The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nicole reminds me of...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-17-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nicole reminds me of...."
Jen Lifshitz from Average Joe, Adam returns

Jen Lifshitz

Nicole Richie

Does anyone else see it? I think it is the nose, especially when Nicole laughs.

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nicole reminds me of.... brvnkrz 06-17-04 1
   RE: Nicole reminds me of.... Shannon022 06-22-04 2
       RE: Nicole reminds me of.... confusedluckygrl 06-23-04 3
           RE: Nicole reminds me of.... choochoo 06-23-04 4
               She was on Howard Stern this mornin... DontGetMeStarted 06-23-04 5
                   RE: She was on Howard Stern this mo... thndrkttn 06-24-04 6
                       RE: She was on Howard Stern this mo... brvnkrz 06-24-04 7
                           I still say she looks like Charlene... ginger 06-25-04 8
   RE: Nicole reminds me of.... CantStandToLook 06-26-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nicole reminds me of...."
I'm probably gonna get a whack, but I find Nicole to be very extremely hot. Paris does nothing for me but I wouldn't kick Nicole out of anything.
That picture does sort of look like her though.

if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.
CASH Wine gopher

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Shannon022 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-22-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannon022 Click to send private message to Shannon022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nicole reminds me of...."
That Jen girl is U-G-L-Y!!!

I think Nicole is way pretty than her, and I dont even think Nicole is all that. I think she has her moments.

confusedluckygrl 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-23-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail confusedluckygrl Click to send private message to confusedluckygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nicole reminds me of...."
I agree with you. I think Nicole is a whole lot prettier then Paris. Don't get me wrong they are both gorgeous, but I think it may be Paris's attitude that turns me off or whatever. But did anyone see how good Nicole looked on the the cover of FHM I think it might of been. She looked great.

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-23-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nicole reminds me of...."
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

She's on this month's Stuff Magazine

Edited to add:

Nicole was on The Late Show with David Letterman last night. Said when she arrived in NYC at 3AM, her Louis Vuitton bag was stolen! Had all her clothes in it, so she had to go out and buy new designer clothes just for the show. What's with this girl, can't she hold on to any of her possessions?

It's a b!tch being a rich/spoiled brat. (LOL)

Both she and Dave just dissed Paris all night. Also talked about Nicole's rehab and drug habit. Gripping TV....NOT!!! (LOL)

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-23-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "She was on Howard Stern this morning"
I only heard a little of it. They were talking about rehab etc.
She seems like a cool girl, Paris though, hmm I wouldn't watch the show if it were just her on it that's for sure!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-24-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: She was on Howard Stern this morning"

I listened to about half of the interview with Nicole. I was shocked as to how well spoken and down to earth she seemed on the radio. But then when I watch the show, all I see is a lazy over-privileged brat.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: She was on Howard Stern this morning"
I have seen her interviewed too and was equally surprised at how well spoken she was. I know she went to college(which doesn't really hold a whole lot of water) but I think she plays it up to the camera to make it more interesting.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler,also available in Spanish.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I still say she looks like Charlene Tilton."

Of Dallas fame.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nicole reminds me of...."
I agree with you knockers...though the makeup she wears on the show is god awful. She definitely has the better body too.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •