The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kashanti 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kashanti Click to send private message to kashanti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

Look, I like Rebecca. She's nice, smart, and has done pretty well. But she cannot hold up against Randall. The fact that you're getting mad at him for saying the truth is absurd, if not down right stupid.

FACT: Writing about business is not the same as running one. I would know, I'm a financial writer as well. Rebecca writes about companies, Randall RUNS A MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY!

FACT: As nice as she is, she's still has a losing record. If this task had been earlier, and she did not raise any money she would have been fired. RANDALL IS 3-0. No losses, and everyone wanted him on their team.

FACT: IT IS THE APPRENCTICE, NOT APPRENCTICES. If there were going to be two, then it should have been between people more evenly matched. Like last year, or the year with Kelly and Jen.
Surely, that would have made more sense, than this year.

FACT: She broke her ankle. That's not a big deal. I've done it, once you're past the intial pain (day 1) it's just an annoyance. Randall had a loved one die, does anyone really think a broken anything compares to that.

Look Randall had the experience, the education, the people skills, and record. Anyway you cut it Rebecca isn't better. She's good, but she's not even closely evenly matched against him. The only one that was, is Alla.

So enough with this he's a jerk. No one thought Trump needed two winners on the last four seasons, so why now? Hell, if you keep yelling about it, people are going to think some folks just can't take a black man winning. And that's the last thing we need.

There should be one winner period. One Apprentice, One Survivor, One Idol, One. That's why there are not two 1st place trophies given out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kellies11 12-16-05 1
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... alyse73 12-16-05 54
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kpsack 12-16-05 2
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kpsack 12-16-05 3
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kashanti 12-16-05 6
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 14
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kpsack 12-16-05 17
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kashanti 12-16-05 18
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kpsack 12-16-05 23
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 24
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kpsack 12-16-05 26
                   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... director 12-16-05 31
                       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... singer 12-16-05 66
                   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... singer 12-16-05 65
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... realityshowgeek 12-16-05 25
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kpsack 12-16-05 28
                   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... singer 12-16-05 67
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 27
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 4
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Ambassador9 12-16-05 7
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 29
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Ambassador9 12-16-05 30
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 32
                   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Ambassador9 12-16-05 34
                       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... thndrkttn 12-16-05 64
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 33
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kashanti 12-16-05 8
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 11
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kashanti 12-16-05 15
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 16
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... director 12-16-05 41
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 20
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 47
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... director 12-16-05 43
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... DrKegel 12-16-05 5
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... kashanti 12-16-05 9
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... joeblow 12-16-05 21
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 35
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... RGZZ 12-16-05 58
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Donald Chump 12-16-05 59
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 10
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... aztandem 12-16-05 12
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... syren 12-16-05 52
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... DrKegel 12-16-05 13
 FACT roscoma 12-16-05 19
   RE: FACT kashanti 12-16-05 22
       RE: FACT MizJazmine 12-16-05 37
       RE: FACT Rolven 12-16-05 40
           RE: FACT MizJazmine 12-16-05 46
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Agent007 12-16-05 36
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 42
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Agent007 12-16-05 49
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 55
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Saiga 12-16-05 57
                   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 60
                       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Saiga 12-16-05 63
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... lrlr1 12-16-05 38
   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... maxer 12-16-05 39
       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 44
           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... maxer 12-16-05 45
               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... MizJazmine 12-16-05 48
                   RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... maxer 12-16-05 50
                       RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... alyse73 12-16-05 51
                           RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... CantStandToLook 12-16-05 53
                               RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... BHoneycutt 12-16-05 56
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... Jealousy 12-16-05 61
 RE: What's wrong with you people!!!... solife7 12-16-05 62

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kellies11 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellies11 Click to send private message to kellies11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

Randall did not even have a chance to enjoy his win. Shame on Trump. If Trump wanted to hire Rebecca he had his chance, if he wanted to hire them both he could have. Why ask Randall to share his win.

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
www.firerandal.com

kpsack 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kpsack Click to send private message to kpsack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I was a fan of Randall's from the beginning of the season. During the season, I gained alot of respect for Rebecca. This was not because of her broken ankle but because of her integrity, her ability to remain calm under pressure, and her impressive resume for being such a young age. Financial writing has not been her only accomplishment but instead her latest in a long list. Even with all of that, I still was rooting for Randall.

To compare these two people to past seasons is not an accurate comparison. In all of the past seasons, one of the final candidates has managed to really screw up their task. Can you be one hundred percent sure that no money came in after the fact? We did not receive that information. The bottomline, something you should understand is that both tasks were succesful in their own manner. They both faced adversity down and they both made clients happy. In addition, they both received high praise for Trump, George, and Carolyn. That is the first time in four seasons that has ever been accomplished.

I do believe that Randal did show insecurity and lack of class by denying Rebecca an opportunity. He should really evaluate how he would have felt if the situation were reversed.

Also, for future reference, there are some times when two first place trophies are given out, and it is my experience that those people who are forced to share the limelight possess more humility and humanity than those who hog it.

12-16-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kpsack Click to send private message to kpsack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I apologize for the grammatical errors, it is late and I am feeding my infant as I type.

12-16-05, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kashanti Click to send private message to kashanti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
How is accepting your win, being a glory hound? When Micheal Jordan won his last two rings he did not say, "we should share the rings with Karl Malone." There are NEVER 2, 1st place trophies for anything. Certainly not in business. Every one seems to think this because she's nice. But if it had been Alla, would people be so upset? I DON'T THINK SO.

He won. He should have won. And to be honest, I don't think Rebecca would have been in the last two, if they had done the interviews. She would have gotten killed over her lack of business experience. And I don't mean because she's young, that's not that revelant to me. She's a writer. She has no real business expereice. And she has a losing record.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Every one seems to think
>this because she's nice.

12-16-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
17. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My daughter is in competitive gymnastics and yes, there are times when girls tie in all places including first. My daughter has had this experience herself. She has always handled it with dignity making sure to shake the other girl's hand and never telling anyone that she won but instead that she tied. I find it amazing that an eight-year-old child can show more humility than a grown man. Maybe we should be teaching our children that it is okay to share instead of teaching them to be glory hogs. Team work is a good thing. Without team work, Randal or Rebecca could have easily been out the door long before the finals.

Besides, we are not talking trophies, we are talking jobs of which correct me if I am wrong Trump did have two of. Throw in that they were not after the same job and we have the makings of a happy ending. You like everyone else were out for the srike someone down moment. Lets face it, americans are more interested who is going to lose not who is going to win.

12-16-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
18. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Americans play to win. At least that's what we used to teach kids before parents got all sappy and soft. You play to win. If Trump really thought they were that evenly matched (he'd be wrong) then he should have been a man, and said you're both hired.

12-16-05, 01:29 AM (EST)
23. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You are right, I don't emphasize "playing to win."I am a more responsible parent than that. I emphasize working hard and earning your glory. Just because a person wins doesn't mean that they earned it. You eluded to Jeff Gordon earlier. How many times has he won by wrecking someone and putting their life at risk? My children often win and are at the top of their class but they do it by focusing, working hard, and studying not by stepping on and hurting people. The last thing I need on my hands is a spoiled brat who resorts to any means to win. It is very obvious that either A. you don't have children, or B. that your children are willing to step on anyone to get what they want. In the real world, parents have a duty to raise their children as responsible, caring people. Not hateful people. I think you should think about what kind of child you were.

12-16-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Without team work, Randal or
>Rebecca could have easily been
>out the door long before

Randle went into the Final 4 with 3 PM wins/no losses. Rebecca went into the Final 4 with 2 PM losses/zero wins.
Without Randle on her team, I agree, Rebecca could have easily been out the door.

Lets face
>it, americans are more interested
>who is going to lose
>not who is going to
>win.

Then why are so MANY people upset that Randal won? HE WON! HE WON!

12-16-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
26. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I am not disputing that Randal should have won. READ my first post. I am simply expressing my disappointment in a poor decision on his part to be so selfish and at the expense of someone who helped him tremendously. Someone that he claimed to have had a lot of respect for himslef.

director 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail director Click to send private message to director Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Randal won and if anything he helped Rebecca win. Think about it. He was the one that suggested the megaphone scenerio. He suggested to Rebecca that she change the actor, so he helped her. Everyone says she helped him and that he should have shared. This is business. Actually if he had said, 'yes, lets share', Donald might have seen him as an emotional man. Maybe Donald didn't make that decision himself because he knew it would be seen as an emotional decision. Many times he asked if Randall had what it takes to make it in New York, I can tell you that being seen as soft or 'too nice' would have proven he wasn't New York business material. THIS IS BUSINESS. I actually admire his balance of niceness and ruthlessness, if you chose to call it that. I would hire him.
Maybe we need to check our motivations on why we are so upset with all this. Are we really happy he won and would this be an issue if instead of Rebecca, Mashawn was in her stead. Watch it. Many people are really showing their true hearts.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Randal won and if anything he
>helped Rebecca win. Think about
>it. He was the one
>that suggested the megaphone scenerio.
>He suggested to Rebecca that
>she change the actor, so
>he helped her. Everyone says
>she helped him and that
>he should have shared. This
>is business. Actually if he
>had said, 'yes, lets share',
>Donald might have seen him
>as an emotional man. Maybe
>Donald didn't make that decision
>himself because he knew it
>would be seen as an
>emotional decision. Many times he
>asked if Randall had what
>it takes to make it
>in New York, I can
>tell you that being seen
>as soft or 'too nice'
>would have proven he wasn't
>New York business material. THIS
>IS BUSINESS. I actually admire
>his balance of niceness and
>ruthlessness, if you chose to
>call it that. I would
>hire him.
>Maybe we need to check our
>motivations on why we are
>so upset with all this.
>Are we really happy he
>won and would this be
>an issue if instead of
>Rebecca, Mashawn was in her
>stead. Watch it. Many people
>are really showing their true
>hearts.

Well said, Director.

I am really surprised that The Donald hired Randal. He is quoted in the book "Trumped!" as saying that blacks are lazy workers and that he only wants Jews counting his money.

Based on that book, and his negative attitude toward Randal, I understand fully why his hiring of Randal appeared to be only grudging.

I believe that his biases are the reason that he attempted to place Randal in an untenable situation.

Even if The Donald makes Randal's year uncomfortable, I am sure that Randal will also end up becoming a billionaire.

--Singer

12-16-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>I am not disputing that Randal
>should have won. READ my
>first post. I am simply
>expressing my disappointment in a
>poor decision on his part
>to be so selfish and
>at the expense of someone
>who helped him tremendously. Someone
>that he claimed to have
>had a lot of respect
>for himslef.

Hiring is not Randal's decision. Hiring is The Donald's decision. He did not need to involve Randal in that process.

The problem here is The Donald and people who only believe in meritocracy only when it suits their purposes.

--Singer

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

But with your daughter it was a tie. Trump clearly said Randal won. It's not right to then turn around and say even though you won, the loser get's the same prize. If it was Marshawn there's no way people would have acted like this. There is a problem in this country when it comes to race and we find evidence of this everyday. For some reason these reality shows really brings it to the forefront. All of those people calling Randal a jerk, classless, gloryhound, whatever...they really need to ask themselves what's really going on. If we just looked at these two candidates on paper; resume, education, and record as team leader, Randal would win easily. Not until we see faces along with those names do we start looking for cracks in the armor. We look for those things to justify what we really feel---negative or positive.

I'm from Chicago, the adopted home of Rebecca and the home of the one and only World Series Champion White Sox. How ridiculous would the world think major league baseball would have been if they asked the White Sox organization to share the World Series trophy with The Cubs. Why not? Chicago love them, the nation loves them, people all over the world are rooting for the Cubs--why not give them a title they didn't earn. It would have shown tremendous class!! (said with a sarcastic tone)

12-16-05, 01:46 AM (EST)
28. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
First of all, I take great exception to the fact that you brought the racial issue into your response to my post. You have no idea what the color of my skin is and never have I eluded to race.

Second, my point was to illustrate that sometimes, a win can be a tie and there is nothing wrong with that.

Even though Trump was willing to offer Rebecca a job, he never said that it would be on the same terms as Randal's job. Without all of the facts, that is not a statement you can accurately make.

I never called Randal any of those names. I simply expressed my disappointment in his actions.

Even when the Sox won, they acknowledged the worthiness of their opponents as do most winners. Instead of acknowleding that she was a good opponent, he cut her down. What happened to Mr. Nice Guy that everyone thought he was?

12-16-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
67. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Instead of acknowleding that she was a good opponent, he
cut her down. What happened to Mr. Nice Guy that everyone thought he was?"

This statement is patently false.

Randal highlighted Rebecca's strengths repeatedly in the final episode of the show and also during the taping of other episodes.

Rebecca simply does not have the experience to hold the job at this time.

Why is it necessary to devise a new set of rules for Randal's hiring, and not for the other three people who won the contest in prior years?

The "new" rules and standards of proof of worth have only to do with the fact that Randal is black. Period. End of Sentence.

--Singer

12-16-05, 01:36 AM (EST)
27. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
>Also, for future reference, there are
>some times when two first
>place trophies are given out,

>
But this wasn't one of them.

BrendaWalshCFM 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCFM Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCFM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05
>AT 00:37 AM (EST)

>
>So enough with this he's a
>jerk. No one thought
>Trump needed two winners on
>the last four seasons, so
>why now? Hell, if
>you keep yelling about it,
>people are going to think
>some folks just can't take
>a black man winning.
>And that's the last thing
>we need.

No, being black was the ONLY thing that got randall hired this season. Trump caved in to pressure after hiring 3 whites in a row and blacks kept yelling about THAT. Duh!

P.S. - what randall did to Rebecca just shows WHY you don't ever let a black man win. If you give them an inch and they'll take a mile and screw any whites that were loyal to them in the process. Nothing's changed.

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Holy crap, I feel sick about what Randal did. It really sucks and it makes me sad.

But your incredibly-racist response has cheered me up, as I am now laughing my ##### off knowing that there are even more pathetic people than Randal himself.

12-16-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
29. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Holy crap, I feel sick about
>what Randal did. It really
>sucks and it makes me
>sad.
>

Many posters are sick that Randal proved not to be the biggest sucker in history.

>But your incredibly-racist response has cheered
>me up, as I am
>now laughing my ##### off
>knowing that there are even
>more pathetic people than Randal
>himself.

In this case, I don't know anyone who pities millionaires OR winners in the game of life like Randal.

12-16-05, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Funny, I don't believe I was talking to you, lrlr1.

12-16-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
32. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Funny, I don't believe I was
>talking to you, lrlr1.

Read the blurb at the top of the thread. The part where Roger Ebert is quoted as saying if you don't like what I say, write to me, argue with me, etc., but don't tell me to shut up. He adds that "it's not the American way."

Psst! I think he's talking about censoring the thoughts of people who don't agree with you.
Not nice.

12-16-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
34. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You know what also amuses me? That you feel the need to defend yourself and your actions.

So I'm just going to sit here blankly, and stare at the screen amused.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-16-05, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ambassador9, dood, I would highly suggest you read the guidelines. Click the link up at the top.

12-16-05, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCFM Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCFM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>Holy crap, I feel sick about
>>what Randal did. It really
>>sucks and it makes me
>>sad.
>>
>
>
>Many posters are sick that Randal
>proved to be the
>biggest @sshole in history.
>
>
>>But your incredibly-racist response has cheered
>>me up, as I am
>>now laughing my ##### off
>>knowing that there are even
>>more pathetic people than Randal
>>himself.
>
>
>In this case, I don't know
>anyone who pities millionaires OR
>cheaters in the game of
>life like Randal.
>
>

Yep.

12-16-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05
>>AT 00:37 AM (EST)

>>
>>So enough with this he's a
>>jerk. No one thought
>>Trump needed two winners on
>>the last four seasons, so
>>why now? Hell, if
>>you keep yelling about it,
>>people are going to think
>>some folks just can't take
>>a black man winning.
>>And that's the last thing
>>we need.
>
>No, being black was the ONLY
>thing that got randall hired
>this season. Trump caved in
>to pressure after hiring 3
>whites in a row and
>blacks kept yelling about THAT.
>Duh!
>
>P.S. - what randall did to
>Rebecca just shows WHY you
>don't ever let a black
>man win. If you give
>them an inch and they'll
>take a mile and screw
>any whites that were loyal
>to them in the process.
>Nothing's changed.

ONE YOU'RE A RACIST #####.

TWO IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT RACES STABBING PEOPLE IN THE BACK, WHAT DID THE WHITES THAT FOUNDED (INVADED) THIS COUNTRY DO TO THE INDIANS AGAIN? I SEEM TO FORGET THE PARTS WHERE THEY WERE TREATED SO NICELY?

12-16-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>ONE YOU'RE A RACIST #####.
>
>TWO IF YOU WANT TO TALK
>ABOUT RACES STABBING PEOPLE IN
>THE BACK, WHAT DID THE
>WHITES THAT FOUNDED (INVADED) THIS
>COUNTRY DO TO THE INDIANS
>AGAIN? I SEEM TO
>FORGET THE PARTS WHERE THEY
>WERE TREATED SO NICELY?

Sorry, but the facts speak for themselves. Randall did EVERYTHING that I said black men do. Very typical.

BTW - notice how he milked his grandmother's death for sympathy points? The woman probably died of syphilis or herpes. Typical.

12-16-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
>>ONE YOU'RE A RACIST #####.
>>
>>TWO IF YOU WANT TO TALK
>>ABOUT RACES STABBING PEOPLE IN
>>THE BACK, WHAT DID THE
>>WHITES THAT FOUNDED (INVADED) THIS
>>COUNTRY DO TO THE INDIANS
>>AGAIN? I SEEM TO
>>FORGET THE PARTS WHERE THEY
>>WERE TREATED SO NICELY?
>
>
>Sorry, but the facts speak for
>themselves. Randall did EVERYTHING that
>I said black men do.
>Very typical.
>
>BTW - notice how he milked
>his grandmother's death for sympathy
>points? The woman probably died
>of syphilis or herpes. Typical.
>

See it's people like this complete freakin idiot that weaken this country. As if we have enough problems in the country and world we have to put up with fools like you.

So tell me, 2yrs ago when Jen stabbed "her friend" in the back, was it because she was black? hmmm didn't think so.

And for the record. He didn't stab her in the back. He didn't say anything bad about her. He just beat her, because he was better, and he pointed out that there can and should only be one winner.

12-16-05, 01:11 AM (EST)
16. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>>ONE YOU'RE A RACIST #####.
>>>
>>>TWO IF YOU WANT TO TALK
>>>ABOUT RACES STABBING PEOPLE IN
>>>THE BACK, WHAT DID THE
>>>WHITES THAT FOUNDED (INVADED) THIS
>>>COUNTRY DO TO THE INDIANS
>>>AGAIN? I SEEM TO
>>>FORGET THE PARTS WHERE THEY
>>>WERE TREATED SO NICELY?
>>
>>
>>Sorry, but the facts speak for
>>themselves. Randall did EVERYTHING that
>>I said black men do.
>>Very typical.
>>
>>BTW - notice how he milked
>>his grandmother's death for sympathy
>>points? The woman probably died
>>of syphilis or herpes. Typical.
>>
>
>See it's people like this complete
>freakin idiot that weaken this
>country. As if we
>have enough problems in the
>country and world we have
>to put up with fools
>like you.
>
>So tell me, 2yrs ago when
>Jen stabbed "her friend" in
>the back, was it because
>she was black? hmmm didn't
>think so.
>
>And for the record. He
>didn't stab her in the
>back. He didn't say
>anything bad about her.
>He just beat her, because
>he was better, and he
>pointed out that there can
>and should only be one
>winner.

Are you referring to Omarosa, your typical black woman? LOL!

12-16-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail director Click to send private message to director Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Notice how Rebecca milked her ankle injury for all she could? Sorry I'm sure your life is pathetic. But nothing will change the fact that you are a racist and probably have a miserable, bitter and unhappy life.

12-16-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
20. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
>No, being black was the ONLY
>thing that got randall hired
>this season.

ROFLMAO!

Trump caved in
>to pressure after hiring 3
>whites in a row and
>blacks kept yelling about THAT.
>Duh!
>

What Blacks? Name names. LOL

>P.S. - what randall did to
>Rebecca just shows WHY you
>don't ever let a black
>man win.

Don't ever let a black man win," says this Unbiased observer.

If you give
>them an inch and they'll
>take a mile and screw
>any whites that were loyal
>to them in the process.

What whites were 'loyal' to Randal? Certainly not Rebecca who stabbed him in the back when she GRATUITOUSLY said Randal had no creativity. Or perhaps you're speaking from personal experience?

>Nothing's changed.

Yes, it has. Merit won over popularity (with posters, not her teammates who, with the exception of the Incompetent friend, said Rebecca was not in Randal's league).

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
See Irir1 people do want to talk about race and equality after all...hehehehehehehe

12-16-05, 02:50 AM (EST)
43. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
History proves that whites have also taken advantaqe of people that were nice and hospitable, especially for monetary gain. The Indians, Colonization, policies in the middle east. Please lets not go there.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Completely agree with what you said. But you didn't go far enough for you're still buying into this facade Rebecca seems to project. Hello! THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!!! And who was the one brave enough to say it? My girl, Alla! No wonder I admired her so much.

Rebecca is pretty, but not smart ... shrewd. Reminds me of that character in Shakespeare. She read Trump like a book. Anyone who wants to take a short course in manipulation, just watch her. Listen to what she has to say. Notice how she quoted The Donald in her replies. But there was nothing there. Like what she criticized Randal about ... how he lost focus of the big picture and the objective? What? Let's see ... she misidentified the client she was working for (thought it was Yahoo instead of the EG Pediatric Aids Fund) and RAISED NO MONEY AT A CHARITY EVENT!!!! How does one manage to do that? And you're entirely right. FOUR PEOPLE were fired when sales dropped in the sports department ... but there WERE sales! But Becky? NO MONIES RAISED!!!! Huh?

There is a delicious bit of irony here though. On the one hand, the Donald admired Rebecca for showing loyalty toward Toral, but on the other he wondered why Rebecca was showing such loyalty since Toral had no skills, no personality and had nothing on the ball. The same could be said of The Donald and Rebecca. On one hand you can see The Donald showing loyalty in backing her, but on the other .... why? She lost TWICE and would have lost THREE times if Randal hadn't "given her a win." She was dropped by her team as being the "weakest link." Then in the final task, she raises NO MONEY AT A CHARITY EVENT! And Caroline is wondering about weather reports? HELLO! EARTH TO CAROLINE!!!! REBECCA RAISED NO MONEY AT A CHARITY EVENT!!!! Also why didn't anyone raise the point that with all this loyalty and integrity, Rebecca voted Toral out THE VERY NEXT WEEK! Wow! That really is loyalty isn't it?

Alla was correct. She was the only one with ba!!s big enough to say what everyone wanted to and what was the truth. Rebecca is not and never will be in Randal's league. Loved it that she just had to sit there when Alla ran that dagger through her.

And, man, did Rebecca milk that broken ankle! I just knew she'd show up with that cast off!

It was worth the price of admission to hear Randal at the end. Maybe it was payback for that little remark about him losing his luster? Seems to me he has it and is going to be spreading it all over Atlantic City.

This really does seem to prove what some African-Americans have always said in that they have to be twice or three times as good as their white counterparts to get the same job. For Trump to even consider the perennially smirking Becky over Randal is really a slap across the face to Randal and all the hard work he put in. Seems he just should have grown his hair long, gotten on a pair of crutches and just backstabbed everyone.

Worked for Rebecca.

12-16-05, 00:58 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Amen! I thought the same thing. Randall lost site of the big picture, but raised money and she didn't. HELLOOOOOO????????

That says it all right there. Again, put this task earlier in the show, and she's gone. Heck, if Marshawn hadn't freaked out on the star wars task, she might have been gone then.

joeblow 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joeblow Click to send private message to joeblow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"REBECCA RAISED NO MONEY"

No, she didn't at the event. But I'd be really curious to know how many mailed in donations after and how much. I'll bet it's a lot more than Randle's $5K.

12-16-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA...NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT! You said that sooooo very well Dr.Kegel ^5 indeed!!!

RGZZ 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RGZZ Click to send private message to RGZZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>RAISED NO MONEY AT
>A CHARITY EVENT!!!! How does
>one manage to do that?

As I see it....Rebecca's sponsor (Yahoo) donated 100K....10 times the crappy 11K that Randall's event generated. Heck...Rebecca's efforts generated 5 times more money for Randall's charity than his efforts did.

Donald Chump 56 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Donald%20Chump Click to send private message to Donald%20Chump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yahoo donated $50K to each of the charities, not $100K to Rebecca's.

12-16-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>some folks just can't take
>a black man winning.
>And that's the last thing
>we need.
>

Does seem that way, doesn't it?

P.S. Great FACTUAL post, but the people you're talking to are not interested in the 'facts'.

aztandem 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aztandem Click to send private message to aztandem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He only won because he IS black and tall and male.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Don't forget, the actual winner.

But being tale and male is good enough for me.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>Amen! I thought the same thing. Randall lost site of the big picture, but raised money and she didn't. HELLOOOOOO????????
That says it all right there. Again, put this task earlier in the show, and she's gone. Heck, if Marshawn hadn't freaked out on the star wars task, she might have been gone then.

Good point! Except that The Donald had his tongue up her a$$ since the beginning of the show. I wonder what excuse he would have used to get rid of someone else and bypass her?

I was pleasantly surprised by what Marshawn had to say this evening. First time she's actually been articulate. Couldn't have come at a better time.

roscoma 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roscoma Click to send private message to roscoma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "FACT"
FACT:
Randall would have been fired when he messed up the poster if he had been anyone else..

FACT:
Randall had no plan B.. none.

FACT:
No matter how much education you have.. it doesn't always make you the right person for the job

12-16-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
22. "RE: FACT"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 01:25 AM (EST)

FACT: REBECCA PLAN B MADE NO MONEY.

FACT: SHE DEFENDED TORAL WHO ENDE UP BENG A WASTE, AND THEN CHOOSE HER AGAIN. POOR DECISION MAKING SKILLS

FACT: RANDALL HAD NO PLAN B, AND STILL PULLED OFF A GREAT EVENT. HMMM

FACT WINNING RECORD

FACT: EVERYONE EXCEPT TORAL STOOD UP FOR HIM BEING HIRED.

FACT: EDUCATION PLUS A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY, OBVIOUSLY HAS MORE THAN JUST EDUCATION.

FACT: NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-16-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
37. "RE: FACT"
HAHAHAHAHAHA...Kashanti you go girl! My, my, my folks is really throwing a hissy fit ain't they? Well all I can say is TOO BAD. Randal is the man! He threw down. He won on his own merit, and ain't nothing nobody can do about it except complain...uh huh. Furthermore Randel doesn't owe Rebecca anything and shame on Dondald for trying to put that off on Randel like that. IMO Randel was right on point when he let it be made known that there can only be ONE Apprentice and that he was it! Go Baby!!!

Rolven 17 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rolven Click to send private message to Rolven Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: FACT"
I enjoy more reading then posting but have to chime in.

Most of you are pretty much racial Asses, and thats a fact
that speaks for itself. this was not in any way a decision
based on race but you want to project your assholeness in
that direction then so be it.

You say nobody likes a black man winning and try to relate to
sports and things not even related to this show. I say that had
Micheal Jordan been asked to share his first one hed have
prob gave his smile and said hed share it with his teammates,
after about his third one hed prob have shared. The only
prob is that his sport has it together and does not allow
sharing.

Randall heard the words " your hired" that means no matter
what color his freaking skin, He WON the right to say whatever
the hell he wanted to when faced with the ASSUMPTION that
Trump was going to hire Rebecca

And we all know ASSumptions make an ##### out of you first
specially if you decide to react racially. which totally
disappoints me.

I dont post much but a few people here need to get out and
open there mind a bit more

12-16-05, 02:57 AM (EST)
46. "RE: FACT"
AMEN Rolven!

Agent007 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agent007 Click to send private message to Agent007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Randall really provided a clear demonstration of how ego and arrogance can get in the way of making the optimal business decision. Once Trump hired Randall, he was THE Apprentice and he WON. If Randall would have said hire Rebecca, that wouldn’t have taken away the fact that he was the one who won. However, once he has been chosen as the winner, Trump asks him for advice on a business decision on whether to hire Rebecca.
Instead of demonstrating his business acumen and judgment by providing his new boss with business related reasons why or why not Rebecca would be a good hire, he falls back on an attitude to the effect saying “no fair, I’m the Apprentice, there’s no such thing as apprenti.” In a business sense, from the perspective of Trump and his company, that is not a relevant reason to hire her or not. Either she is a highly qualified candidate that would be an excellent contributor, or she isn’t, and that has nothing to do with the past and current format of the show.

If Randall had said the following: “Rebecca has potential, but she needs more experience. I suggest you hold off on hiring her for now, and keep an eye on her career progression and development until she has gained the additional experience needed to be an asset to the Trump organization.” Then, even if you disagreed with him, you would have to respect his opinion as an honest attempt at advising Trump to make the best business decision. Unfortunately, he couldn’t help putting his ego ahead of business. I bet if Trump actually thought there was even decent chance Randall would say no, he wouldn’t have asked and just hired her anyway. The irony is that someone as accomplished as Randall has little to gain from the actual job itself, and had the most to gain from writing and selling a book and things like that. He just severely damaged his popularity and image, which will cost him plenty in my opinion. I don't think he will sell many books, which is a well deserved punishment for his pettiness.

12-16-05, 02:50 AM (EST)
42. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Oh I disagree with you. I don't think Randal has severely damaged his popularity and image. The people that don't like Randel NEVER liked him. See part of the problem is that people thought Randel was soft because he's nice. So it would have seemed like Randel should have sat there and said, "It's alright, I think you should hire Rebecca too" then everybody could have joined hands and sang Khumbya, but the fact of the matter is that Randal EARNED that position of being the Apprentice and he wasn't as soft as people thought.

Rebecca IMO didn't earn her place in the final. It was all favoritism on Trumps part. IMO there were far better competitors than Rebecca, and one of them ALLA spoke the truth about Rebecca and gutted her while she did it. And yes Alla was the perfect person to say it, since she was a true competitor. I also think for Rebecca to be "given" an apprentice title, would have not only diminished Randal's win, but it would have been so unfair to all the other contestants who really did show up and compete.

See for me the question of "relevancy" is one where as far as I'm concerned Rebecca should not have even been in the final 2.
The irony was that maybe Trump didn't have the guts to pick her once he placed her there.

Agent007 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agent007 Click to send private message to Agent007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 03:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 03:21 AM (EST)

Believe what you want, but I had liked and respected Randall much more before than after, and it had nothing to do with being "soft". You also dance around my main point, which is that Randall responded to his first request for business advice with an answer that had NOTHING to do with what was good for Trump's business, and instead was a petty its no fair to have apprenti. If all this stuff about Rebecca not deserving to be in the final was the case, then why didn't Randall present that case to demonstrate his true business judgment. You also say it would have taken away from Randall to have Rebecca hired, but he would have been the Apprentice winner, not a co-winner, since hiring her would have been credited to him.

In addition, your praise and appeciation for Alla is very telling. Alla is a snake who anyone with any business sense and experience would not want working for them. In the last task she got fired for, she pretty used intimidation to completely control the task down to the finest detail. When the output turned out to be garbage, she tried to lie and avoid responsibility for her work. She made those calls on the video presentation, and the other girl just went along out of intimidation, but she didn't have the courage and character to stand up for it. Combine that with her inability to take orders and support her supervisor, you would want her working for you?

Finally, we can argue about who was the better Apprentice over the course of the show, but Rebecca ran the better event in the last task. The lack of money being brought in was Yahoo's fault. By the way, Trump is wrong in saying Yahoo wasn't the client, they were sponsoring the event. The charity and Yahoo were dual clients, but if it came down to it, Yahoo could have pulled the plug if Rebecca tried to force them to allow open donation soliciting. In retrospect, Rebecca should have inquired with the charity for advice on the best collection approaches, and if they supported open solicitation based on experience, set up a dialogue with Yahoo and the charity to convince Yahoo. However, without being an expert on what works, it was plausible the envelope approach could have worked. Randall would have made the same decision to go along with Yahoo's wishes, and everyone knows that, since he also doesn't have experience in charity fundraising to be sure the Yahoo plan wouldn't work. The fact is Randall did a bad job regarding the weather, and was also pretty much saved by his team which took initiative without instruction.

12-16-05, 04:40 AM (EST)
55. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Oh excuse me, but you can like and promote Rebecca all you want, and it's okay...it really is. The fact of the matter is that in the context of the game your girl really didn't perform and that's all that's to it. She had 13 weeks to show what she could do besides say "Mr. Trump". She lost the competiton and that's all that's to it.

As far as Randal making a business decision in that moment, I think he made a good one for Trump's organization. Here's my take on this. See Trump was doing his little dance that he does from time to time. See Rebecca really doesn't have the experience and they all know that. Trump didn't want to be the "front man" in hiring Rebecca so he thought he'd pass the buck to Randal because after all, Randal's a "nice" guy. By some the term "nice" is also considered being a punk. Well Randal said NO, which thwarted the so called "surprise" that was supposed to happen. Now you believe that Randal would have been labeled the winner and that there would not have been a co-winner, but I think you're missing it there. IMO considering the media it would have been nothing but that. The headlines would have read nothing but 2 APPRENTICES!!! And there is such a thing as bragging rights when you win a competition, and this was a competition. I'm not so sure had Rebecca been hired that it would have been a credit to Randel had she continued to have the same failure rate she had during the competition and that's all Randal had to go on mind you.

Now concerning Alla, I've always said that she was one hard working snake BUT Alla was not a liar. She may have been a lot of other things, but a liar wasn't one of them as I recall. So yes when Trump called on 'ol girl, she spoke the truth regarding Rebecca as she saw it and I agreed with what she said. So it's obvious that you projected way more into that one sentence, but I understand Rebecca lost, and that is hard for her supporters.

I'm sure you believe what you believe regarding the final task. See the problem with this argument is that even though Randal's task was thrown off, when it was all said and done Randal had a stronger foundation to stand on. He had a history of wins, performance, and a good reputation amongst his peers that Rebecca didn't have - period.

So I stand by what I said in my previous post. The people who liked Randal continue to like him. The people who don't, I don't think ever really did. I think their like of him was based on him being a passive non-threatening black man which is always fine as long as he is always saying yes to the powers that be.

Saiga 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Saiga Click to send private message to Saiga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I disagree with a number of things you have said, but we won't get into all of those; you have the right to your opinions. But one thing that is a fact if you read enough of the posts here is that there are in fact a lot of people who did liek Randal up until his decision about Rebecca. You can say what you want about what you think they lied about Randal, but you cannot accurately speak for them. No one but they themselves can. And if they say they did like Randal up until the ending, then I certainly think that people should take their word for it, over what you, I, or anybody else says about how they think.

12-16-05, 06:45 AM (EST)
60. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm sure we won't get into it. Those who can't make a sound argument like yourself never do. People are mad at Randal because they felt that Rebecca was ENTITLED to something IMO she didn't EARN that Randal should have GIVEN her but didn't. So because of this 1 decision after 13 weeks they no longer like Randal? I'm sorry but they didn't like him to begin with IMO. Hmmmmmm it's amazing but not surprising that Randal would be the one vilified here and not Trump...not surprising at all...uh huh.

Saiga 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Saiga Click to send private message to Saiga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I can't make a sound argument? What are you basing that off of? The reason I don't want to go into the other things I disagree with you about is because I've already made my points in other posts, and I don't want to flood the board with the same points over and over.

You, however, can't come up with a good enough argument to what I said; you merely make a personal attack on me and then restate your opinion. But just because you believe that the people who changed there mind about Randal "didn't like him to begin with" doesn't make that supposition a fact. That was the point I made in the first plae and you have said nothing to rebutt it, so it seems that you are the one who cannot make a sound argument.

12-16-05, 02:32 AM (EST)
38. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ONE LAST FACT!!!! (Since we're screaming here LOL): Randal won.

maxer 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maxer Click to send private message to maxer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
actually, the last fact as was seen by millions on the apprentice:

RANDAL PLACED HIS EGO BEFORE HIS BUSINESS JUDGMENT IN HIS FIRST DECISION AS TRUMP'S NEWEST APPRENTICE

sorry, but that's the fact

12-16-05, 02:52 AM (EST)
44. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No the fact is that Randal gave his honest opinion, and that Trump didn't have the guts to hire his favorite lil 'ol Rebecca.

12-16-05, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maxer Click to send private message to maxer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

if that's randal's honest opinion, to pass up adding a talent like rebecca to the organization, then i don't expect the trump properties in ac to do very well

12-16-05, 03:01 AM (EST)
48. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It's your opinion that Rebecca is a talent, but I'm in agreement with Alla...yes!

12-16-05, 03:30 AM (EST)
50. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

alla's just a whiny b1tch who is also a sore loser

add those up and she's a whiny sore b1tch loser

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
DT asked Randall for a BUSINESS decision. Not give up your "title". He screwed up on his first official task. This, for me, has nothing to do with race and I liked both of them. Rebecca would have said yes to hiring Randall. Randall was being immature-no there is only one I'm it nana a boo boo. Alla, is a exit stripper who could not be lead and was a pain to work with and for.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Rebecca never would have had the chance, she wasn't hired. It would have been a travesty if she had been hired. You can't LOSE continually and be hired. I would almost say that Trump DIDN't want to hire Randall because he favored Rebecca but the fact remains, Rebecca FAILED.

If by some miracle Rebecca had won, it wouldn't have been becuase of any skill she's demonstrated on the show and of course she would have hired Randall because he WAYYYYY more qualified than her and his record dwarfed hers. It simply does not work the other way round.

I wanted the Happy Ending too but I'm not mad that I didn't get it because I believe it would have been just good TV and not good business.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I personally liked both canidates very much and was truly hoping for a double hiring tonight. I agree with the previous posts that say Randal acted somewhat childish and didn't offer any solid reasons why Trump should (or should not) hire Rebecca. I am somewhat disappointed that Randal didn't stand up for Rebecca because I'll bet you most anything that she would have done that for Randal if the tables were turned.

And Alla.....what a nasty skank! If anybody would like to read an article about what a trashy bi+ch she is, please go to http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0912051alla1.html

How she even got through Trump's doors to begin with is beyond me! She is nothing more than a sore loser and was only spewing venomous remarks at Rebecca because Rebecca possesses something Alla never will....integrity and class!

Jealousy 109 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jealousy Click to send private message to Jealousy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Yes. There should only be ONE Apprentice. And Randal is that Apprentice.

The thing I had a problem with was: He could have given Rebecca a job in the Trump organization. Donald Trump probably already had a position for her. Rebecca would NOT be the Apprentice as Randal has won that already, but she would have been a good asset to the Trump org.

solife7 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail solife7 Click to send private message to solife7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: What's wrong with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
www.firerandal.com

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •