The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Remaining Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Remaining Two"
That Roxanne and Allie go the boot is no biggie. The uniforms sucked. They did not understand the input of the hotel staffers who would be wearing the uniforms - nor did they have any clue on fashion. They were hideous outfits! Allie deserved to go for her snooty, bossy rolling of the eyes - Roxanne due to being such a mouse with no personality. That one show that Trump commended Roxanne on her court room speaking abilities - I thought he was being facetious!

Now for the reward dinner - does Lee not know how to eat in public? Why wolf down half your plate in one bite the insist on speaking with food in your mouth.

Shawn is so hard-up for a wife he announces on national TV that he will give his diamond to Tammy - a woman he has known for weeks? Desperate much?

Don Jr. seems even more slimey than his Pops. Probably end up with the same combover to mask his baldness - eventually....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Horrible uniforms and stupid Allie.... singer 05-23-06 1
   RE: Horrible uniforms and stupid Al... mrc 05-23-06 2
 RE: Remaining Two CattyChat 05-23-06 3
   RE: Remaining Two Wacko Jacko 05-23-06 4
       RE: Remaining Two FlowerChild 05-23-06 5
           RE: Remaining Two Wacko Jacko 05-23-06 6
           Culottes mrc 05-23-06 9
               RE: Culottes - Don't Do It! LisaPles 05-23-06 13
               RE: Culottes reealiteefan 05-24-06 25
       RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... singer 05-23-06 7
           RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... Mish 05-23-06 8
               RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... mrc 05-23-06 10
                   RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... singer 05-23-06 11
                   RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... slickeronstate 05-23-06 18
                       RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... mrc 05-24-06 22
                       RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... iltarion 05-25-06 31
                           RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning... mrc 05-25-06 34
   RE: Remaining Two RonReports 05-23-06 12
   RE: Remaining Two LisaPles 05-23-06 14
       RE: Remaining Two Wacko Jacko 05-23-06 15
   RE: Remaining Two sedonajade 05-23-06 17
   RE: Remaining Two reealiteefan 05-24-06 27
       RE: Remaining Two prosecutor 05-24-06 29
 RE: Remaining Two Oneironaut 05-23-06 16
   RE: Remaining Two iltarion 05-24-06 19
       RE: Remaining Two janda3 05-24-06 20
           RE: Remaining Two Wacko Jacko 05-24-06 21
               RE: Remaining Two sedonajade 05-24-06 23
                   RE: Remaining Two JoshInSGV 05-24-06 24
                       RE: Remaining Two reealiteefan 05-24-06 28
 RE: Remaining Two reealiteefan 05-24-06 26
   RE: Remaining Two prosecutor 05-24-06 30
       RE: Remaining Two Reality432423 05-25-06 32
   RE: Remaining Two smiley 05-25-06 33
       RE: Remaining Two mrc 05-25-06 35
           RE: Remaining Two AshLanie 05-29-06 36
               What candidates... singer 05-30-06 37
                   RE: What candidates... AshLanie 05-30-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-23-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Horrible uniforms and stupid Allie..."
I think Designer Marc socked it to the women and made sure that their outfits looked horrible. Allie was rude to him, and he socked it to her with ugly, loud-coloured, frumpy uniforms. (I don't recall that the original designs had such loud colours.) She obviously made him mad when she was yammering on about design concepts and fabric choices.

Even if the show producers and editors ensured that everything turned out this way, Allie and Roxanne had to learn an important lesson:

"Always dance with the ones who brung you." In other words, always be nice to the people working for you on a project, because they can (and usually will) screw you royally, unless you make it your business to gain their respect.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Horrible uniforms and stupid Allie..."
Metrosexuality rules! Yay!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-23-06, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Remaining Two"
First, I want to say, good riddance to Allie and Roxanne, especially Allie. These two were just horrible with their attitudes, with Allie being the Queen. I really couldn't believe how hideous their outfits were -- the colors -- ugh. As for the comment above that maybe the designer chose the colors -- don't think so, FIRST, Allie would never relinquish control to anyone & secondly, I'm sure they did a "fabric selecting" themselves just like the guys did. Hey, I wonder if they were at "Mood" the same fabric store as Project Runway? I'm guessing, yes.

Anyway, both deserved to be fired & I knew both were getting canned before they walked into the boardroom -- Trump is too predictable anymore.

However, I thought Trump's soapbox speech about how disappointed he was that they turned on each other was a load of carp and yet one more contradiction from the Trump, talking out of both sides of his mouth. Is it no friends in business or best friends in business -- make up your mind. If Roxanne wouldn't have FINALLY started to take shots at Allie, Roxanne would have been fired for not speaking up. Trump was starting in on Roxanne's silence and giving her a hard time and it is then that she started pointing out Allie's flaws and the whole screechfest started.

Basically, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Trump knows who is going to fire and then he comes up with his "excuse" after he says those words. Doesn't matter whether it makes sense. I'll be shocked if this show comes back after next season, it's worse every year. And L.A.? Ridiculous -- so now Trump is the "King of LaLaLand?" He's a nutbag, yes.

Go shamelessly plug your ridiculous products elsewhere -- Trump Cologne -- why would anyone think Trump knows what smells good? Now I picture him in his drawers, gut out eating a greasy cheeseburger and glass of milk every night after Melania serves it to him in a sleezy French maid outfit and then he paws her with his greasy hands. Gross!! Hope the payoff is worth it, Melania, when you divorce him -- nothing is worth checking my dignity at the door for someone disgusting like that -- but, I digress . . .

Yeah, Allie and Roxanne are gone. Can't wait to see Lee and Sean head to head and the return of LENNY. They gotta bring Lenny back, he cracks me up! He'll whip Lee into shape for his final task.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-23-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Remaining Two"
Hip Hip Horray!

Actually I knew two people were getting fired today. First off, this show is behind others in wrapping up the season. Then the editing made it SO obvisious that the girls lost that they were trying to justify a double firing. Sure I am glad they are both gone and it is just the guys. I have wanted Allie gone for weeks and Roxanne was her right hand ____.

I see the final task going like this. Lee being better than Sean....that would explain the text message voting on the finale. Trump wants to justify his hiring. Maybe lee is so much better than Sean that people will vote for him or maybe Sean will win by a landslide in the voting even though Lee was better on the task. Test message voting my justify his decision.

Who am I rooting for? May the best man win.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Remaining Two"
I kinda feel like we were cheated out of another task since Trump fired both women. Did they have another task planned and then had to cancel it because they were both fired? Or was this planned all along?

Their uniforms did suck. Koolots? Seriously? The people they were talking to didn't even know what koolots were!?!? How do you even SPELL Koolots???

05-23-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Remaining Two"
Good question. Not sure if going into a season they are locked into a certain amount of episodes or not. Same thing happened last season if you remember. I can't believe it was planned because say the women won the task than Trump would've had to fire both men. Maybe it was planned a Trump doesn't really care who his apprentice will be....this show might be more for Trump PR than who he hires as his apprentice. Funny thing is I didn't get the opinion that Trump really liked any of these apprenti, last season I think he really liked both Rebecca and Randal....this season........I don't get that.

05-23-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Culottes"
One of the most unflattering pieces of female clothing ever invented.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Culottes - Don't Do It! "
>One of the most unflattering pieces
>of female clothing ever invented.

Thank you! When I heard Allie say "Culotte" I thought "that's it, they're going down"! I didn't even need to see the finished product to know that (although it sucked anyway)!

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Culottes"
I knew those clueless women were sunk when they uttered two of the biggest failures in fashion history: culottes and Nehru-type jackets.

05-23-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
The Donald wants to ensure that this happens and he wants no flack for his stupid statements about people of Lee's background in that book that I've footnoted on these boards every season.

I really think that's why he and Burnett arranged filming the way that they did this season.

(This is not to imply that Lee is not qualified. It is to imply that The Donald and Mark Burnett are extremely manipulative when it comes to what they let viewers know about the show.)

So what Trump and the producers will do is let us "vote" for who we want, and he'll pick the winner based on "popularity."

He and Mark Burnett are controlling that part of the function, so they want to make sure that "text voting" helps them put Lee in the bag.

--Singer

Mish 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mish Click to send private message to Mish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
Bravo - Allie and Roxanne off the show. From get go Allie was too determined who she could give the shaft to and she ended up getting it served in her court by "Your Fired."

Roxanne, I think might and I say might, if she played by her own rules and just played hard -- but after last night's show, she's too shallow and I can't believe she got as far as she has in her career.

Who will be the next Apprentice. I am going with Shaun. What difference does it matter if he says he is attracted to Tammy? At the dinner table last night, how many words did Lee utter out of his mouth - and was that a martini near his plate which he never touched?

Lee, from what I have seen thus far, does not have the polish and flair that the Trump organization is made up of. He seems to be closely attached to his own circle and in my opinion that is so far from what Trump is about. I truly will be shocked if he comes out the winner.

05-23-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
He seems to be closely attached to his own circle

I'm not quite sure what you mean. His teammate, Sean?

05-23-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
"He seems to be closely attached to his own circle."

I don't know what this means either. If anything, Lee is well-trained and competent enough for the job.

Sean is a blabbermouth who is also very emotional. But he sure does know how to pick fabric.

Neither of them impresses me that much. I don't care that one is part-European and the other is North American.

I do care that this season has been boring.

Zzzzzzzz! *curls up in a blanket and falls back asleep*

--Singer

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
I believe this is a veiled and euphemistic manner of saying "a Jew" (who will take too much time off celebrating every Jewish holiday).

05-24-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
I didn't want to say it, but that's what I thought.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
I don't think you should speak for anyone if you are going to make such assumptions.
Lee is not "worldly" but sticks to what he knows, college and New York City. I believe THAT is what was meant.

05-25-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Remaining Two, with Lee winning..."
But you don't know that for sure, just like we don't.

I am glad that you aren't as cynical as me.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Remaining Two"
>First, I want to say, good
>riddance to Allie and Roxanne,
>especially Allie. These two
>were just horrible with their
>attitudes, with Allie being the
>Queen. I really couldn't
>believe how hideous their outfits
>were -- the colors --
>ugh.

I agree. I was surprised that both of the losers kept insisting, even after they lost, that their outfits were the best. Their saying that neither of them should be fired was also stupid. I was happy to see both of them get fired together because they performed so poorly on this task that neither of them deserved any more of a chance to be the Apprentice. I think that Lee will win.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Remaining Two"
>I thought Trump's soapbox speech
>about how disappointed he was
>that they turned on each
>other was a load of
>carp and yet one more
>contradiction from the Trump, talking
>out of both sides of
>his mouth. Is it
>no friends in business or
>best friends in business --
>make up your mind.
>If Roxanne wouldn't have FINALLY
>started to take shots at
>Allie, Roxanne would have been
>fired for not speaking up.

I thought exactly the same thing last night! What was Roxanne supposed to do, just sit there and take the abuse? I was thinking she better speak up fast or Trump's going to rip her for just sitting there and not defending herself.
Of course, he knew he wanted to fire both of them anyway, so he didn't care what they had to say about each other. That was weird!

05-23-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Remaining Two"
Yes, sounds like both Allie and Roxanne were in a no win situation. Thye had to defend themselves, or else they were gone. So they did defend themselves...in non-personal ways and still got fired. I myself didn't care though because I wanted them both to get fired.

sedonajade 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sedonajade Click to send private message to sedonajade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Remaining Two"
I SO agree with you CattyChat -- whatever way Allie and Roxanne chose to respond in the boardroom -- it would have been perceived as wrong. I'm not at all sorry they were sent packing but the fact that the rationale for their ousting made no sense, is just so damn irritating! Trump contradicts himself time and time again.

05-24-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Remaining Two"
>>Now I picture him in
>his drawers, gut out eating
>a greasy cheeseburger and glass
>of milk every night after
>Melania serves it to him
>in a sleezy French maid
>outfit and then he paws
>her with his greasy hands.
> Gross!!>

You make me scream! It's a vivid image! It's also a recipe for heartburn and clogged arteries in a man that age. So if Melania just sits tight and supersizes those burgers.....

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Remaining Two"

So if Melania just sits tight and supersizes
>those burgers.....

heehee you vicked vicked (shakes finger)
heeheehee.

Oneironaut 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oneironaut Click to send private message to Oneironaut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Remaining Two"
I think Lee will win, but I don't believe he deserves it. He has some good ideas, but for the most part, he sits back and lets others do the work while he takes the credit...as this task proved, since Sean was the one choosing the fabrics and designs. But, they've been pushing him on us all season, so I will be incredibly surprised if he -doesn't- win.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Remaining Two"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 05:39 AM (EST)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THis was the best episode of The Apprentice this season. I loved the fact that both the women went down. They completely deserved it after what they did to Tammy. I also loved Sean's demonstrative play-by-play and zeal at beating them. I thought it was hilarious. Though Trump has been contradictory before, I agree with him that neither Roxanne nor Allie showed any loyalty to one another at all. Their shrill banter was pathetic. However, I don't like the boardroom being down to two people unless it is the Final 2. The team challenges being over at the Final 4 made more sense.
All the Lee fans need to join reality. Sean has been the clear favorite for months now. He is older and more experienced than Lee, which Trump values. Sean has been on the winning team much more often than Lee. Lee didn't participate in two tasks and was almost fired a couple times. Sean was NEVER close to being fired. So Sean is quite smitten with Tammy? Trump won't have a problem with that either. Lee has done well as PM; so I give him a 30% chance. So, 70-30 advantage to Sean.

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Remaining Two"
DT has respected Lee throughout the process, first for his convictions in regards to his religion (he said after the second time hi took off for Yom Kippur that he's ready to be fired if it comes to it), his loyalty (when he stuck up for & stood by Lenny), & his businees sense (during the 7-11 task when he was begging to change the price & the bulk order idea). DT also liked the way Lee handled himself in the BR. And 90% of the times Lee was called into the BR, DT ended up laying it in on the PM for calling him in, saying he had no place to be there & that she shouldn't worry, that he's not getting fired.

I think that Lee has proven himself to be exactly what an apprentice should be: a young person willing to learn the ropes from someone more experienced. All the others are well to do in their own right. What business did Andrea have to be there if she was a multi millionare already?

05-24-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Remaining Two"
I must agree with iltarion. Not sure much else has to be said....well done. I like Lee too, but would classify Sean as the favorite to win.

sedonajade 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sedonajade Click to send private message to sedonajade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Remaining Two"
Yep, I think this is Sean's competition to lose at this point.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Remaining Two"
I felt completelly neutral about Lee throughout most of the season. I didnt think much of him before and I believed he had no chance in hell of making it this far. To me, the turning point for Lee took place the week that Charmaine and Tarek got fired. During his confessional, Lee specifically said that he WOULD NOT strategize, scheme, or conspire on who should be fired. Immediatelly after, we see footage of Lee discussing strategy with Tarek, Michael, and Charmaine. That made Lee look like a complete hypocrite and I've wanted him fired ever since. It's no wonder Trump has called him a 'politician' several times in the boardroom. Bottom line: I hope Sean wins!

05-24-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Remaining Two"
I don't care for either Lee or Sean becoming The Apprentice. Sean is too over-the-top enthusiastic and babbling. Lee tends to coast on the ideas of others but somehow always manages to insinuate himself into the forefront of a winning effort. This rat-like cunning may be just the kind of quality Trump values. The ability to delegate and then either lap up all the praise for a success or to point fingers at those who actually do the work in cases of failure.

I wish there would be a season when there would be NO declared winner. Yet it seems these reality shows are compelled to select someone even when the entire season has been lackluster.

05-24-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Remaining Two"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

Let's not forget Shawn is not a citizen of the US. If he marries an American, he gets instant citizenship status. Now, I don't think this is his prime motive in pursuing an on-screen crush, but it's a factor, nonetheless.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Remaining Two"
did not see this wish I had just to see
the designs hopefully I can catch
a rerun. Glad Lee is in the finals which
I will definitely be watching. Hope he
wins, shawn (sp) is annoying Lee is a good
listener.

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Remaining Two"
I like the fact Lee didn't take things too personally. His former team, brought him to the boardroom alot. He wasn't mad at Charmaine (She did alot of mean things). He pretty much was a pro. I can't believe how young he is. It doesn't show.

Allie on the other hand, when Shawn disagreed with her. She kept barking at him all the time. He had to leave the team because of that.

I felt that Roxanne and Allie friendship was pretty shallow. Nothing like Lee and Lenny, or Rebecca and Toral (Yes I like Toral). I knew exactly what would happen, both of their true colors showed. I was however suprised Roxanne got fired.

I agree with the majority that Trump contradicted himself there.

Roxanne was alot like Felicia in Season 4. Felica always followed Alla around, and pretty much was Alla tool. Roxanne was the same. In that last task, she really didn't stand out at all. I still was surprised she got fired.

I felt that both women did deserve to get fired, Like last Season and Previous seasons I'm kinda happy with the final two. That's why I like this show alot. Hopefully it won't be a downer like last Season finale. Trump better not give Lee or Shawn a choice like Randal got.

Shawn really stood out in the last few episodes. I really enjoy his speeches and comments. He's very funny. I like him alot. Very charming guy.

I don't mind who wins. I'm happy both of them made it to the final 2. Good luck to them.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-25-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Remaining Two"
Actually he does not get instant citizenship...he has to apply the same way everyone else does if he wants to become a citizen.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

05-25-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Remaining Two"
But if he had just come illegally . . .

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-29-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Remaining Two"
Tagging On:

I had probally one of the best laughs in watching a realtiy show...those uniforms the Ladies designed!

As for the final two and who wins......alot will depend on who they pick to help them won't it?

Look at what happened to Randal when Amarosa sabataged him with her lies on not completing her portion of the task. (I believe to this day if Randal had fired Amaroas he may have been hired).

Donald Trump: You're hired

Hired contestant: I quit

Priceless if the hired one would actually say those words.....and no editing since the last show is live.

05-30-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
37. "What candidates..."
are you referring to?

Randal won last season. Omarosa participated in the first season of the show. They have no connection whatsoever.

The producers provide delayed footage of the final "live" show. It is possible for them to edit what we see.

--Singer

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: What candidates..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-06 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

Arg sorry I should have typed Kwammme or is it spelled Kawame?

My error.

Edited to add that the show might edit for the tv viewers but the audience would still hear: I quit. And the tv viewers would hear about it even if they edited it out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •