The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Two is Too Much"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Two is Too Much"

I am on Apprentice overload. What was “the Donald” thinking running 2 shows back to back? I am rung out with the angst of the teams faced with doom trying to squirm away from Trump’s weekly squishing them like ants .
Why would anyone want to work for this man?

I just don’t get it.

If you put your self out on a limb with an idea ,your dead . If your don’t put yourself forward, Your dead !

Even Pious Lee is kicked and petted on alternate days.

Through it all “The Donald “ strides through the chaos he creates in the name of entertainment.

He even used a dying child to promote his show.

The low point for me was Trump kissing this little girl and telling her to buy more toys , a lot more toys.

How “Make a Wish “ could be a party to this is beyond me.

It’s scary to say but Pro Wrestling seems to have a lot more integrity and compassion than Donald Trump.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Two is Too Much Hoobie 04-11-06 1
   Why two? Estee 04-11-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Two is Too Much"
The first thing that I thought of when I saw the little girl was: exploitative!

I agree with most of your comments above.

Did they have two episodes because:
a) the first one was overly predictable?
b) trying to get the finale on during May Sweeps instead of June?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Why two?"
c) NBC is pre-empting a lot of their schedule to air the weeklong Celebrity Cooking Showdown reality miniseries, but they wanted to stay on track for a May sweeps finish and used a double episode to do it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •