The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Aaron fired?????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-12-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Aaron fired?????"
Last nights episode is another example of someone not wanting to play cutthroat. Trump gets mad at the guy for not wanting to play cuttthroat and fires him.

Aaron, I commend you. If I was running a company I myself would hire you. In this case Trump again ignored Aarons tack record. He took a team of losers and lead them to two victories. His team respected him because he was a good leader and did not want to throw anyone under the bus.

Now, if I have a problem with anything is that Aaron said he was bringing the guy with the hair and Tim's lovebird into the boardroom. But Aaron said he would not fire the girl but brought her in anyways. The problem is he brought another guy in to fight with who also had a nice track record. Surya did help turn the team around for their first win again the Golden team last week. Surya sacrificed himself by going to a team that was not as good as the team he was on. He sacrified the penthouse for the tents in the process. Trump appreciated that Surya made the sacrifice and probably gave him a buy because of it.

The girl Natilie (?) was probably the best scapegoat. Aaron and Suyra has nice track records. Natilie on the otherhand did not. On top of that...at least from what aired natilie did not convert any bulk sales. Aaron seemed to be the Project Manager with the bulk sales theme...it worked in the past.

I feel Aaron had a lot of potential and was wrongly fired, but Trump had to fire someone and Aarons attempt to target the correct person went wrong. Too bad he is gone so early.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Aaron fired????? iltarion 02-14-07 1
   RE: Aaron fired????? Wacko Jacko 02-14-07 2
       RE: Aaron fired????? iltarion 02-15-07 3
           RE: Aaron fired????? Wacko Jacko 02-15-07 4
               RE: Aaron fired????? iltarion 02-16-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-14-07, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Aaron fired?????"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-07 AT 03:41 AM (EST)

I never liked Aaron. I felt that he and Tim established a prep school atmosphere in their tribe from Day 1. That being said, the weakest member on their team has always been and continues to be- Nicole. She was project manager once, and failed miserably, fortunately getting a pass when the gay guy took the blame even though she approved every last suit. And in the other tasks, she has been shown doing exactly nothing. In her confessionals, she sounds like amateur-hour, and I have no clue why she is on this show. She has no chance in hell of winning, and she is neither extremely attractive nor entertaining. Trump may have kissed her a$$, to use Trump's favorite word, but apparently that guy likes anything in a skirt. In his own words, I feel that Nicole is 'frankly a mess.'
As far as I could tell, her and Tim contributed no sales whatsoever, and so they BOTH should have been in the Boardroom. But at least Tim was TRYING to sell, while Nicole stood back and smiled. Surya volunteered to be on their damn team and should have been exempt from the Boardroom just this once for that reason alone.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-14-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Aaron fired?????"
I agree with you Iltarion, about Nicole. I thought Aaron had a lot of potential. He was just in a bad situation....Suyra wasn't going to get fired....he deserved a bye as you say. Aaron totally blew it by saying he would not fire Nicole. Nicole was the one to go after. Actually Aaron should've brought in Tim and Nicole. Aaron got fired because Aaron left Trump with no other alternative.

02-15-07, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Aaron fired?????"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-07 AT 03:56 AM (EST)

WJ, looks like you and I have to carry this forum alone. I agree totally. I also was very unimpressed with Heidi's team last episode. Derek and the blonde, Kristina(?), did nothing but complain the whole time and say how pathetic their PM was. Maybe Amy is pathetic as PM, but a strong team member should be looking for what they can do to help their team win instead of sitting back and blaming everything on their PM. At least Arrow never complained and tried to overcome their poor direction. I think Stephanie has really stepped forward as a strong candidate these last couple shows. I think her and Heidi are the front-running candidates right now. After two poor showings by Derek, I no longer see any strong male candidates. Bruce is laying low right now, but I can't see him ever being treated seriously enough to be the Apprentice. James showed his insecurity by going after Surya after Surya had the audacity to throw big words and business terms at him. Tim is a mess, as anyone interested in floozy Nicole must be, and Derek has done nothing but whine the last two episodes. Let me amend that by saying Stephanie, Heidi and Angela are the 3 front-runners right now.

02-15-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Aaron fired?????"
I would agree with you about Stephanie and Heidi. I don't totally keep up on the names of the people that do nothing. Angela? Is she the hockey player? She will make it far but she will not win....she has shown me nothing....she just hasn't shown me that she can step up and be a leader.

The only males that I thought stood a chance were Derek and Aaron. But you are right Derek has dropped the last couple of weeks. Aaron I still think was hirable but he blew it last week. To me he was still the best male on the show.

Trump will be in another predicament, because lets say if Heidi and Stephanie make it to the finals....those are two hot chicks...I think he will be viewed as a sexist pig...people on this forum (and world in general) like to go off on Trump for everything he does.

02-16-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Aaron fired?????"
If they are the best candidates, then they are the best candidates. The fact that they are attractive shouldn't be held against them. Kwame and Bill weren't exactly unattractive guys so having two attractive females in the finale shouldn't be an issue either. Like Kelly had with his military experience, Angela has already proven herself to an extent that no one else has. It is early yet, and she needs to be a winning PM, but she definitely has to be considered a strong candidate until she loses.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •