The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

Casualuxury 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Casualuxury Click to send private message to Casualuxury Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
What in the world are they saying when they are singing on the bus is it "SATURDAY" or what?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song Shaedie 03-10-05 1
 RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song Trish2108 03-18-05 2
   RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song ashley0207 03-30-05 3
 RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song simplelife101 03-31-05 4
 RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song RichieFan01 04-02-05 5
 RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song harriet 10-21-05 6
   RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song megsta_uk 11-21-05 7
 RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song AsHleYluVspAriS 04-10-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shaedie 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shaedie Click to send private message to Shaedie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
I think they are saying "Silly Song". But I can't be sure. I've been looking it up too.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Trish2108 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Trish2108 Click to send private message to Trish2108 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
hello!,

I am replying to your question about what are Paris and Nicole singing on the bus..? Me and my friends always sing it is school haha! they are saying....
Suna Si-Suna Si-Suna Si Si-Suna Si-SUNNA SIIII!!! haha it is really wierd those 2 are soo funny! I always watch there show. My friends and I are HUGE fans of them and we want to meet them sooo bad! Well I hope u are happy now that u know what they are saying! haha

Hoping to hear back from you,

Trish2108

ashley0207 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashley0207 Click to send private message to ashley0207 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
Hey I was wondering where you learned that song Suna Si. It seems like I heard it on a movie or tv show before but I can't remember. Do you know where it came from? It's hilarious when they sing it on simple life.

thanks, ashley0207

simplelife101 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simplelife101 Click to send private message to simplelife101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
The Simple Life is my favorite show....me and my friend sing their little song like very day and do the dance too.....We are like obsessed...were even taking a cut out of PAris to our prom haha....anyways the song they are singing is "sada sa sada sa SADA SAAA!!!" ...i have the dvd's and thats what it says they are saying....i think its hilarious how they get the old black lady to sing it with them as milly while they are silly and billy!!

RichieFan01 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RichieFan01 Click to send private message to RichieFan01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
I have no idea what they are saying, but it always makes me laugh! The first time I heard it, I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe! The girls always crack me up, no matter what kind of mood I'm in.

harriet 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail harriet Click to send private message to harriet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
I LOVE THE BUS SONG!!!! i want it so badly!! my friend and i are always trying to do it but we just cant quite get it yet! if anyone knows where we can download it as a sound clip (or get it as a mobile ring tone cuz that would be awesome!) i would love u 4 eva! he he! xx

megsta_uk 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-05, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megsta_uk Click to send private message to megsta_uk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
erm...excuse me, my intellectual peers and I have discovered after much deliberation that one should find that the song indeed does go...

"Sana sa sana sa sana sa sa sana sa"

I do not want recogniton for this finding, i wish only to remain anonymous as a person as I wish to lead a peaceful and as normal a life as one can have. Thankyou

God bless

AsHleYluVspAriS 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-10-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AsHleYluVspAriS Click to send private message to AsHleYluVspAriS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paris and Nicoles Bus Song"
ItS SaNa Sa SaNa Sa!!!!!!
4 sho its SANA SA NOT SATURDAY I'VE SEEN ENERY EPISODE AND ME AND MY FRIENDS ALWAYS SAY IT!
SANA SA SANA SA!!!!!!
Reply back w/ n e questions if nessisary!!!

~~AsHleY~~

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •