The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice Drinking Game LA style"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice Drinking Game LA style"
Seriously folks, this is the only way I can muster up any enthusiasm for the Donald and his newest incarnation of the Apprentice (Carolyn gone, George gone, syncophantic children in their place, more inane rants by the Donald).

OK Drink up when
The word classy is mentionned
When one of the contestants mentions how important it is for their team to win the challenge (the DUH shot)
Donald's hair is gravity/wind defying
Donald arrives with the full orchestra music
Whenever the word Billion or Trillion is used
Whenever the Donald uses a superlative to describe the product the apprenti are hawking (best, most, fastest, etc.)
Whenever the Donald gets the CEOs of the companies to introduce themselves because he can't be bothered to find out their names before hand
Whenever his children agrees with him in the boardroom (a sip), or, if his kids disagree with him in private (shot)or in front of the apprenti (whole bottle)
The fake shots
whenever Donald is shown closing a fake deal or yelling at a fake contractor over the phone
A gratuitous fake boob shot
Whenever the other team wins because of a last minute deal (or a deal made in the last 10 minutes of the competition)

Please feel free to add your own, or modify the list. (I really don't want to be drinking alone )

I've been Tribed! And I liked it!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA sty... foonermints 01-02-07 1
   RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA sty... qwertypie 01-02-07 2
       RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA sty... foonermints 01-03-07 3
           RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA sty... qwertypie 01-03-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA style"
>Donald's hair is gravity/wind defying<
The view of the Dead Squirrel is enough by itself to drink 'til you're blurry.
BUT..
Ummm, if I follow those suggestions I'll be dead within the first twenty seconds.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Well OK, who can't not listen to Q? I'll have some of what Arkie's having.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-02-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA style"
I figure that is the only way I would be able to get through this season
In reality, we only sip for each of these 'transgressions' (the old liver ain't what it used to be!)

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-07, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA style"
>the old liver ain't what it used to be!)<
*sob* Me too. Stupid liver.

Oh well, it could be worse:

01-03-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Apprentice Drinking Game LA style"
Y'ouch!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •