The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

aceintx 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aceintx Click to send private message to aceintx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
I was a Randal fan from the very beginning. I was on board with him and believed he was the obvious choice from week 1. He clearly outclassed all the compitition week in and week out.

I didn't believe Rebecca had a chance until two weeks ago. I wonder how much of America gasped when Rebecca pinned Randal's ears back in front of George & Carolyn when they were negotiating over who would join their teams. She impressed me then and you could tell by the look on Randal's face that she had knocked him off his game. Even Carolyn lost her poker face and seemed pleasantly surprised.

Fast forward to the end of tonight's show. Randal won. He had nothing left to prove. Trump deferred to him in the decision to hire Rebecca. By doing so Trump made it plain that she would be joining them in a subordinate postion. Randal had nothing to lose in bringing her on board since it would be him in essence hiring her. The only way he could lose would be to do what he did. Not only did he make himself look small and petty He shamed Trump on his own show by not playing along!

In the end he made himself small to feed his own ego.

Sad....so very very sad.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... utopiah 12-16-05 1
   RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... elliecat 12-16-05 2
       RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... mythmargaret 12-16-05 3
   RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... Agman2 02-26-16 16
 RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... sheplu 12-16-05 4
   RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... ND4me 12-16-05 5
       RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... sheplu 12-16-05 6
           RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... ND4me 12-16-05 7
               RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... sheplu 12-16-05 8
               RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... Agman2 03-11-15 12
 RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... singer 12-16-05 9
   RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... kellies11 12-16-05 10
       RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... Agman2 01-13-16 15
 RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... Agman2 03-11-15 11
   RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... kidflash212 05-04-15 13
       RE: Will Randal Survive after shami... Agman2 05-04-15 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

utopiah 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail utopiah Click to send private message to utopiah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
You are so right about this.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Not a classy move at all Randal. Huge disappointment in you tonight. Wonder if will come back to bite you in the behind. Don't think DT was too pleased with that move.

mythmargaret 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mythmargaret Click to send private message to mythmargaret Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
I agree with you all
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
(((((((SNIFF)))))))))

Agman2 2141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-26-16, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Are you sure?

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Trump was not shamed. More then once he has proven that it is his show. He would have hired her anyway. He took Randal's advice not to hire her and that in itself says somehting.

ND4me 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ND4me Click to send private message to ND4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Please... Trump is a media whore. He knew exactly what he was doing with this move. This will be conversation #1 at the water cooler tomorrow. Trump was in a no-lose situation. If Randal says "yes" it's the season's feel-good moment. If Randal says "no" it creates scandal and controversy...which is never a bad thing in entertainment. But the fact that Trump let Randal's decision stand does not mean that he was complicit by any means. Truth is, Trump had a love-jones for Rebecca...and most pretty girls. He would have been thrilled if Randal had said "yes."

12-16-05, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Trump is his own man and if he wanted her hired she would be.

ND4me 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ND4me Click to send private message to ND4me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Trump is masterful at giving the illusion that he is his own man.

12-16-05, 04:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Ya right and the blocks he owns in New York City is an illusion.

03-11-15, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Trump is masterful at giving the
illusion that he is his own man.

I know that. Actually he works for me.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
But I thought that people were saying that he was "too laid back" and "too soft" to make it in NYC. It makes sense that he left the ball squarely in The Donald's court where it belonged. He also showed that he has the mettle to be a strong businessman by clearly stating his position.

The problem here is The Donald, not Randal. The Donald only grudgingly hired Randal to begin with. So he certainly has the power to hire her now.

He tried to do the same thing with Amy Henry, who was clearly better than Boyfriend Bill, and she turned him down. Good for her.

Rebecca is in no way better than Randal.

--Singer

kellies11 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellies11 Click to send private message to kellies11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
It's all about ratings and Trump is the big winner here at Randall's expense.

01-13-16, 06:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
Randall is a god.

03-11-15, 04:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
I'll bet Randall becomes the Apprentice!

kidflash212 4523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-15, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
I'll bet no one has a clue where Randall is now.

05-04-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Will Randal Survive after shaming Trump on his own show?"
10 years in prison for tax evasion. They were going to make it 25 years just for being on the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •