his hearing checked and he got hearing aids. He was very thankful to her for this. I assume this was their bonding experience.

04-04-11, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Then men were mostly asked how much money each brought in;
I don't recall anyone mentioning a figure over $20,000.
So to get to the %600,000 plus, John Rich pretty much brought it all in.

Interesting that we didn't get to hear any figures from the women. We know LaToya's shirt brought $99,000.
Whose art or patrons did the other two $99,000 pieces?
There had to be more big money paid for other pieces to get to the $900,000 plus.

I was really wanting to see if Playmate Hope called Hugh. On a previous season the playmate was berated by Donald for not calling him. Did she call anyone? or did she hold back for when she might be PM?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-11, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I was hoping that Hatch would propose a deal of his own to the Duck: The ladies won so they should get an advantage but, since the Duck said he didn't really want to fire anyone and since the women liked Gary so much, why not a tribe swap? Send Gary to the women!

But it was evident that Hatch was going which means good-bye for me. Busey makes me laugh but not enough for a 2 hour show.

One thing I didn't know: The winning team usually gets the money that the losers collected? Sorry but that is wrong. John Rich was asking for donations for St Jude's hospital and that's where the money should go, win or lose. I mean, no matter how noble everyone's cause is, donators should give to the charity of their choice. Although I would laugh to know that an oil baron gave money that eventually went to Greenpeace or something similar!

One more thing: It was an art gallery, right? Donations should have been from people purchasing the art displayed, right? Why count long-distance phone donations? Didn't Rich get all his money on location? The women, (not counting LaToya giving her brother's T-shirt), didn't sell their art, they sold their name.

04-05-11, 09:11 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
i agree about only one - the winner - getting all the money. That's the way it's been in the past.
I'm glad Donald changed it. Giving them the option/choice of keeping what they raised - win or lose - took the decision off him. Wonder what he would have done had one wanted the deal but the other didn't?

I think the phone in calls did actually have to make a purchase. Maybe Star gave them the least likeable "art" for their money.

I was surprised that they didn't show the men on the phone.
The top dollar they could put on a credit card was $99,000.

John got the $460,000 or whatever for the guitar cause it was a check.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-11, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I do remember Star saying that the top amount anyone could put on their credit card (not sure if it was just the callers) was the $99K.

I wonder, too, if the callers actually KNEW what they were getting, or it was a random choice of Star, or whomever. I would hope, as in an auction, the person on the phone knew pretty much what it was they were giving their farm for. Of course, in billionaire-world, $99K is candy money. So, in that respect, I'm sure Hef bought a funky hat for that.

As far as the Bunny, she was totally down-played in this episode, and I recall only hearing her speak in the boardroom when spoken to. The other Bunnies of the past usually got heck for not hitting up Hef and the gang, as someone else has said. But Donald must have a special place in his 'heart' for this one, eh? HA! As if...

04-06-11, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Wondering why the credit card machine couldn't take $99,999.99. Odd that it would "stop" at $99,000.00. Unless it was for auditory pleasure that they said $99k.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-11, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
It seemed to me that it was a cashier's cheque or at least something that was already pre-printed, so the $470,000 cheque was used for the guitar in a similiar manner to the girls' $99,000 orders being applied to whatever art work was left over. Why $470,000 and not, let's say, a round number in $500,000? Seems like a predetermined number that was printed onto a cashier's cheque before the donor showed up.

I would have preferred that the donor actually be there in person to pick out a piece of artwork for the donation. To have them simply phone it in seemed to be more of a favouritism based on how many rich people you knew more than on true business skill.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Marlee showed her skills and ability to rope in enough people to fork over the money to set an Apprentice record, but it showed that she had a lot of good contacts out there rather than on business acumen. Likewise, John Rich benefitted from one generous donor to bring his total to $600+K -- without that one big donor, the team was under $200K for the night.

Regarding Marlee's decision... good that she thought more of the game instead of letting her heart strings be pulled by keeping the men from firing another member. I think she showed game savvy by taking the spotlight off Gary and shifting it over to Dicque because Dicque would show more as a project manager than Gary ever could. Gary's going to be easier to go up against when the teams are mixed up or everybody's put onto one team later on, so why not remove a tougher competitor in Dicque?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-11, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
> i agree about only one
>- the winner - getting
>all the money. That's
>the way it's been in
>the past.

This is the first season I've ever watched and it was only to see Hatch. Watching a promotion for Trump enterprises certainly isn't for me. I think the whole show is stupid but if you're going to collect for a charity it should go to that charity. If bored, rich celebrities want to play a silly game, that's up to them but for a charity to have to hope for another one's loss to get financing is simply wrong.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-11, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Star Wisperer"
I didn't think Gary would be going home. He provides too much entertainment value to the show. I think it will be Star and Marlee in the finale.

Did you guys see Star wisper in Marlee's ear when they were trying to decide whether to let a guy go home or not ? That was classic!

Everybody needs to cry or needs to spit. Every beauty needs to go out with an idiot. - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - U2

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-11, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Star Wisperer"

>Did you guys see Star wisper
>in Marlee's ear when they
>were trying to decide whether
>to let a guy go
>home or not ? That
>was classic!

Yah, that was mentioned in Estee's original post about the whisper ("Star just doesn't have a grip on this whole 'deaf' idea, does she?").

Great moment, though.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-05-11, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I think Marlee had two reasons for defending Gary. One was that she'd met him before when he needed help for hearing problems. They probably bonded from that. No doubt the other is that with Gary around driving the men crazy, there's a good chance they'll lose again, which could only help Marlee and the other women.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-11, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Question about the LaToya T-shirt.
When she was talking about it in the vehicle, she said that originally that design was going to be the concert shirt, but after Michael's death that they changed it to say ( I forget the exact wording on it) in Memory. But it was signed.
Am I mistaken? I'm confused about how MJ signed the memorial t-shirt.

04-07-11, 12:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I'm pretty sure it was a screen-print of a signature, not a marker on the cotton. That's the way it looked to me, anyway.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-11, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I actually just finished watching this episode this morning. Interesting art. I liked Gary's bull. I thought it was better than a lot of the other pieces.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

04-11-11, 02:37 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
I liked Gary's bull

why do I keep seeing so many comments that should be in the OT inappropriate thread?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-11, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode #5: the art of establishing your presidential platform."
Oh, is that what he's calling it now? Then it appeared in an earlier episode.

If we're talking about what comes out of his mouth, that appears in every episode.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-11, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "You may be more right than you thought..."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/trump-to-make-2012-announcement-on-the-apprentice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •