The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Yahoo screwed up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

D Trump 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail D%20Trump Click to send private message to D%20Trump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Yahoo screwed up"
Yahoo changed its website. They had a survey on there that let you vote for what you would have done if you were Trump. The choices originally were, 1. Hire Randal. 2. Hire Rebecca. 3. Hire both. 4. Fire Randal for not hiring Rebecca.

Yahoo has taken down this fourth option. Interesting since I noticed that it had about as many votes as the "hire Randal" option.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Yahoo screwed up D Trump 12-18-05 1
   RE: Yahoo screwed up Agman2 02-26-16 2
       RE: Yahoo screwed up bnnanan 10-06-20 3
   RE: Yahoo screwed up nthegun 10-23-21 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

D Trump 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail D%20Trump Click to send private message to D%20Trump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Yahoo screwed up"
Funny. Now they've changed it back. They must have read my post in here.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-26-16, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Yahoo screwed up"
NOBODY READ YOUR POST HERE!!!!(there were too many big words and no pictures!)

bnnanan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-20, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bnnanan Click to send private message to bnnanan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Yahoo screwed up"
You Inner Passion in Your Heart.Everyone -every person in this world has a Dream: a passion, a vision in
their life that pulls them and urges them to move forward in life. You, my friend have this vision within
you, it "whispers" to you occasionally, but in some cases it cries out. It cries out to be listened to and
acted upon because this vision comes from your soul.Find your inner fire, your sense of purpose; this fire
will help you harness strengths you're not even aware you have. Be connected with your inner passions - Sydney renovation contractor
your Life's Dreams, and live that passion every day.

nthegun 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-21, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nthegun Click to send private message to nthegun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Yahoo screwed up"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-21 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
sponsored links

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •