The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Donald's Dancing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JLands 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JLands Click to send private message to JLands Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Donald's Dancing"
I think I made clear in my previous post my utter disdain for Donald Trump and his bloated ego. But there was one humbling experience for him on last night's show.

His dancing....he dances like Elaine Benis on Seinfeld. He is having a high old time and doesn't recognize that everyone is laughing at him. SWEET FANCY MOSES!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Donald's Dancing singer 04-05-06 1
 RE: The Donald's Dancing Hoobie 04-05-06 2
 RE: The Donald's Dancing SurvivorBlows 04-06-06 3
 Let's do The Donald miss_ganda 04-06-06 4
 I vote Trump for the Next Dancing w... miss_ganda 04-06-06 5
   RE: I vote Trump for the Next Danci... qwertypie 04-07-06 7
 RE: The Donald's Dancing Estee 04-07-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Donald's Dancing"
I HOWLED when I saw him dancing. I can't stand the guy, but this was funny.

He should do stand up comedy and include a dancing act. Hilarious.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Donald's Dancing"
I just kept wondering what Melania was thinking while watching that. Turned on? Or Off?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Donald's Dancing"
When I saw it, I instantly flashed back to Survivor 1's The Dicque Dance!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Let's do The Donald"
Seeing how foolish he looks when he dances almost makes me want to forget how abominable he had become. And to think I used to have a crush on him in the late '80s !

If I were Ivanka I wouldn't be hanging out with friends just yet, at least not until all memories of The Donald dance is erased. I thought it was cute when he was doing that dance in a chicken outfit at SNL, little did I know THAT IS HIS REAL DANCE MOVE er HIS ONLY DANCE MOVE !

I'm sure the current wife, Ivanka, Donald Jr, Marla Jr and ? are pretty embarrased but they will never show it nor will they call their old man on it, heck they each have at least a MILLION reasons not to. So there, one more time please, let's do the Donald ..... cha cha cha, ah one ah two ah three, rah rah rah !

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I vote Trump for the Next Dancing with the Stars series"
He would definitely appreciate shedding a lot of that dirty old-man girth.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I vote Trump for the Next Dancing with the Stars series"
Yeah, He and Phil Keoghan should do REALLY well on that show

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Donald's Dancing"
That may not be his real hair, but that's definitely his real skin color.

(Incoming? -- no, probably not...)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •