The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jetpack 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jetpack Click to send private message to jetpack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Did anyone else notice when Randall asked the other candidates to stand up if they supported him he said something like "If you believe I should be the *sole* and *single* apprentice please stand up?" I think he thought (like so many people) that DT would probaly want to hire Rebecca too and already had an answer ready (although if that were true you'd think he would have double-checked the silly "Apprenti" remark for grammatical validity.) Might also explain why he was particularly venemous in his attack on her previously - didn't want her to seem like a close second if he won.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: randall's decision ... premedit... DooWahDitty 12-17-05 1
   RE: randall's decision ... premedit... jetpack 12-17-05 4
       RE: randall's decision ... premedit... mysticwolf 12-17-05 5
           RE: randall's decision ... premedit... pines6217 12-17-05 10
 RE: Randall's decision ... premedit... RealityOne 12-17-05 9
   RE: Randall's decision ... premedit... mysticwolf 12-18-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Welcome, but just a heads-up. This subject was already covered in another thread. Therefore, this thread will likely be locked. Please read the guidelines about not posting duplicate threads and posts.

Sigpic by Seana

jetpack 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jetpack Click to send private message to jetpack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: randall's decision ... premeditated?"
sorry, didn't see it elsewhere, i'll look again ... too bad, i've gotten such friendly and thoughtful responses too ....

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Welcome jetpack. The mods have been alerted to the responses to you and DooWah. They'll deal with it as they see fit.

Just a head's up. When you find the thread where it's being discussed, make sure to read and respond to what's there. Don't just repost what you've written here.

(And, you'll find a link to the complete guidelines at the top of every page. Read the tiny type.)

Bad Wolf! by PM

pines6217 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-17-05, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pines6217 Click to send private message to pines6217 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Randall made it to the final two because his grandmother died and Rebecca made it there because she broke her ankle. This was clearly a ratings call. How else would you explain the massive firings this season (four on one show and two on a couple of others)? Did that team really sell nothing at a popular sporting goods store (computer won't accept its name because its mind is in the gutter)? How do we know if this is really true?

How could Donald possibly fire Alla and keep Rebecca when Alla had a much better team/PM record than Rebecca? I don't blame Alla for being upset as she blasted Rebecca on live national TV. I think Alla should sue Mark Brunett for manipulation of a reality TV show. Even if the contract says she can't do this, she should at least give it a try just to "rock the boat".

RealityOne 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-05, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityOne Click to send private message to RealityOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Just a little help offering here. This is a unique forum. Since "The Apprentice" has come down to one person..Randall, there shall only be one thread...no matter how different the angle about the final show may be.

Sure a thread with a zillion responses gets to be very hard to follow and participate in, but that doesn't matter. Sure it would be nicer if if we could talk the same topic but different angles on separate threads, but we can't do that.

Worse yet, you have to read all one hundred and some response in a thread before you post so you don't duplicate something. I don't have time for that, and I'm not sure who does.

Simplicity doesn't matter. The one thread about this topic is confusing so I quit following it. I prefer simple easy to follow, but I'm bum out of luck.

HTH
Good luck.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Randall's decision ... premeditated?"
Welcome Reality. I'm sorry you find things difficult to follow. Usually, they aren't. At the moment, if you look (and I know that the way things are it will take time - also, if you've read the guidelines, you'll realize a number of them currently open will be locked eventually), there are a number of threads that talk about different aspects of the decision. That's allowed and encouraged. Just not multiple posts about Randall being a jerk, or Randall being wonderful, or Rebecca being worthless, or Rebecca being robbed, etc...

Unfortunately, you found these forums at a time on a show when many have first found these forums - for this particular show.

Many - that have not chosen, no matter how many times they are encouraged to do so, to read the guidelines. That's caused many locked posts and much confusion. Not just for you, as a newcomer, but for regular posters, as well.

Read the guidelines and look at a few other forums (or go back a few pages on this one to before the brouhaha) to see how it's supposed to be. It'll settle down eventually. Don't get frustrated and blame the board. What's happening right now isn't the boards, or the mods, fault.

Bad Wolf! by PM

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •