The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Thou shall not cavort with the hired help ?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... miss_ganda 06-01-06 1
   RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... MsDeeVeeAns 06-01-06 2
       RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... miss_ganda 06-01-06 3
 RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... AshLanie 06-02-06 4
   RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... MsDeeVeeAns 06-02-06 5
       RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... miss_ganda 06-02-06 6
 RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... iltarion 06-03-06 7
   RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... lindan 06-03-06 8
       RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... Toushay 06-04-06 9
           RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... Deekeryu 06-04-06 10
               RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... singer 06-05-06 11
               RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... Toushay 06-05-06 13
           RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... MsDeeVeeAns 06-05-06 14
   RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... Wacko Jacko 06-05-06 12
       RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... Deekeryu 06-05-06 15
 RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first R... SurvivorBlows 06-06-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-01-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Seriously guys, I think Trump should address this. He assigned Tarek and Bloody Andrea the more important task while accompanying Tammy in a foo-foo assignment.

I don't think Trump will want someone who makes decisions with his (other) .... to run his company.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-01-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
THANK YOU and FINALLY! I think Sean has great potential in anything he does but his 'fawning' over his crush like a little school boy is showing an inevitable weakness..that may or may not challenge Trump on his own vocals on beautiful women that I find professionally inappropriate.ie his bare naked ladies comment....is so uncuth... so is Sean following in Trump's shadow to the letter or is he just that easily distracted?

I think Lee is a romantic for loyalty and I hope he is not betrayed. In theory he made sense that those who want him to win will not lose sight of that verus those who can get him to win but may hold him back being jealous, Omarosa comes to mind...hard call but he went with solid old school values..cannoy hate him for that but Sean's obvious weakness for what is her name...is a glitch in his system... They both have that weakness for the 'affections' of others. I actually like Lee for his old country values....but capitalism has no place for such sentiment, sadly...

06-01-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Ergo, there really is no clear winner in this finale. So hard to play the remaining cards when Trump has already gotten rid of the winning cards, i.e. Bryce and Roxanne.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-02-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
>Thou shall not cavort with the
>hired help ?

Well, all I see is a so called adult male acting like a boy in a locker room.

Has he ever mentined doing anything with her other than wanting to have babies with her?

06-02-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Ash it is so....sad really..he comes across reassured, confident, solid and intelligent then he starts doing the school boy thing.....his mother must be rolling her eyes... I remember a long time ago Trump saying he is always distracted by beautiful women....well first of all,each to their own on taste but what shocks me most is that Sean does seem totally oblivious to his weakness for her and how that comes across to others. I am sure Trump does not want someone who cannot stay on task when a skirt walks by.I also caught her in a staged laugh I HATE THOSE!

So true on not knowing who will win at this point as both weaknesses are so illogical...and more about sentiment.... I would rather Lees' sentiment over that of Sean's as his is borderlining a rights issue at the work place.

I think Lee is relying on solid philosophy but sadly it does not fit in today's 'give it to me yesterday' mentality....I think he may be too nice a young man to let capitalism contaminate his foundation. To put so much power in the hands of the right hand guy he so respects is dangerous as well...Et tu brutus? It may be seen as a sign of weakness albeit Trump has many 'right hand guys'..... LOL

06-02-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
What is unbearably pathetic of Lee is that he has appointed a brainless right-hand but whose loyalty to Lee is bigger than the boardroom itself.

Has everyone forgotten how stupid and arrogant Lenny was in the Chevy Tahoe task? I forgot exactly the important detail around the tent for the dealers coming in but if it wasn't for Bryce, Lenny would have been fired that day.

With choosing Lenny as his right-hand, that means Lee relies on his own brain power. What if he were to be run-over by a truck in Manhattan, then no one else will run the biz for him. Lenny taking over is like Gore and Quayle ...........

Oh well, if nothing else at least, Sean would have a nice-looking first lady that's a little more than a trophy wife.

P.S. Once again, I would be so surprised if Trump chooses from one of those 2 guys.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-03-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
First of all, what has Roxanne done all show but ride Alli's coattails and give good excuses in the boardroom? Sean has been a much stronger applicant the entire show. Lee is a smart guy, but he is NOT a leader. That is illustrated very emphatically whenever Lenny is around. Lenny immediately takes the lead in anything they collaborate on. That is fine that Lee picked Lenny because they are friends, but he basically allowed Lenny to pick his entire team. Lee has not stepped up and shown leadership in this entire task so far.
Now I like Sean, and I think he has clearly been the stronger candidate all show, but he also has shown little leadership so far this task as well. That is fine that he is infaturated with Tammy, but what is he saying?? Sean needs the British love of reticence in a big hurry. Tammy does not appear OVERLY fond of him, and if she doesn't return his affection, he will look like a complete moron on national TV! Dude, get a bloody hold of yourself! Fortunately for him, he has Tarek and Andrea on his team, who are plenty capable of getting things done without him. Sean CLEARLY has the stronger team, which should help carry him through, even with his foolishness.
Don't be fooled by the editing of the last show though. This has FAR from been decided. I still feel confident that BOTH Sean and Lee will pull off successful events.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-03-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
>I still feel confident
>that BOTH Sean and Lee
>will pull off successful events.

It's pretty much a gurantee that this will happen, as all candidates in every single Apprentice Finale (including Martha Stewart's Apprentice) always pull off successful events.

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
What if.............?

Trump can't hire Sean because of the "fling" and the potential for sexual harrassment lawsuits.

Trump can't hire Lee because he fails miserably on the task.

Would Trump then fire both and go back down the list to rehire/hire one of the girls he let go the previous week?

After all, he is the BOSS, and he can do whatever he wants!

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
It's good for TV just like the whole Romber get together in Survivor: All stars. I don't care that Sean is flirting with Tammy during the show. It's obvious they both like each other. They are stuck in the same house, and of course some feeling might be made between two people.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-05-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Yes, but this kind of cavorting is not appropriate for the environment. It also poses the possibility of shrouding sound decision-making.

--Singer

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-05-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
Good for TV, yes. Who cares? Yes. Good for a business? NO!
Maybe Sean fancies himself to be another Donald Trump with the women. But then...Trump paid a lot of alimony along the way.

06-05-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-06 AT 07:37 PM (EST)

Toush: and at the end of the day your words are all that are real

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-05-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-06 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

In reference to iltarion's comments......

Who did Lenny pick on Lee's team?

Lee picked Lenny.

Lenny told Lee not to take Roxannne.

Pepi, who knows but even if lenny picked him that is only one out of three members.

Lee asked Lenny for his advise which was smart, because lenny afterall had to work with the team too. Lenny did not pick Lee's team. I don't know why so many think that he did.

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-06 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

I don't think it will hurt Sean at all. Hope he gets the girl and the job!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Isn't Sean breaking the first Rule of Executive Leadership?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-06 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

I think Sean, Tammy, and Trump all realize this was not a normal business situation. In a normal business situation, someone's employment is typically open-ended and all parties are facing the prospect of working together for years -- in this case, Sean and Tammy were going to be co-workers for a maximum for a little more than a month, after which no matter how they behaved or what they did, they'd be going to be back on their separate ways. Similarly, the final task lasted only a couple of days.

This isn't really something like former Boeing CEO Harry Stonecipher having an affair with a female executive, it's more like two temp co-workers or interns working at the same month-long assignment flirting. Despite Sean's confessional comments, it doesn't look like the relationship went anywhere beyond flirting during the show's production -- if it had, I'm sure the cameras would have captured it and Mark Burnett would have exploited the footage as much as he could!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •