The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

skbnwinters 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skbnwinters Click to send private message to skbnwinters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
I love you, Donald! You da man!

I clapped, cheered, laughed, shouted for joy...Donald just zoomed in and did what had to be done.

Roasted the pig!

What a relief...now maybe that team can pick up the pieces and get on with it. "Time will tell"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! LisaPles 03-21-06 1
   RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! schultz_mom 03-21-06 2
       RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! lindan 03-21-06 10
 RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! seahorse 03-21-06 3
   RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! zipperhead 03-21-06 4
       RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! Estee 03-21-06 5
           RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! Wacko Jacko 03-21-06 6
               RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! CattyChat 03-21-06 8
                   RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! prosecutor 03-21-06 11
       RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! singer 03-21-06 7
 RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! jackandjill 03-21-06 9
 RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! Kelly_Smith 03-21-06 12
 Just Desserts samboohoo 03-21-06 13
 RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! vennui 03-21-06 14
   RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! Wacko Jacko 03-21-06 15
   RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! LisaPles 03-21-06 17
       RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! schultz_mom 03-21-06 18
 RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!! Scuba Steve 03-21-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Yes, thank God! I was worried that Brent would hang on for another round, being that they couldn't blame the failure on him because he was not responsible for any element of the project. Donald knew that all he had to do was get Brent talking and he would hang himself. If Brent had just kept his mouth shut, he might have made it through. (I kind of doubt it anyway)
I love to see people like that self-destruct. Some people just don't know when to shut up!
Thank goodness Donald saw enough potential in the other team members to want to give them all another chance. It was good to see it all play out for the best!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

schultz_mom 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail schultz_mom Click to send private message to schultz_mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
I am glad he is gone, but would like to have seen Andrea go to.

Tammy (?) gave her full control of the billboard design and that is what lost it for them. Brent didn't actually contribute to the loss...he wasn't given a chance.

So, Donald should have fired him for being an idiot and Andrea for the task...oh, well...there is always next week!

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
If Donald fired both Brent and Andrea, it would be interesting in seeing how they behave in the taxi. Can this be the first time ever in Apprentice where a brawl breaks out between 2 fired candidates and the taxi driver has to stop the cab to break up the fight?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Can you imagine having Brent as your lawyer, what a joke. I have never seen anyone make the type of blunders he did in the boardroom. If he would have not said a word he would have been safe.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Perhaps being a lawyer was his downfall. He thought he was obligated to do a cross-examination.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
I can see how having him as your lawyer might work to your advantage. 'If I settle the case in your favor, will you go away?'

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-21-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
I am just glad he is gone because he has to be the most overblown contestent ever. There is one thing to be edited to be a buffoon, but he wasn't even a good buffoon. There was nothing funny about him and he was so naive. He said he was the best leader on the team......yeah that came through....in over to be a leader you ahve to be respected he wasn't. All Brent needed was one teammate to come through for him....Trump asked his team who liked working with him and no one said anything (unless it was edited out). I am just glad he is gone so the focus goes somewhere else. I bet on next weeks episode Brents bowl of cereal is still in the same spot. I would leave it there as a joke.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
I agree with you, W.J. Brent could be summed up in one word "pathetic." And it was truly painful watching him each week. Finally, he was put out of his and our misery.

Although, by rights, I think it should have been Andrea to be fired, both for her lousy graphic design & her bad attitude. I actually think that if Brent wouldn't have "attacked" Tammy the way he did, he would have squeaked by until the next boardroom.

Also, is it just me or are the "cry-baby whiners" almost just as annoying as Brent? This season has some pathetic contestants on it -- Andrea & Charmaine should be fired for their crying temper tantrums. There's no room in the business world for those kind of displays.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
>>
>Although, by rights, I think it
>should have been Andrea to
>be fired, both for her
>lousy graphic design & her
>bad attitude.

I totally agree.She needs to take her
nose out of the air.

>I actually
>think that if Brent wouldn't
>have "attacked" Tammy the way
>he did, he would have
>squeaked by until the next
>boardroom.
>

That's what Trump would have us believe but
I doubt it.

>Also, is it just me or
>are the "cry-baby whiners" almost
>just as annoying as Brent?
> This season has some
>pathetic contestants on it --
>Andrea & Charmaine should be
>fired for their crying temper
>tantrums. There's no room
>in the business world for
>those kind of displays.

Again I totally agree. They won't win.

Also Ivanka not only looks like the Donald
she is exactly him in personality.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-21-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-06 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

"Perhaps being a lawyer was his downfall. He thought he was obligated to do a cross-examination."

Heehee!

You're right about that one.

--Singer

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Too bad we never got a chance to see him as a PM.

Then again, never mind.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
I'm glad he's gone. He really ticked me off. Yes, it did bother me last week how they were constantly picking the scenes to humiliate him but every time they showed him alone doing a confessional, he had nothing but ugly things to say about everything. What did he call the girl that was PM? Filthy?? And that he was the best person on this team? That's kind of delusional. Even if it was true, nobody in their right mind says it like that. Oh well, I'm glad he's gone. I woulda loved to see the interviews with him on TV and see how he really handles himself off the show.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Just Desserts"
So Brent whined in the taxi about not getting his "just desserts."

BAWHAWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Looks like he's been eating just desserts.

It's Arkie Love

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"

After reading all the messages

I agree Brent was totally unsuited for the job he was trying for.

I agree Trump did the Best for the process by firing him.

I agree that Brent hastened his own demise by talking.

What I can't wrap my mind around is why out of a million applicants why Brent was ever selected.

If it was for entertainment value it didn't work. I was not amused.

It seems more and more that the show it isn't about highly skilled and intelligent people competing for a plum of a job with “The Donald “, but casting some buffoons and torturing them for a few weeks on national television.

It is a matter of ethics and morals.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-21-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
>>
> What I
>can't wrap my mind around
>is why out of a
>million applicants why Brent was
>ever selected.
>
> If
>it was for entertainment value
>it didn't work. I
>was not amused.
>
> It
>seems more and more that
>the show it isn't about
>highly skilled and intelligent people
>competing for a plum of
>a job with “The Donald
>“, but casting some buffoons
>and torturing them for a
>few weeks on national television.
>
>
> It is
>a matter of ethics and
>morals.

I could not agree more. Brent wasn't even entertaining. What was the point of even hiring him. Maybe the casting people thought they would get a little more out of him then they did. But I want 16 people who are cast because they all have a chance to be hired. I don't like seeing this show where maybe 4 people out of the 16 even stand a chance of being hired. GIVE ME 16.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
It seems more and more that
>the show it isn't about
>highly skilled and intelligent people
>competing for a plum of
>a job with “The Donald
>“, but casting some buffoons
>and torturing them for a
>few weeks on national television.

Yes, it seems that a few odd people are always thrown in for "good TV" value. (example: The guy with the guitar last season. Can't remember his name)
The only benefit I can see to this though, is that it's good to see how the other candidates deal with the problematic people. It does tell a lot about how they can handle pressure and conflict.
I still disagree with "planting" those people in the mix for either of those purposes.

schultz_mom 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schultz_mom Click to send private message to schultz_mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Putting the "good tv" theory aside...

Some people interview really well and seem great. They look good on paper, they make a great first impression and the employer thinks they have made a good choice....Then he gets around the co-workers and turns out he doesn't play well with others. I work with several people like this and even management is amazed at how different they are around people.

If he was for "good tv" they need to choose better next time. He annoyed me to the point of changing the channel a few times to avoid hearing him speak and bring junk upon himself

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Yeah, Brent's gone!!!"
Ding dong, Brent is gone!
Which old Brent?
That old Brent.
Ding dong, big old Brent is gone!

I'm a Polish hillbilly and damn proud of it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •