The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tomkatlin 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tomkatlin Click to send private message to tomkatlin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
And the winner is....http://www.zoobat.com/?p=83 . Stefani is the winner! But what is this stuff about comment's James' made? Any idea !
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6: Wacko Jacko 04-23-07 1
   RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6: Loree 04-23-07 2
       Someone fill in the blanks for me a... mistyrose52 04-23-07 3
           RE: Someone fill in the blanks for ... Palm Tree 04-23-07 5
       RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6: SeismicGuy 04-23-07 4
           RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6: Wacko Jacko 04-23-07 6
           RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6: Puffy 04-23-07 8
   RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6: foonermints 04-23-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
While I agree with Donald's decision, Stephani was more polished than James and also as she said never once brought into the boardroom and under the gun.

It seems some comment James made was edited out of the show. Which sucks because none of us have an idea what this comment was. When Trump said that...it appeared James had agreed with Trump. But remember Trump did say that James was fired for now. He will get an offer.

Too bad Nicole finished higher than Frank.

My thoughts on the finale was that Trump had made up his mind before hand and that he had his kids do the dirty work. Also, funny how Trump on last weeks show said he really liked both commericials...that is why no one was fired last week and we got a final four finale. The first two fired were Frank and Nicole and the commericial was a reason why.

The finale was pretty bad for the most part. It was dragged out. Why ask Tim who should be hired?

In the end I think Trump made the right decision.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
I thought I had missed something when Trump made that comment to James. I guess we never knew what it was.

Stefani was the best of the 4. But she did kind of lay low and hide most of the season.

I believe Trump knew on the last show that he was not going to hire Nicole or Frank. But he needed to fill an hour on the finale. So he kept them around. Plus he got to use the romance of Tim and Nicole one last time for ratings.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Someone fill in the blanks for me about Stefani"
She is a workman's comp attorney. OK, for which side?? Did I hear her say she represented people like Mr. Trump, meaning she is a WC attorney, representing the corporations that give the little guy that hurts himself on the job the hard time, watching his every move, putting a video on him, taking him to court if he so much as pulls a weed out of his front lawn???

If that is so, PHOOOEY on you, Stephani!! You are nothing to me, now!!! I thought I liked you, but it's over, Girl!!!

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Someone fill in the blanks for me about Stefani"
Being myself a woman this season her selection as "the" apprentice don't bother me (two females apprentices chosen), however, I still don't know IF she is really as capable as a canditate like say Kendra because of the "rules" this time around.

What I see is that atleast that she as a lawyer can be doing legal work and since she is pretty, maybe being in front of people talking about Trump Organizations matters.

Now, anyway this was like someone posted in another thread...A LAME SEASON!!!! ... finally OVER! *phew*

SeismicGuy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeismicGuy Click to send private message to SeismicGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

>I thought I had missed something
>when Trump made that comment
>to James. I guess
>we never knew what it
>was.
>

James was clearly the front-runner until immediately after his biopic. In fact the biopic seemed crafted to make James look like the obvious choice. I believe what happened is that during his brief comments following the biopic, he mentioned the name of his company. I suspect that was really a no-no as there is probably some agreement the contestants have that there will be no free promoting of companies, even their own. Just a guess but it seemed that after the biopic comments by James, he was muzzled for the rest of the show (he usually is quite energetic and vocal and he did not make another peep for the entire show).

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
It did also seem strange that when Ivanka asked Stephani about her being in the background and never being a project manager......no question was asked of James. At the time Ivanka asked the question Trump immediately said we will break for a commericial...she had to wait til after the commericial to answer the question....then no question came to James.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
I was at the finale (see the spoilers/speculation forum) and James did not mention the name of his company. Nothing was edited out. It was live. I think Trump might have meant various comments during the entire season.

©Syren Creations, 2005

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Winner of Apprentice 6:"
»The finale was pretty bad for the most part.«

Well, seriously: I watched it last night and couldn't remember who won 20 minutes later.

I really did care.
*kicks stupid show*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •