The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh Ratz, how about that Cliff Claven eh?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh Ratz, how about that Cliff Claven eh?"
What a sport, last minute sub but you wouldn't know it. Never mind the age, this guy has rythym. Wonder what Carla has to say now.

It's gonna be hard this season, there are so many each with their own potential for excellence in ballroom dancing: Ian Zehring and Apolo Anton Ohno. Then there's Joey the FAT-one & John Ratzenberger who both sort of possess the same charisma of Emmett Smith. Clyde Drexler just melts your heart but he ain't Emmett Smith. The judges sure have a tough assignment this season. The easiest one to let go of would be Heather Ex-McCartney. Forget the sympathy factor, purely on a dancing competition standard, she just doesn't cut it. But then again this is probably what she wants just to give her an advantage in her plea of being the disadvantaged one in her billion-dollar divorce fight.

I feel for Leeza Gibbons, if Heather doesn't get booted out, Leeza is at risk of joining the first-to-go-club.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh Ratz, how about that Cliff C... miss_ganda 03-24-07 1
   RE: Piffle! foonermints 03-24-07 2
       RE: Piffle! miss_ganda 03-24-07 3
           RE: Piffle! qwertypie 03-24-07 4
               RE: Piffle! foonermints 03-24-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-24-07, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh Ratz, how about that Cliff Claven eh?"
Oops, wrong forum.

Sorry, will move to the appropriate one.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Piffle!"
Please don't leave. We need all the help we can get here.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Plus, it will make Qwerty happy.

03-24-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Piffle!"
LOL, I feel like i'm cheating my partner and cavorting with another forum.

I still follow the Trumpettes though, it's just that I miss George and Carolyn.

Apprentice (what season is it now?)should just dump the idea of getting the winning (most of the time by default) PM to sit next to him. As gabby as James is in interviews and when on the opposite side of the Trumps, he sure contributed a lot in the last boardroom, he helped by taking up more oxygen from the room.

And yes, Surya and Muna deserved to go even if they think they're great in what they do. Muna deserved to be fired just for putting Heidi on the spot. She may have been great in other tasks but she had a lot of nerve insisting on being in front of the camera. Just like when Surya thought he could win when he told customers in a supermarket that they just made those treats the night before. The female attorney on Arrow was doing fine until Surya came along (was it Episode 2?) and turned customers off.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Piffle!"
Happy I am - Three's company don't cha know?

But will Miss_Ganda take part in the drinking game?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Piffle!"
*pours margarita for Miss_Ganda*
I guess we'll soon find out.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •