The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad Decision, Trump "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

amk212 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-27-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amk212 Click to send private message to amk212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad Decision, Trump "

What a shame - Dan's a friend (our kids go to school together) now I have no reason to watch.

My 2 cents - Dan was the best candidate out there and could have been the apprentice with a little more luck. He was right not to bring in Lenny (why should the person who suggests an idea that everyone agrees to get fired? Makes no sense).

Trump loses a lot of respect in my book for rewarding people who don't take risks, suggest ideas, put themselves forward, in favor of playing political games to last longer. I would have thought he learned his lesson from that season with the two terrible women who were left - apparently not.

Truth is, I don't see Dan working for Trump anyway. He has too much integrity.
-Alan

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad Decision, Trump Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-02-06 1
   WARNING Bebo 04-03-06 2
 RE: Bad Decision, Trump Sidecar 04-03-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bad Decision, Trump "
I agree with your decision about Dan, and that he should not have been the one to be fired. But I disagree about the season where he had only two women left. Kendra won and as far as I have heard she has been a VERY successful apprentice, so obviously she wasn't all that terrible. In fact in was just in this last episode that she was talking to Trump about the attacking the international market and Trump saying it was a wonderful idea and said it would work great. I think you need to know a little more about business before you go judging people who were good enough to get on the apprentice. Because i'm sure
Kendra has more business skills than you.

Scott

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "WARNING"
Do not bash other posters - it is a violation of our guidelines. While we welcome differences in opinion, we expect our posters to be able to disagree without insulting each other.

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bad Decision, Trump "
>
>
>What a shame - Dan's a
>friend (our kids go to
>school together) now I have
>no reason to watch.
>
>My 2 cents - Dan was
>the best candidate out there
>and could have been the
>apprentice with a little more
>luck. He was right not
>to bring in Lenny (why
>should the person who suggests
>an idea that everyone agrees
>to get fired? Makes no
>sense).
>
>Trump loses a lot of respect
>in my book for rewarding
>people who don't take risks,
>suggest ideas, put themselves forward,
>in favor of playing political
>games to last longer. I
>would have thought he learned
>his lesson from that season
>with the two terrible women
>who were left - apparently
>not.
>
>Truth is, I don't see Dan
>working for Trump anyway. He
>has too much integrity.
>-Alan

My complaint with Dan is that he relied to much on Mensa boy and underutilized his team. And lets be honset here. He didnt bring in Lenny because he feared he would be ganged up on! As far as politics go, it is a must in the corporate world. And I think that you can still have integrity while putting yourself forward!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •