The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump is killing The Apprentice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JLands 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JLands Click to send private message to JLands Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump is killing The Apprentice"
Last night Mr. Trump's ego was the most bloated I have ever seen in any episode before. Bryce's closing comments were absolutely correct. He probably was a better manager than anyone else there (he did get that motley crew of group to work together). And most correct, Mr. Trump does need to listen more. Perhaps that would have saved a couple of his marriages, or kept him from almost losing everything he had at one time.

Mr. Trump spoke about branding and the "Trump Brand." Well he needs to remember there is negative branding and positive branding. Lately, I have been see more negatives with his brand. From the "Apprenti" debacle, to his lame letter throwing Martha Stewart under the bus, and now his treatment of Bryce. Come on....writing a Jingle is equal to running a company in a billion dollar corporation. Ridiculous.

The shallow projects and Mr. Trump's smug and arrogant attitude are killing the show. Even Carolyn is looking more frigid and rigid and less like the businessperson she is. The show is completely losing its appeal.

Someone needs to talk some sense into these people or there will not be an Apprentice program beyond Los Angeles (if that one).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice qwertypie 04-03-06 1
 RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice iltarion 04-03-06 2
 RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice skbnwinters 04-04-06 3
   RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice Sunder 04-04-06 4
 RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice pines6217 04-06-06 5
   RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice tinkerer 04-10-06 6
       RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice lindan 04-12-06 8
           RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice pines6217 04-12-06 9
           RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice tinkerer 04-12-06 11
   RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice pines6217 04-11-06 7
   RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice singer 04-12-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
Well said and welcome to the boards!

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-03-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
I regret reading your post because I have not seen tonight's episode yet. However, I agree with your post. The Apprentice and Trump's act is getting old. My wife and I actually considered not watching the show anymore. I decided to at least make it through this season and decide afterwards. I still get into the personalities and the people in the show. That is what it is really all about. But, yes, Trump's act is no longer fresh and a lot of the projects are the same-old-same-old. Are they hiring a manager or a marketer? You wouldn't know with the challenges. There should be more event managing projects.

skbnwinters 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skbnwinters Click to send private message to skbnwinters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
Bloated ego? A bloated ego is an ego that can't be supported by the facts. Mr. Trump can pretty much back up his strut! Sure he struts around like King Midas and we all know he puts his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else and I love it when he pokes fun at his own hair but hey--at least he still has HIS OWN HAIR! Paruumpum.

He likes Arbys??? Gee, mister, you had better start hitting the gym or Melania might start looking at Tarek when you're not looking at Melania.

Look, he isn't going to kill off The Apprentice. He'll end when he's damnably good and ready. As for Martha, we've all heard what a terror she could be in the kitchen and too few of us shed a tear ala if you can't take it, don't dish it out. It's good for a giggle, as far as I'm concerned.

The teams are just not balanced at all now...Synergy is way out in front. Why the Bejesus didn't Bryce call back Charmaine instead of being Mr. Nicey Nice?

Sunder 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunder Click to send private message to Sunder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
Bloated ego for sure. And no, Trump CANNOT back up his weak strut. The only thing he can tell me is that he has money. Money does not buy intelligence, integrity or true respect.

Money can buy fake respect. Everyone that works for Trump kisses his behind out of fear of losing their jobs. But I can honestly say that I'd tell him off and more to his face if I ever met him. I do not respect him, and I am not afraid of him.

The only thing I learned from Trump is that if you work for him, you better not come up with any ideas because people that come up with ideas are punished more often than people that do nothing.

I would take a person that gives me a new idea every day. Half the time it's a good idea, half the time it's a bad idea.
Trump would take a person that gives no ideas everyday. He sees it as he's guaranteed to never get a bad idea then. I see it as he's guaranteed to never get a good idea.

Something tells me that Trump was beat up a lot in school, and he just wants to be a bully no matter how stupid it makes him look.

Bryce on the other hand, is a person I would give the shirt off my back for if I ever had the chance to work for him. He has my respect, and he has integrity. He would also put on a better Apprentice show.

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
The Nielsen ratings has been proving your point. For the last two Mondays at 9 PM, "24","Two and a Half Men" and "Supernanny" all have been ranking above "The Apprentice". And given yet another one of Donald's ego-trip outbursts on the last show (during his task briefing), the ratings may get even worse. But with any luck, they may blame all this on Bill and get rid of him so we won't have to see any more of his "dead deer" grins.

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-10-06 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Yes, Trump is getting increasingly hard to take. Too much of the show is focused on the boardroom and all these applicants' attempts to duck his verbal attacks on them. Even the editing emphasizes that, as Trump is shown arriving at the judging area in his limosine to build up a sense of impending doom.

I liked Martha Stewart's version better. I thought she ran a fairer show. The people on the losing squad got a chance to actually explain themselves better and in greater detail. Most important, it seems to me the emphasis was less on boardroom strategy and more on the decisions these people make to try to get the job done.

I'm getting a little tired of seeing a team that lost narrowly to the other being sneered at contemptuosly and told their idea "stinks" and that everything they did was a total disaster.

One of these days, I'd like to see a switch pulled, and they can have three of the contestants sit in judgment while Trump, Caroline and Bill get together and try one of these tasks.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
>One of these days, I'd like
>to see a switch pulled,
>and they can have three
>of the contestants sit in
>judgment while Trump, Caroline and
>Bill get together and try
>one of these tasks.

Why Bill also? Hasn't he already proven his abilities in Apprentice 1?

04-12-06, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
>Why Bill also? Hasn't he already proven his abilities in Apprentice 1?

Stepped in late as project manager and had an overall 1-0 record.

As a team member, was 5-7 for all of the tasks.

Both of the final tasks turned out to be clusterf***s.

AHHH - NAHH!

KELLEY was much better qualified!

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
Why Bill also? Hasn't he already proven his abilities in Apprentice 1?

A fair question. It was between including Bill or George in my comment, and I kind of like ol' George, so I stuck in Bill, lol.

Not that George contributes much in the boardroom, but I get the picture that away from there he probably is a nice old guy.

As for Bill, I didn't see the first Apprentice but I knew he won it. He disappoints me because the show puts me off with it's "this stunk, that was terrible, where did you get that awful idea" attitude, and I was hoping that Bill would provide some fairness to the judging process, since he used to be under the gun himself.

He doesn't. He's on the other side of the table now, and he's just as critical and sneering as the others.

04-11-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
DONALD DOES IT AGAIN! Now he's bragging about how he bought 40 Wall St for $1 million and now it is worth hundreds of millions. I, I, I, I, I !!! Is this really appropriate to bring up during the 7th task briefing?

On the second show, the winning Synergy team visits one of Trump's buddies - New York Senator Chuck Schumer in Washingtion DC. However, during his table chat, Sen. Schumer seemed like a complete opposite of Mr. Trump - not a single "I" came out of his "O" - he spent most of his time actually bragging about others - and then gave Synergy some friendly advice. I don't know if Sen. Schumer won Synergy's respect, but he sure the hell won mine!

As for Mr. Trump - you know what Jim Kramer always says - pigs get slaughtered! Donald's day will come!

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-12-06, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trump is killing The Apprentice"
"But with any luck, they may blame all this on Bill and get rid of him so we won't have to see any more of his "dead deer" grins."

Now THAT would be a gift to everyone! Excellent post.

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •