The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charmaine Did A Good Job! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charmaine Did A Good Job! "
I thought that Charmaine did a great job as project manager. It was smart for her to step up after she learned that Donald questioned her performance in the previous project. She did stay calm and focused. And I also want to say that she did an excellent job despite the fact that the team was not coming up with great creative ideas, and were more worried about how they were going to defend themselves in the boardroom than being a part of the team.
I loved the baby idea! I must have stepped away from the TV when they came up with the idea, and I also missed the controversy about how most of the team didn’t like it.
When they did their presentation, I kept saying to my husband “who is the baby”, what’s up with the baby”? When Donald asked and they said they were welcoming Post’s newest addition, I thought it was great! The baby carriage got my attention right away, too, and Donald was interested in what it was about just like I was. Great attention grabber, especially considering that Donald personally must have baby stuff on his mind!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! ElroyJetson 03-21-06 1
 RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! jackandjill 03-21-06 2
   RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! memzoo48 03-21-06 3
       RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! LisaPles 03-21-06 4
 Is it just me or does anyone else t... miss_ganda 03-22-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! "
I agree. Charmaine did great! She stepped up and led well.

Looks like Lenny's character is taking a downturn. Insulting the chef at the reward and next weeks clips don't look to promising. Could it be adios to our favorite Russian contestant??

-- Elroy Jetson

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! "
Charmaine did a decent job on a simple task. 3rd graders could design a cereal bill board just as effectively.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! "
I agree. That was one of the simplest, least stressful tasks ever. The best thing Charmaine did was to call Bryce out on his attempt to cover his a** mid-task by suggesting they should have gone with empty cereal boxes instead. Yeah, that woulda worked.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charmaine Did A Good Job! "
The best
>thing Charmaine did was to
>call Bryce out on his
>attempt to cover his a**
>mid-task by suggesting they should
>have gone with empty cereal
>boxes instead.

Yes, that was great and it totally needed to be done. Bryce is so lame!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Is it just me or does anyone else think she looks a lot like J-Lo?"
Hard to tell but is she also well-endowed in the rear?

Yes, she sure did a good job this time (not exceptional) but just fine. If Andrea, the man-woman, didn't bungle Insanergy's graphics, and they had more credible father-daughter models, the results might have altogether been different for J-Lo Jr.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •