The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alla is a b*&%$"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FriendsFanatic1986 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FriendsFanatic1986 Click to send private message to FriendsFanatic1986 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alla is a b*&%$"
I haven't always been a big fan of Alla to begin with, but after tonight's episode, holy crap! What a #####! Her remarks were so condescending and personal. And you could see her shaking her head at Rebecca alot, clapping loudly and out-of-control-like, and making stupid remarks in the background. Wow Alla. You are a ##### and I'm sooooo glad you were fired.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ i_hate_alla 12-15-05 1
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ maple370 12-15-05 2
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Jerome 12-15-05 3
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ RachelTrinity 12-15-05 4
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ EnfanTerrible 12-15-05 5
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Jerome 12-16-05 6
       RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Wacko Jacko 12-16-05 16
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ kpsack 12-16-05 7
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ findyourpurpose 12-16-05 8
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ roscoma 12-16-05 9
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 11
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ BrendaWalshCFM 12-16-05 10
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ jbeans 12-17-05 23
       RE: Alla is a b*&%$ BrendaWalshCEO 12-17-05 25
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Ambassador9 12-16-05 12
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ EnfanTerrible 12-16-05 13
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ singer 12-16-05 14
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Akane 12-16-05 15
       RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Wacko Jacko 12-16-05 17
           RE: Alla is a b*&%$ Akane 12-16-05 19
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ weyhing4 12-16-05 18
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ EnfanTerrible 12-16-05 20
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ JGTsgirl 12-16-05 21
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ lrlr1 12-17-05 22
 RE: Alla is a b*&%$ bigrock 12-17-05 24
   RE: Alla is a b*&%$ lrlr1 12-17-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Well said. Not only am I glad she was fired, but in such a wonderful, blind-sided way! No one deserved it more.

maple370 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maple370 Click to send private message to maple370 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
I absolutely totally agree with you "FriendsFantastic1986"! She is a loser, and if you look backstabber and jealousy up in the dictionary you will find Allah's picture.......what do you expect from an ex-stripper! Speaking of backstabber's ...Randall you are the biggest disappointment to date! No integrity and I can feel for how shocked and sad Rebecca must have felt thinking this fool had been sincere about all he shared with her over the weeks.......Trump, watch your employees backs! This guy CANNOT be trusted! Rebecca, only fantastic and more lucrative things will come to you...you wait and see.......you were fabulous, honest, sincere and perservering.....and you will be rewarded. I can imagine all the offers Rebecca will receive over the coming days....and rightfully so. God speed Rebecca and bless you for rising above that stupid stripper!

Jerome 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerome Click to send private message to Jerome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
I would agree 100%. What surprised me more is how Felicia acted.

RachelTrinity 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelTrinity Click to send private message to RachelTrinity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Bravo my friend..bravo. Cat fight in the ally after the show. I can only hope Rebecca kicked her..***

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
There is something psycho about her. Like she's a sadist or something. I think she got some damage in childhood that took away her humanity.

Jerome 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerome Click to send private message to Jerome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Maybe Alla and Omarosa could work together.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>Maybe Alla and Omarosa could work
>together.

Omarosa is 10 times the person that Alla is.

kpsack 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kpsack Click to send private message to kpsack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Most of the women that I affectionatley refer to as "the blond bond group" were pissed that they were not as smart and good as Rebecca. I think Alla especially thought she should have been there. Not a chance, she would have taken out half the company with her major hang up with being the boss.

findyourpurpose 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail findyourpurpose Click to send private message to findyourpurpose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Alla made a fool of herself tonight, as well as her blond buddy next to her (don't even remember her name, get used to it blondie). Rebecca rocks, us Minnesotan's are very proud of her.

roscoma 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roscoma Click to send private message to roscoma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Scary thing is she'll probably end up with some sort of stalker for her remarks..

BrendaWalshCFM 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCFM Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCFM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>Scary thing is she'll probably end
>up with some sort of
>stalker for her remarks..

She's already HAD a stalker! Google her bio! She was a stripper named Ecstasy in Las Vegas and was stalked by a murderer that she helped police arrest and jail.

BrendaWalshCFM 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCFM Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCFM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>I haven't always been a big
>fan of Alla to begin
>with, but after tonight's episode,
>holy crap! What a #####!
>Her remarks were so condescending
>and personal. And you could
>see her shaking her head
>at Rebecca alot, clapping loudly
>and out-of-control-like, and making stupid
>remarks in the background. Wow
>Alla. You are a #####
>and I'm sooooo glad you
>were fired.

Did you know Alla was ALSO a stripper named Ecstasy in Las Vegas years ago? Yep! It was on Donny Deutsch. Tramps like Alla never change their spots or their underwear. They go for the big black banana every time.

jbeans 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbeans Click to send private message to jbeans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
" Tramps like Alla never change their spots or their underwear. They go for the big black banana every time. "....

That was quite the racist ##### thing to say. Let me guess your a Rebecca fan? lol.

Becky was as low class as Allah. Asking for pity points for her leg, ignoring that Randal had a death to deal with. uh, big difference, but I guess to a self important, born rich white girl from MN, pain only counts when it is her own.

BrendaWalshCEO 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCEO Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCEO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>" Tramps like Alla never change
>their spots or their underwear.
>They go for the big
>black banana every time. "....
>
>
>That was quite the racist #####
>thing to say. Let me
>guess your a Rebecca fan?
>lol.
>
>Becky was as low class as
>Allah. Asking for pity points
>for her leg, ignoring that
>Randal had a death to
>deal with. uh, big difference,
>but I guess to a
>self important, born rich white
>girl from MN, pain only
>counts when it is her
>own.

Oh please. Randall's only concern about his granny was how much he was being left in the will. And he DID use Trump's jet to go the funeral. Talk about using drama to score pity points - he milked that farce for all he could!

And who hasn't had to deal with the death of a grandparent? You make it sound like randall had a sexual Oedipus complex going on with her. Plausible I suppose.

And the "born rich white girl from MN" comment isn't racist? Talk about the pot calling the kettle BLACK! (Hey, is this Omarosa?) LOL!

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
You know why Trump fired Alla?

So that he can walk around the streets of New York flaunting that he fired God.

...If you catch my drift...

12-16-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
Bumping because the Allah allusion is fonkin FUNNY!

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
She is pretty cold.

Her behaviour is very similar to the slag-job that Trump's corporate minions did on Jen M the year that he hired Robot Kelly.

--Singer

Akane 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Akane Click to send private message to Akane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
I've never liked Alla. But was made me actively dislike her was her treatment of Felicia. The browbeating, as Trump called it, was not only absolutely uncalled for, but it really showed her true nature. Sure, the boardroom is competitive, but Felicia wasn't even attacking Alla, and Alla just wouldn't stop attacking Felicia until Trump virtually yelled at her to stop. And we're talking about the person who was Alla's biggest ally too. I think its possible that Trump fired her the same week because he realized that Alla had no loyalty and therefore wasn't a worthy candidate. Or, possibly, because she inadvertantly displayed the fact that she didn't really do her homework; time and again, Trump has said how much loyalty means to him, and Alla should have known that. The fact that she not only viciously bullied Felicia but didn't even realize that she was failing the loyalty test might have done her in.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
See this brings out a very good argument.

Let's say that going into that last task Alla was 15-0. Her record as a project manager was 3-0. Trump would still have every right to fire her. There is nothing in the rules that states that your great 'record' means you win. Trump has to see something in you positive and if he sees something negative about you he doesn't like that alone can be grounds for dismissal.

I am very suprised that this stuff wasn't highlighted in earlier episodes. They could've milked the bitchiness of Alla's personality for a lot more.

Akane 11 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Akane Click to send private message to Akane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>See this brings out a very
>good argument.
>
>Let's say that going into that
>last task Alla was 15-0.
> Her record as a
>project manager was 3-0.
>Trump would still have every
>right to fire her.
>There is nothing in the
>rules that states that your
>great 'record' means you win.
> Trump has to see
>something in you positive and
>if he sees something negative
>about you he doesn't like
>that alone can be grounds
>for dismissal.

I completely agree. Let us not forget Branford from season 2. He was, in Trump's own words, perhaps "the best person in the room," and Trump fired him for making a terrible decision.

Furthermore, let's not forget that the amount of victories a person has isn't necessarily a direct reflection of them or their leadership skills. Sometimes you win because the other team just did worse than your team did. You could have been a terrible leader on several occasions, and never even seen the boardroom because the other team just did worse. Or maybe your team was just that much better than the other team, regardless of your leadership skills. Remember from season two, the wedding dress sales task. Kelly won that task because he had Sandy on his team, and he more or less skated through that task because he just let Sandy take charge. Granted, it was the smart thing to do, but the win doesn't reflect on his leadership skills, all it amounts to is that he was smart enough to let the ringer do her magic.

The same is true for losses - you could be a great leader and have one bad player that just really screwed things up for everyone and you have a loss. You may not be fired because Trump clearly sees that you lost through no fault of your own, even as PM, but the record shows a loss.

weyhing4 20 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weyhing4 Click to send private message to weyhing4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
I agree- Remember what Chris Rock said "Women Hate Women"- There really is nothing like the hatred and jealousy an ugly woman feels towards a pretty one who is more popular than her. She really showed no class interjecting so much negativity into a generally feel-good final boardroom.

12-16-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

It's her soul that's ugly.

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
I'm sooooooo glad to see my own sentiment expressed here. I was FUMING last night watching Alla. I actually liked her up until her last task. Then they started to show what a B**** she was. Sore loser is the best way to put it. Did you see her jumping around screaming like a 5 year old when Randall won? It was like a personal victory for her - she wasn't glad Randall won - since when had she been happy for anyone else's victory? - she was glad that Rebecca lost. Kudos to you Rebecca - you handled yourself with class in the midst of class-less, egotistical (Randall included) people.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>I haven't always been a big
>fan of Alla to begin
>with, but after tonight's episode,
>holy crap! What a #####!
>Her remarks were so condescending
>and personal. And you could
>see her shaking her head
>at Rebecca alot, clapping loudly
>and out-of-control-like, and making stupid
>remarks in the background. Wow
>Alla. You are a #####
>and I'm sooooo glad you
>were fired.

Wow! I must have missed that! All I heard was her being her true bluntly honest self: "Rebecca isn't in the same league as Randal!" Truer words were never spoken!

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
There's blunt and rude they dont go hand in hand, she (alla)enjoy's it,gets some sick pleasure out of hurting people. my son is 8 and knows how to speak to people w/ a little respect, even when he disagrees w/ them. read story on SMOKEINGGUN.COM she used and abused that guy into killing and then helped lock him away, No compassion,NO empathy,NO HART !!!

I AIN'T SKEERED!?!

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Alla is a b*&%$"
>There's blunt and rude they dont
>go hand in hand, she
>(alla)enjoy's it,gets some sick pleasure
>out of hurting people. my
>son is 8 and knows
>how to speak to people
>w/ a little respect, even
>when he disagrees w/ them.
>read story on SMOKEINGGUN.COM she
>used and abused that guy
>into killing and then helped
>lock him away, No compassion,NO
>empathy,NO HART !!!
>
>
>
>I AIN'T SKEERED!?!

DT asked her opinion of the Final 2; Alla told the unvarnished truth: "Rebecca is not in the same LEAGUE with Randal."

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •