The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

MillerJ 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MillerJ Click to send private message to MillerJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
Who do you think should replace Nicole if you could choose anyone?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... goldie1000 10-03-05 1
 RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... choochoo 10-05-05 2
 RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... Q 10-06-05 3
   RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... chicola 10-25-05 4
 RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... shicetea 12-05-05 5
 RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... gfunk69 03-10-06 6
   RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... niki12 03-15-06 7
 RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should... cappiece 03-21-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-03-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
I think Kelly Osborne would make for a very interesting partner..
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-05-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"

Tara Reed

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-06-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
I have to preface this by saying, I like Nicole better than Paris, but since the thread is about replacing Nicole, here goes.

I would say...

Bridgette Neilson. Now that would be a hoot, and perhaps she would simply snap Paris in half and put an end to ME having to keep up with this woman's life. I just can't stop,and I don't know why.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

chicola 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicola Click to send private message to chicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
Barbara Walters

shicetea 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shicetea Click to send private message to shicetea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
The question should be "Who should replace Paris?".

gfunk69 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gfunk69 Click to send private message to gfunk69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
Well,In my opinion I think NO one should replace Nicole. They are a Pair.You wouldn t wanna take robin from Batman,or You wouldn t wanna take salt from pepper,or Rock from roll, well same with Paris and Nicole they R a Pair so DO NOT REPLACE Nicole.There is no one who could replace her.All who agree with me send e mail to network and tell them Not to Replace Her.......

niki12 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niki12 Click to send private message to niki12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
i completely agree with you, they should not relace nicole, the show would not be as funny without her.

cappiece 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cappiece Click to send private message to cappiece Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paris and Nicole.....Who should replace Nicole?"
She should stick with it! Its an easy money maker! Nobody could replace paris! lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •