The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

cjs2s 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cjs2s Click to send private message to cjs2s Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

So Paris is kicking Nicole of the show , Why the hell can't Nicole kick Paris off. Nicole makes the show , she does all the funny stuff she has all the character and personality. Paris doesnt do anything except be a sheep and follow. Paris is Boring as hell. And Kimberly Stewart is her replacement auhh eww please.. That girl doesnt have a brain. And she just wants to be Paris,she hangs off her like a dog in heat. Fox should just cancel, cause i dont no about anyone else but i watch it for Nicole and paris.. And with out Nicole it's gunna SUCK !!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?I... DonnaLynn 04-26-05 1
 RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?I... choochoo 04-26-05 2
   RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?I... Ricky 05-10-05 3
       RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?I... DontGetMeStarted 05-12-05 4
           RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?I... 974spanky360 05-31-05 6
 RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?I... 974spanky360 05-31-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
I agree. Nicole makes the show. She's funny and at least tries to work and do these jobs while Paris makes fun of every one of them. The first season was really good but it's run it's course. I don't think there should be any more reality shows with Paris Hilton in them after this!

--Donna :~)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
umm...according to the info I read, it's FOX and the producers that have Paris locked into a 5 series contract. Don't blame Paris for continuing this "train wreck" of a reality show. It's all about the "money". I also read that FOX went after Nicole first, just so that she would convince Paris to sign up for the first show. Now that her job is done, I suspect she's expendable. Also, I see Paris is exercising a little more creative input into future series. I believe she is the one who is pushing for The Simple Life 4 to be taped in Hawaii. "Money talks, nobody walks!" Looks like we have to suffer through at least 2 more seasons of this stuff before FOX squeezes the last bit of cash out of the sponsors.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
I believe she is the one who is pushing for The Simple Life 4 to be taped in Hawaii

If that means more bikinis on the show I'm all for it !!

Aloha!

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
you are such a dawg!

974spanky360 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 974spanky360 Click to send private message to 974spanky360 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
>I think the idea of not having nicloe
>on the show is progressive in a way.
>It will give the viewers a chance to
>see who was really making the show what
>it is. But no Nicole is gonna suck.

974spanky360 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 974spanky360 Click to send private message to 974spanky360 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Nicole on the simple life ?It's gunna SUCK "
>LAST EDITED ON 04-26-05
>AT 11:57 AM (EST)

>
>So Paris is kicking Nicole of
>the show , Why the
>hell can't Nicole kick Paris
>off. Nicole makes the show
>, she does all the
>funny stuff she has all
>the character and personality. Paris
>doesnt do anything except be
>a sheep and follow. Paris
>is Boring as hell. And
>Kimberly Stewart is her
>replacement auhh eww please.. That
>girl doesnt have a brain.
>And she just wants to
>be Paris,she hangs off her
>like a dog in heat.
>Fox should just cancel, cause
>i dont no about anyone
>else but i watch it
>for Nicole and paris.. And
>with out Nicole it's gunna
>SUCK !!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •