The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bathroom Scene"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

03-31-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bathroom Scene"
What was up with the scene in the women's bathroom? I couldnt believe my eyes! Next week, Lenny and Tarek square off at the urinals!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bathroom Scene prosecutor 03-31-06 1
 RE: Bathroom Scene mickeyvon 03-31-06 2
   RE: Bathroom Scene realitytvwatcher 03-31-06 3
   RE: Bathroom Scene CantStandToLook 03-31-06 4
       RE: Bathroom Scene miss_ganda 04-02-06 5
           RE: Bathroom Scene prosecutor 04-03-06 6
               RE: Bathroom Scene LisaPles 04-03-06 7
               RE: Bathroom Scene Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-03-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-31-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
>What was up with the scene
>in the women's bathroom?
>I couldnt believe my eyes!
> Next week, Lenny and
>Tarek square off at the
>urinals!

Didn't watch, for those of us
who didn't, what happened?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-31-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mickeyvon Click to send private message to mickeyvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
It certainly was creepy.

I was waiting for the girls to leave, and then they'd pan to the next stall over, the toilet would flush, and out would walk Carolyn-who therefore would've overheard the entire conversation.

At least that's how it would've happened in the movies and just about every sitcom...

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
"not a square to spare"

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
buwahahaha...that was soo freaking funny. Your comment, not the bathroom scene. I dont know what the hell they were thinking with that. Why do we need to see two contestants using the restroom and you could even see that they showed her pants down around her ankles...oddest television moment I've seen.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
Holy shmokes, does this mean the show has gone down the toilet!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
>Holy shmokes, does this mean the
>show has gone down the
>toilet!

Hahaha, ooo hahaha

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-03-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
Yet another uncalled for Reality TV moment!
Whenever a woman is bathing or has her pants down, the cameras will flock like vultures! Can't miss any exploitive opportunities!

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bathroom Scene"
I agree

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •