The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should they cast in season 2?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should they cast in season 2?"
I heard they're definitely doing a second season of Celebrity Apprentice - who would you like to see compete?

I was thinking Pam Anderson might be interesting. I think she's B list enough now to be interested, and might want to show she has some brains as well as boobs.

Sharon Osbourne seems like an obvious choice. I think this would be right up her alley.

I was surprised by the celebs they got for this season, and I hope they can continue to get good people, or this could turn into The Surreal Life in an office setting. Ugh. Having said that, I think some Surreal Lifers might be good - Vanilla Ice , and Christopher Knight aka Peter Brady come to mind.

I was skeptical about this concept, but I have to say, I've enjoyed this season probably more than any other. It's great that it's all for charity, and I was so surprised by how the celebs were just like any other contestants. They're all intimidated, and bow down to Trump, just like regular contestants, And I thought they would all be so self conscious of their images, that nothing exciting would happen - not so! They make asses of themselves, just like anyone else! Haha.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who should they cast in season ... Loree 03-21-08 1
   RE: Who should they cast in season ... aquariaqueen 03-21-08 2
       RE: Who should they cast in season ... Cathy the Canadian 03-21-08 3
           RE: Who should they cast in season ... aquariaqueen 03-21-08 4
               who cares? Dog Chain 03-25-08 5
           RE: Who should they cast in season ... suzzee 03-25-08 6
               RE: Who should they cast in season ... aquariaqueen 03-25-08 7
                   RE: Who should they cast in season ... Cathy the Canadian 03-26-08 11
 here Dog Chain 03-26-08 8
   RE: here aquariaqueen 03-26-08 10
 RE: Who should they cast in season ... jbug 03-26-08 9
   RE: Who should they cast in season ... mindy23 03-28-08 12
       RE: Who should they cast in season ... Cathy the Canadian 03-28-08 13
           RE: Who should they cast in season ... Loree 03-28-08 14
               Oh my God Loree.... Cathy the Canadian 03-28-08 16
           RE: Who should they cast in season ... mindy23 03-28-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
I just want more celebrities that I recognize. Especially on the female side. Considering Donald wanted to split them up men vs women he really never made it a fair fight. The males were more famous and then he had all these challenges where they needed rich/famous connections. The women were at a disadvantage. So hopefully he does not do the gender thing next season.

I don't care if they are A B or C list celebs. I just want someone that I recognize. They could be someone famous from generations past. But at least make them well-known.

And please NO OMAROSA.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
I just want more celebrities that I recognize.
**I agree, I actually didn't know about half of the celebrities this season.

If it's all about the money for charity, I want Jerry Lewis on my team!

Otherwise:
Simon Cowell-the token Brit.
George Foreman-the token fighter
Jaclyn Smith-token model, and easy on the eyes.
Melissa Gilbert-give her a break from Lifetime
Emilio Estevez-comes from a big family name like Baldwin

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

03-21-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Great suggestions Aquariaqueen! Except for Simon, I could see all of them being interested.

I know what I don't want to see - no more reality TV stars, aka Omarossa's.

Christie Brinkley would also be good for the token older model this time.

03-21-08, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Christie can take the model spot.
We'll use Jaclyn for Marilu!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Dog Chain 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dog%20Chain Click to send private message to Dog%20Chain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "who cares?"
as long as Omarosa is nowhere to be found ... she's worthless as breasts on a boar

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-25-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Cybil Shepard for the model maybe? She would have a load of Hollywood types from her acting days at her fingertips.

03-25-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
We'll put her on the list!!!

03-26-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Yup, I like Cybil Shepard. Made me think of some other aging women - How about Olivia Newton John and Cher?

Since I don't think Simon Cowel would be interested, what other foreigners can we think of? How about Fabio?

Athletes - How about Anna Kournikova (I don't know if that's how you spell her name...but close enough!)

Dog Chain 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dog%20Chain Click to send private message to Dog%20Chain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "here"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-08 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

OJ Simpson
Paul Reubens
Richard Simmons
Toni Ferrari

03-26-08, 08:57 AM (EST)
10. "RE: here"
Sorry, I won't be able to allow OJ, he's too busy looking for the person who killed his children's mother.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Ryan Seacrest

Charlie Sheen

Michael Jordan

How about a newscaster or weatherman? Who do you think would be the most recognizeable and best celebrity apprentice?

On our way to the Final 4 with Agman

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-28-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Here are a few I've tossed around:
Bryant Gumble-either he OR his sports caster brother would be good.

I know someone said no more reality show people, but Rob and Amber or Rob alone would be a hoot, and he does know people, and people know him, too!

As far as pretty girls, yes, Jaqueline Smith or Jaqueline Bissette would be great, and better known then a few of the women that we had this year.

Athletes? Leila Alli comes to mind. She was GREAT in DWTS, and I think she could hood-wink a few people/celebrities into forking over some money, too. Besides, she's a babe! How about throwing in a Spice Girl for the fun of it, too?

If you must have a 'D' lister, Kathy Griffin would show up, I'm sure. Even though I personaly can't stand her, after her comment about Jesus, but whatever. I'd love to see her smashed and fired the first episode. Or not. Maybe she could do something worthwhile for a change!

How about Dog the Bounty Hunter? He could use some redemption! How about Hulk Hogan? Or another WWW that I don't know much about, and can't even name, to be honest.

This time, let's have another singer-Country went over well, but we throw in say, Michael Buble', or Harry Connick Jr., or how about someone young like Josh Groban? You'd have to find someone who isn't on tour for a while. How about Reba McIntire? She's multi-talented!

Well, that's my contribution for now. I'd really like to see a group of well-diversified people. In age, backgrounds, experience, etc. I think this season did well for itself in those categories. And I think Mark and the Donald are on to something bigger and better! This could do well for at least another season or two!

Hey, one more thing-why not bring back another couple of his real 'apprentices in training' that didn't quite make it?? Some of the more memorable ones (NO, NO MORE OMOROSA!), but someone that we'd definitely remember! That could be fun, too!

03-28-08, 05:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"

>Hey, one more thing-why not bring
>back another couple of his
>real 'apprentices in training' that
>didn't quite make it?? Some
>of the more memorable ones
>(NO, NO MORE OMOROSA!), but
>someone that we'd definitely remember!
>That could be fun, too!
>

The problem with that idea is, they're not celebrities, and would have the same problems Omarosa had as far as pulling in big spenders.

Otherwise, some great ideas mindy23!

I wouldn't be crazy about seeing Dog the bounty hunter, but Hulk Hogan would be interesting (though he's probably too busy with his divorce right now. )

I actually was going to suggest Rob - I'm a big Romber fan! But I don't know that he's really a true celebrity either. He certainly wouldn't be boring though! Haha.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
Speaking of reality shows, why not have Jeff Probst. It would be fun to see him have to compete.

03-28-08, 07:09 PM (EST)
16. "Oh my God Loree...."
>Speaking of reality shows, why not
>have Jeff Probst. It
>would be fun to see
>him have to compete.

That's the best idea ever! Oh man, they should get Phil from Amazing Race, and have them on opposing teams! Awesome!

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-28-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who should they cast in season 2?"
My one reason for suggesting a former Apprentice contestant, was, if for no other reason, is that they know what the Donald wants, and know the ropes, as far as the contest. If anything, Omorosa was good at that. She really did deliver when it came to the 'rules and regulations' on keeping the Trump happy, what to say and do in the boardroom, etc.

That was just a thought on bringing back one or two of the former true people who actually applied for the job. Don't know where any of them are these days-the ones who DIDN'T go with the Trumpster. Probably in some business or law group somewhere.
But anyway, that was just a thought. And who knows whom they've rubbed shoulders with in the meantime?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •