The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
Welcome to Be the Apprentice Game, week four. Please remember that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread. Please keep all role playing discussions in this thread, and not in other posts. Thanks to Angelfood for starting this game.

Brent, Brent, Brent. You got more airtime this week then I did in all 5 seasons...but how did you cross the line??

Bryce-You are just damn lucky that Gold Rush had to deal with Brent, or you'd been screwed...

Sean...choking on the presentation??

Sean, Alli, Roxanne: Repeat after me: We.are.not.on.Big.Brother!!

Tammy-You are lucky that Brent got himself fired, b/c how can mess up if you just make him the manager of the clothes???

Andrea-I just wanted to wipe that smug smile off your face. You are not that great...it's just a sticker company for goshs sake!

Lenny-Were you so desperate for air time that you had to ruin a world famous chefs meal for everyone?

My apologies for having this up so late. We were slammed at work today and I didn't have a chance to post this thread like normal.

Lee and Lenny-loved seeing you egg brent on in the suite...

Ivanka-is your modeling career not doing so hot? Is that why you feel like you have to be on Daddy's show??

Mr. Trump, this is my second unexplained absence this season...is this all because of the Summer comment?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! Sahara 03-22-06 1
   RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! jackandjill 03-22-06 3
 RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! Sahara 03-22-06 2
   RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! buckeyegirl 03-25-06 4
 RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! adricharlie 03-25-06 5
 Listen, Carolyn mrc 03-26-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
Oh, my, the things a psychotherapist must deal with. First I have to come to Loser Lodge with these, well, LOSERS, but then, here comes our worst nightmare, Brent! (I shouldn't even be here...it is only because I reminded Mr. Trump of his mother, I know it is, and who wants to hire his own mother?)

No need to wear that tight sweater now--I'm not showing off for THIS fruit loop!

He has already eaten everything in the fridge, and Summer had really cooked up some delicious meals. And I caught Stacy in the kitchen trying to sneak a butcher knife out of the drawer...she dislikes Brent even more than I do!

He is acting like a kooky rageaholic who wants revenge on anyone who ever said one word against him his entire life, and this morning we had to go bring him in off the street. He was standing naked in his open bathrobe holding a cell phone yelling something about sending him text messages...Well, at least I won't get bored with all of this analyzing to do. *sigh*

I was hoping for that dreamboat Sean with his sexy accent...it reminds me of--well, never mind. Some things are better left unsaid.

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
Hey - at least you didn't have to chauffer him to Dennys, then Pizza Hut, then Manhattan Bagel, then McDonalds, and THEN to Loser Lodge.

There's enough crumbs on the floor of my cab to feed a small African country.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-22-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
Oh, thank you, Allie, my sweet! Oh, stop giggling, Roxanne, we don't want the others to hear us. Oh, that tickles...oh, this is the life, I have my chocolate and my vanilla. Oh, I am the luckiest bloke...

Oh, am I just too bloody sexy with my accent, or what? Just one word from me, and the girls swoon! I am sure I can become the Apprentice based on just my accent alone. It is the only skill I need (well, right, perhaps it is the only skill I have). So much easier on the ears than that Russki.

I don't know what went wrong with that presentation. Perhaps I should have spent more time practicing rather than pinching Allie and Roxanne on their hineys. I really thought that my beautiful accent alone would cover up any stammering. And of course, the longer the people get the privilege of listening to my voice, the better, right? I guess Mr. Trump did not see it that way.

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
Sean, if I had been there I would've at least given you credit for attempting that presentation...

--Carolyn

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BTA week 4: No More Brent! "
I don't even know where to start.......

Without me Synergy will surely go down in a ball of flames and every last one of them will be here with me in loser lodge. I can hardly wait because I won't have to be nearly as nice as I was with Trump watching.

My first task.....put Pizza Hut on speed dial!!!!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Listen, Carolyn"
My daddy loves me. Didn't you hear him say that he would date me? Tramp!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •